Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 189. (Read 173071 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I wtihdrew 2271.91 XEM's yesterday from Cryptopia.

My wallet ID is NBX3QKZJV2UPO3NJ5ULTFW2V5EE4N2I5N2REX7PO:342625360456
In cryptopia site the withdrawal seems like it is completed. However there is no such transaction in NEM blockchain.

Cryptopia shows a TXID as
52898884d59222861b7dafce1cff74cc763d10b032135aece97bad47b9003246
But there is no such TX in the blockchain.

I included both the address and the message in the withdrawal request.
My withdrawal no in cryptopia is #2438359.

There is a lot of withdrawal and deposit problems in cryptopia nowadays. They should bring a solution or suspend deposits/withdrawals.
4th day. Still the XEM's are missing in the blockchain.
Cryptopia is getting into my AVOIDED EXCHANGES list.
I am still not getting any response on this, except Lafu's message telling to "be patient".
How longer should i be patient Lafu?
Activity: 8
I've been waiting for a response from technical support for a month.
ignore !!!!

help please help me with this

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support/SupportTicket?ticketId=118770
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
@Lafu

Why don`t you answer my questions or no response with opened tickets?

Support Tickets and all about will be only answerd at the Ticket self !

What about problems with 2FA mail not send?!?!
People can not login to put a ticket and there is no response in mail, nor in here...

Just reset all accounts that have 2FA pin by mail, as this function does not work at all!!!!

People can not enter the site for a month now....
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
CLAM deposits not being credited.

I've left negative feedback on the OP until my coins have been credited.

Still not credited my deposit.

No response to my tickets yet.

No withdraw either.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059

cryptopia bismuth wallet has connections, mined coins are going through the network but withdrawals don't.

delisting a 3 star rating coin?? so delisting is your way of stealing peoples money now?.

took almost 3 weeks to halt bismuth trading/withdrawals and took a heart beat to mark it as "delisting"  Roll Eyes

maintenance does not mean delisting..

delisting all of a sudden? with 16 BTC on buy orders? with BIS having a hefty amount of trading volume per day..

at least BIS should be under maintenance first like this coin.

i wouldn't be surprised if cryptopia run off with the coins by delisting and saying..bismuth wallet has problems, your coins are gone, we are delisting it due to wallet problems.

posted this more than a week ago, and this lafu(cryptopia guy) just ignored me...
CLAM deposits not being credited.

I've left negative feedback on the OP until my coins have been credited.

Still no answer to my support ticket and no coins.

Maybe if do your Homework , or not to Lazy to look for   you have seen that !!!

Maybe some of you do at first an research for it before posting things !

Regards  Lafu

how about bismuth? ...withdrawal problem

cross post from bismuth thread..

I have 3 withdrawals from Jan 9. Status in Cryptopia is "Complete" but nothing in my wallet. I am running the github wallet v4.2.2.0 (latest version).

Here are the people in this thread reporting deposit or withdrawal issues since Jan 1:
Xdragon - deposits not received on cryptopia Jan 3 (page 75)
DuvajBalone - ditto (page 76)
Sash_lav - ditto (page 76)
Mike1983 - ditto (page 76)
nonny12 - withdrawal not received (page 76)
moonstruck - ditto (page 76)
arielbit - ditto Jan 6 (page 79)
worldwide_wes - ditto Jan 9 (page 79)
khage - ditto Jan 10 (page 80)
benbutton - ditto Jan 7 (page 80)
TTE - ditto Jan 10 (page 80)
chiwalfrm - ditto Jan 9 (page 80)

Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
Calm down people. Its not the problem of Cryptopia, its mostly problem with the coins you are withdrawing.  Tongue

I just made withdrawal of 100k DOGE. Only 1 minute after clicking on e-mail confirmation link i saw incoming transaction in my core wallet. After 5 minutes it went through all confirmations. Whole procedure took me just 7 minutes, and i had doges on my PC.  Cool

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with their support.
I've also filed a support ticket and no one has answered for 72 hours now.

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
Calm down people. Its not the problem of Cryptopia, its mostly problem with the coins you are withdrawing.  Tongue

I just made withdrawal of 100k DOGE. Only 1 minute after clicking on e-mail confirmation link i saw incoming transaction in my core wallet. After 5 minutes it went through all confirmations. Whole procedure took me just 7 minutes, and i had doges on my PC.  Cool

Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
I've requested withdrawal of my 560 BitCoal for over 48 hours
It's been stuck on processing forever.

Still waiting for it until now.
I've sent a support ticket and it hasn't been answered. Do you even have a support agent?

How long could it take to process a withdrawal of 100+$??
I'm putting a negative feedback until they release my funds.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
SmartCash blockchain rollback

Due to recent issues that have resulted in SmartCash performing a chain rollback, Cryptopia has suspended trading for this currency and will be closing the SmartCash markets.
For all those users who have a balance of SmartCash, we advise you to withdraw your funds to a version 1.0.2.0 wallet.

The correct version of the wallet can be found at: https://github.com/SmartCash/smartcash/releases/tag/v1.0.2
If you are unable to withdraw, or do not know how to withdraw to a wallet, please contact the coin developers.

Once all funds have been withdrawn from Cryptopia, users should contact the coin developers for further instructions.

The coin developers can be reached at: [email protected]

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience at this time.

since there's a blockchain rollback, i suppose smartcash will be delisted from cryptopia
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Its so heart breaking to hear they are closing down ltc and doge markets, Also someone said they might be closing down, is it correct or just a FUD?

I wouldn't be surprised if they are closing down, they're having so much problems lately, and the word on the grapevine is the devs of SmartCash have all but come to blows with Cryptopia over there lack of support.
Activity: 30
Why withdrawal is processing for 7 days and no response from support?
should your clients start be worrying?

I guess we should start.. Since support is dead and withdraws and deposits are not working properly.
Activity: 10
I'm new here, I'm trying to figure it all out. All of your topics are very interesting. Smiley
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
I will start hating yobit the day it is serious. No worries.
Just waiting for fairlady going "Yes haha. Normally we just block their accounts and then they can try support". That stupid bag is all over the chat.

One word: Inside trading.
cryptopia dont allow links to bitcoin talk "because of pump and dump talk!" And here we have a moderator. Lafu the shitbag.
@Lafu

Go fuck yourself!
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
@Lafu

Beggars and fraudsters hidding out in new zealand. Don't invest !!

If you are a fan of suppoman. Send him a check and ask him to stay home.

The rest will burn in hell knowing right from wrong.

Denmark ? First we will put a knife in to those fancy tyres!
Activity: 30
Hi,

I'm having two separate issues like the rest of you.

1. I sent 4.7074 ETC to from my Bittrex wallet to my Cryptopia wallet but I don't see it on my account. (Over 10 hours)

Here is the TX: http://gastracker.io/tx/0x7ca8f042661872d9b5397271369d2e95d1471594d148bfa4cc808faa37b75438

2. I sent 15.6638 Pirl from my personal wallet to my Cryptopia wallet but I don't see it on my account. (Over 10 hours)

Here is the TX: https://explorer.pirl.io/#/tx/0x4fb77352f71aae3c9ae70f257faadb07be14b4c9b6d549e879553e1aa18934b1

I created a ticket but nothing changed so far.

What should we do? I see so many people having deposit issues.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
@Lafu

Jump to: