Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted - page 12. (Read 44975 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

I was just able to log on to Cryptsy a few minutes ago.  Isn't this new website that Vernon has considered to be property that can be seized to pay back Cryptsy customers?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Please use the referral code TheGleb when making your purchase.

At least they're honest, with a picture of a pyramid and all...
Activity: 376
Merit: 254
bitebi9 is new face of cryptsy .  cryptsy page is dead or move it
 for update maybe ( nothing can do with that  Cry)

Bitebi9 no fee on trading weew .
 They charge you 0.05% in withdrawal nice . im going use that shit again,

happy in openledger
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Shit, well at least I have a referral in place to continue to make bank off Cryptsy via their formidable Chinese exchange:

https://www.bitebi9.com/pages/referrals

Please use the referral code TheGleb when making your purchase.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
vip
Fontas Returns

walhalla :oo Cheesy Cheesy. Grin Grin  Cheesy

Gleb Gamow. walla Huh Roll Eyes Undecided

Fontas Returns

walhalla :oo Cheesy Cheesy. Grin Grin  Cheesy

Gleb Gamow. walla Huh Roll Eyes Undecided
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Interesting the parallels between the cryptsy hack and the bitstamp hack. Both seem to have used a similar plan of attack and both managed to steal about the same amount of money.
The secret service did an investigation on that one as well as forensic investigators.

http://www.coindesk.com/unconfirmed-report-5-million-bitstamp-bitcoin-exchange/

It seems like if bitstamp and bter could bounce back after being hacked then so should cryptsy. Shaun Bridges was also known to have some sort of involvement with bitstamp.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
If Cryptcracker is for real then he is probably a federal agent with either the FBI or DEA and has information on Carl Force and Shaun bridges. My guess is he's their former boss at the DEA and he's now trying to negotiate for a return of the coins. If what he's alleging is true then Carl Force would be the most likely accomplice.

Would explain why the coins haven't moved - the thieves have been under investigation or in jail the whole time in this theory.
vip
I don't know what points behind that ( or troll)

A)- here marathon run 007 .

B)- 18 months  stay in dark silent . now
He post he cash out (NA to pay 2 any one , no matter your deposit done yesterday's , whatever amount of your deposit )

C)- 007 agent I'm here to give you back ,whatever you lost (  ### walla  ### )

D) - it still a mysterious for mar -28 AKA done

It like, I can make movie after this, all drama done ( on cryptsy. )

Movies name  (the evils coin behind hands)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
I don't understand why is not possible open altcoin withdrawals than nothing to do with coin stolen...
I think is only a flag to click.
I don't know what points behind that ( or troll)

A)- here marathon run 007 .

B)- 18 months  stay in dark silent . now
He post he cash out (NA to pay 2 any one , no matter your deposit done yesterday's , whatever amount of your deposit )

C)- 007 agent I'm here to give you back ,whatever you lost (  ### walla  ### )

D) - it still a mysterious for mar -28 AKA done

It like, I can make movie after this, all drama done ( on cryptsy. )

Movies name  (the evils coin behind hands)
vip
Any news? Stop spamming and trolling..cmon

With apologies, an honest dude would've been able to easily put trolls et al. at bay oppose to trolls exposing the OP for what it/he is - a fuckin' ruse[r].
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Its great the attentions are there for op to consider getting the coins back for the victims of cryptsys situation.

But just a reality check, you shouldnt rely on 1 persons effort on trying to get it back.

Theres needs be some sort of check of if the person runs instead of giving it back if they are successful. Not that I point fingers its better to safe.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Any news? Stop spamming and trolling..cmon
vip
Bitcoin users like goats . they believe what they shows
N here Bitcoins users get rape ( scam ) . it hard say that but it true Bitcoins users goats
 Just follow the flow what they show  Cheesy Cheesy

I think you got your metaphors mixed up. Sheep are the followers, goats are kinda the opposite. Three Hail Marys and don't do that again.

We'll allow him to pick any three Hail Marys from this list of ten: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCemfI5L-y0
Pages:
Jump to: