Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 191. (Read 173064 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am not getting 2FA code now and tried 2-3 times already in both my inbox and spam folder but still no code received. Is there any issue with the 2FA code recently?

This problem is for over 10 days.

A friend of mine has it.
Interestingly new registrations do not have this problem with mail and they receive mail to activate account, when they lock the account due to 3 wrong pass and if they try to reset password.

Old accounts do not receive mail for any of these events...
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I am not getting 2FA code now and tried 2-3 times already in both my inbox and spam folder but still no code received. Is there any issue with the 2FA code recently?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Users of Cryptopia.co.nz are currently the target of phishing scams.

Beware of very convincing phishing sites buying google ads to fool people.
Clicking a link from a search engine is not safe.

Make sure you type cryptopia.co.nz in the address bar
Check the security certificate of the site.

Cryptopia has NO OFFICIAL APPS.  Google has failed to remove FAKE APPS from the Play Store.

This problem also affects other exchanges.

If you disclose your login credentials to a phishing site by accident - login to the real site IMMEDIATELY and change your passwords and 2FA settings
Submit a support ticket to explain the situation. It is highly recommended that you change the email address you use for your account after a phishing attempt.
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
I just started trading with Cryptopia. Is it standard that they just take $1000 from customers at random times? I am thinking it was a simple error since I was provided a withdraw TX ID 2 days ago that does not even exist according to the block explorer. No response from the service ticket either. How can I get this fixed? Obviously crypto operates at warp speed so I would hate to lose more money on the wait.

I have used at least 6 exchanges and never experienced this problem before. Don't let Binance take all my business!

My transaction took place on January 7th. I submitted a support ticket (#127540) on January 9th. It has been over a week and still no response from support.

How long does it take to receive my transfer? In the time I have waited I am down over 30%. Do you have to walk it to them because it would be faster taking a bus.

I made the following transaction on January 7th but still no credit has been made to my wallet:

Coin: Homeblockcoin (HBC)
Withdraw ID: xxxx138
Amount: 90.28000000
TX ID: 532257a8dac36102ff72a403f363a006d236a3ae1999cdacc7a4896b41797304

That is almost $800 worth of coins drifting somewhere in the Ether. I have been very patient since I like trading on your exchange but I made the transfer because I want to use the coins as possible so please help. Thanks.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Their services are overwhelmed.

"Due to continued unprecedented growth we are receiving support tickets faster than we can train new staff to deal with them.
DO - Expect a delay in us replying to your ticket, at the moment the wait time is around 12 days."

I hope we don't wait 12 days.

I already waited 6 days for XEM's and it is down 50 per cent. If they cannot train support staff fast enough, why be that greedy and start new registrations again?
Activity: 152
Merit: 101
Their services are overwhelmed.

"Due to continued unprecedented growth we are receiving support tickets faster than we can train new staff to deal with them.
DO - Expect a delay in us replying to your ticket, at the moment the wait time is around 12 days."

I hope we don't wait 12 days.
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
I can see the CBX (Crypto Bullion) wallet at cryptopia is down with zero connections. The CBX network has no problems, I have many connections here.

I have sent many support requests - can we please just reboot this CBX wallet daemon so people can deposit and withdraw? That's all it needs.

Thanks

Hello; I had chatted with Lafu yesterday and you were going to push this issue to support as it has been too long already.

Crypto Bullion is still at zero connections now, so this wallet daemon reboot still has not been done.

When can we expect for Crypto Bullion to be back up? If you need node IPs you can take these ones from the block explorer:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/#!network
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I can see the CBX (Crypto Bullion) wallet at cryptopia is down with zero connections. The CBX network has no problems, I have many connections here.

I have sent many support requests - can we please just reboot this CBX wallet daemon so people can deposit and withdraw? That's all it needs.

Thanks

The same story was with VIDZ. They just ignore any ticket or message with nodes and then do PUMP/DUMP on that coin. So expect a PUMP soon.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
maybe time to delist some coins so you can focus more on the other coins ?  Huh
I really like cryptopia but it seems every month there is a maintenance for CLAM and BIS , and these coins are the reason  I trade in cryptopia
especially Clam , it's having a lot of maintenances and cryptopia is the only exchange I can trade Clam since polo and bittrex aren't available here
at least let the trading open when you are fixing the wallet 
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

Thanks
Activity: 1
Im glad some of you guys recently got your withdrawals but no kuck for me yet, my ETH withdrawal says "Complete", but the TXID supplied does not exist in the blockchain, etherscan sais "Sorry, we are unable to locate this Transaction Hash", been 2 days now. TXID 0xda5a312465dbeda81ae0c898b7a87ef4ad8d79d518c99d7f2e5e8ee19b8ec48d

I've opened a support ticket but no word yet, the frustration is real, any advice on what I can do?

Cheers

Same situation for me and I've been waiting on my ethereum for 14 days now. Still waiting on reply from support on ticket #103956.

#   Currency   Amount   Fee   Status
1934505   ETH   0.57060208   0.005   Complete

TransactionId
0xea7351ffab5e7b71d54d2e954c3b020b5e9b3938d0dde9c5680bb1bc5bc5e448

Address
0x5Eb9d523EB4baC59ACdB201cDb8F94A4C90EeA84

Timestamp
3/1/2018 22:51
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
SmartCash: Cryptopia delisting SmartCash because of problems with SmartCash in general and the wallet in particular - anyone form Cryptopia here to confirm this ?
Activity: 6
I wtihdrew 2271.91 XEM's yesterday from Cryptopia.

My wallet ID is NBX3QKZJV2UPO3NJ5ULTFW2V5EE4N2I5N2REX7PO:342625360456
In cryptopia site the withdrawal seems like it is completed. However there is no such transaction in NEM blockchain.

Cryptopia shows a TXID as
52898884d59222861b7dafce1cff74cc763d10b032135aece97bad47b9003246
But there is no such TX in the blockchain.

I included both the address and the message in the withdrawal request.
My withdrawal no in cryptopia is #2438359.

There is a lot of withdrawal and deposit problems in cryptopia nowadays. They should bring a solution or suspend deposits/withdrawals.
4th day. Still the XEM's are missing in the blockchain.
Cryptopia is getting into my AVOIDED EXCHANGES list.

Hey Lafu,
My transaction is still missing. Could you please help on this? There is no such TXID yet, neither I received an explanation about it.
Activity: 426
Merit: 7
Is it Cryptopia or Crippletopia, now? I still can´t trade since 5 days.
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Withdrawals are very, very slow in the last days, makes cryptopia look bad.

Cryptopia IS bad... try Bleutrade
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Withdrawals are very, very slow in the last days, makes cryptopia look bad.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
CLAM deposits not being credited.

I've left negative feedback on the OP until my coins have been credited.

Still no answer to my support ticket and no coins.

Maybe if do your Homework , or not to Lazy to look for   you have seen that !!!

Maybe some of you do at first an research for it before posting things !

Regards  Lafu

how about bismuth? ...withdrawal problem

cross post from bismuth thread..

I have 3 withdrawals from Jan 9. Status in Cryptopia is "Complete" but nothing in my wallet. I am running the github wallet v4.2.2.0 (latest version).

Here are the people in this thread reporting deposit or withdrawal issues since Jan 1:
Xdragon - deposits not received on cryptopia Jan 3 (page 75)
DuvajBalone - ditto (page 76)
Sash_lav - ditto (page 76)
Mike1983 - ditto (page 76)
nonny12 - withdrawal not received (page 76)
moonstruck - ditto (page 76)
arielbit - ditto Jan 6 (page 79)
worldwide_wes - ditto Jan 9 (page 79)
khage - ditto Jan 10 (page 80)
benbutton - ditto Jan 7 (page 80)
TTE - ditto Jan 10 (page 80)
chiwalfrm - ditto Jan 9 (page 80)

10 days and still waiting for my ticket #113685
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hello,

There is a problem with your send mail.

What can I do to fix this problem. I do not receive any mail from you when I try to login.
Usually I get a bunch of mails (unsuccessful login, successful login, pin to enter the system, etc.) Now I get no mail at all.

And as I need mail pin in order to login, I can not login.

Please help and let me know if there is a workaround.

This is not a common problem although some email systems are not good at delivering (AOL in particular), and your friend who registered must receive emails anyway as there is a registration confirmation email.  I suggest you check your spam folders thoroughly, and if nothing there find a whitelist and whitelist the cryptopia domain. Failing that contact your email provider.

Well we use the same mail provider and I check all folders. Had no problems in the past. Do not know why there are problems now.

I try from time to time, I notice he does not receive mail for successful login as well, but got the mail for activating the account.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Why is XLC wallet under maintenance and when will this be over? I am not even able to trade as it says market paused. After so many days the coins arrived and now this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
A professional translator for English & Chinese
When will the LTC market opens for trading again? I didn't realize it's closed before transferring my LTC to the exchange  Angry
Jump to: