Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 187. (Read 173071 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
GRS wallet status on "CoinInfo" page says OK, but it seems stuck at block 1938419 (since 2018-01-26 23:24:50 UTC), maybe someone at cryptopia should check wallet sync status.

Made a small deposit yesterday and never got confirmed (0/20).

Activity: 397
Merit: 107
I just started trading with Cryptopia. Is it standard that they just take $1000 from customers at random times? I am thinking it was a simple error since I was provided a withdraw TX ID 2 days ago that does not even exist according to the block explorer. No response from the service ticket either. How can I get this fixed? Obviously crypto operates at warp speed so I would hate to lose more money on the wait.

I have used at least 6 exchanges and never experienced this problem before. Don't let Binance take all my business!

My transaction took place on January 7th. I submitted a support ticket (#127540) on January 9th. It has been over a week and still no response from support.

How long does it take to receive my transfer? In the time I have waited I am down over 30%. Do you have to walk it to them because it would be faster taking a bus.

I made the following transaction on January 7th but still no credit has been made to my wallet:

Coin: Homeblockcoin (HBC)
Withdraw ID: xxxx138
Amount: 90.28000000
TX ID: 532257a8dac36102ff72a403f363a006d236a3ae1999cdacc7a4896b41797304

That is almost $800 worth of coins drifting somewhere in the Ether. I have been very patient since I like trading on your exchange but I made the transfer because I want to use the coins as possible so please help. Thanks.

OK. These are the ticket details I submitted below:

#127540 - Failed TX ID
Category:   Withdraw
Opened:   1/9/2018 2:28:27 AM
Last Update:   1/29/2018 3:36:43 AM
Ticket description:
Withdraw request was made 24 hours ago. Transaction ID is not valid according to the explorer. I have had successful withdraws of this coin before and after this particular transaction.

It has been over 3 weeks and you still have not replied to me. I have made many transactions at your site and yet you fail to reply. I have no more patience. GIVE ME MY COINS!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
CLAM deposits not being credited.

I've left negative feedback on the OP until my coins have been credited.

Still not credited my deposit.

No response to my tickets yet.

No withdraw either.

Still nothing.
Activity: 13
Why not asnwer cryptopia email ? Scam

i lost phone and need 2Fa code but 19 Days not answer my ticket :| Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Hey,

ellaism wallet is 23 hours behind. pls fix it asap. I like to see my deposit
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hey Cryptopia,

why are you scamming your customers... take 11 USD Withdraw fee, but actually tx fees only between 0.85 to 1.20 USD Huh

Medieval years you would be sticked into tar and feathers ...

@Lafu, @TrippleXXX

why are you not responding at my question about ripping off your customers ?

Why would a scammer respond? they've made their money
Cryptopia taking a lot of fees,Its true.but naver faced any problem with my withdraw and deposit.its all time fast for me.but the problem is i cant able to use cryptopia into my mobile phone!its to slow
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Hey Cryptopia,

why are you scamming your customers... take 11 USD Withdraw fee, but actually tx fees only between 0.85 to 1.20 USD Huh

@Lafu, @TrippleXXX

Why would a scammer respond? they've made their money
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Hey Cryptopia,

@Lafu, @TrippleXXX

Activity: 11
With the CEFS, Cryptopiafeeshares, When are they paying the dividend is it at the last day of each month at midnight? If we hold them at this time but sell them after does it gives us the dividend anyway?
Activity: 45
hi , i need a help, i send bismuth from biswallet to cryptopia, and never arrived: this is the data of transaction:

Block 489724 From 646ec10c6150780e3cde89849d1ab1442fd0a803e62dab3f04bf438e To edf2d63cdf0b6275ead22c9e6d66aa8ea31dc0ccb367fad2e7c08a25 Amount 10.48368243 Block Hash cdba75a02d95956134d3aa821ac7d5c9acb70c798f9a8a6ddbf7ee92

I don't use Message Required in bismuth adress of cryptopia, i don't understand the use, this is the data of my bis adress in cryptopia: message required in my cryptopia adress 929bd192cd86e3bc

Thanks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Hey Cryptopia,

Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Smart Wallet is out of Maintenance  you can withdraw your coins now !!!! 

Regards  Lafu 

I hope SmartCash and Cryptopia resolve there problems and that Cryptopia will re-list SmartCash in the future. I know there has been a bit of bad blood between the two of you but don't let this get in the way of business, think of the money you will make from listing SmartCash.

this is a trashy exchange that's become scamtastic. avoid at all costs. Livecoin now has more credibility...
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Smart Wallet is out of Maintenance  you can withdraw your coins now !!!! 

Regards  Lafu 

I hope SmartCash and Cryptopia resolve there problems and that Cryptopia will re-list SmartCash in the future. I know there has been a bit of bad blood between the two of you but don't let this get in the way of business, think of the money you will make from listing SmartCash.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
So, is cryptopia still functional, cause is see many have problems with confirming its deposits and withdrawals. I guess its just the beginning of their end. We better start using other more advanced exchanges.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
No replies from [email protected]

Can you help Lafu?

Same here. No replies from [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected].
No replies at all for 22 days now.

Lafu? What's up with this?

Please wait for ,  they are behind the tickets but they getting  catch up on the tickets  !  I know that it is annoying and unpleasant but it should and must be checked every single ticket!  Again the support catching up on them please wait!

If they they really up on those problem then why they cannot solve those pending issue? If they act slow on the support thing then the backlogs will stretch and the support behind it will never see the older ones, And I suggest maybe your team should add one people to hold the support so that the issue of missing deposits and withdrawals will be solve immediately.
Activity: 5
Today I made a deposit to Cryptopia in NKA from another exchange. Usually it works great, but this time around something went wrong. I can't see the coin on my balance. The address has been checked and double checked, so that's fine. The transaction is complete, there are more than 100 confirmations already.

Is any one facing the same issues here? Please advise.
Activity: 13

hi dear cryptopia
unfortunately i lost my phone
and because authentication i not able to access  my account
i would be grateful if you help me to recover my account.
thanks.

I'm missing my cellphone for 20 days
But somebody does not give me any trouble

Lost 2FA Send all info [email protected] but not answer 20 days .....

pls help me .....

donator
Activity: 446
Merit: 262
Interesting.

Can you help Lafu?

Same here. No replies from [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected].

Please wait for ,  they are behind the tickets but they getting  catch up on the tickets  !  I know that it is annoying and unpleasant but it should and must be checked every single ticket!  Again the support catching up on them please wait!

That reply alone serves me well, it's the lack of response that's uneasy!
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114

Can you help Lafu?

Jump to: