Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted - page 13. (Read 44975 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 254
Ohh yes it sheep (  TV show of shaun the sheep Grin as same Bitcoins user do )  for you productive ans  (100/on/100)suchmoon
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Bitcoin users like goats . they believe what they shows
N here Bitcoins users get rape ( scam ) . it hard say that but it true Bitcoins users goats
 Just follow the flow what they show  Cheesy Cheesy

I think you got your metaphors mixed up. Sheep are the followers, goats are kinda the opposite. Three Hail Marys and don't do that again.
Bitcoin users like goats . they believe what they shows
N here Bitcoins users get rape ( scam ) . it hard say that but it true Bitcoins users goats
 Just follow the flow what they show
  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
The lawyers aren't tech savvy they will just take your money. I'm not bureaucratic scum I know how to actually recover the coins.

Why are you still posting on here CrackHead/Eternal Insolent/Cryptcracker?  Seriously, why do you think anyone believes you?  We all know you are a troll.  Although it is slightly amusing to see what you will come up with next so we can have a good laugh. Grin Grin Grin

I give CryptCracker the benefit of the doubt.  If he can do what he says he can, great.  If not, its not like he is costing us to lose anything.

Except time.

And it appears that the geniuses that "lost" your money believe him, so any time they spend just sitting waiting for this time to get the coins back is time they aren't doing anything to get back the coins that they "lost."

Or they want us to think that they believe him.  They could be in this together or the CrackHead could be Paul Vernon himself trying to throw us off.
Time show true face n fact in mar 28  Roll Eyes to hits new story Shocked :

Let we see . ... Soon drama end
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
The lawyers aren't tech savvy they will just take your money. I'm not bureaucratic scum I know how to actually recover the coins.

Why are you still posting on here CrackHead/Eternal Insolent/Cryptcracker?  Seriously, why do you think anyone believes you?  We all know you are a troll.  Although it is slightly amusing to see what you will come up with next so we can have a good laugh. Grin Grin Grin

I give CryptCracker the benefit of the doubt.  If he can do what he says he can, great.  If not, its not like he is costing us to lose anything.

Except time.

And it appears that the geniuses that "lost" your money believe him, so any time they spend just sitting waiting for this time to get the coins back is time they aren't doing anything to get back the coins that they "lost."
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

I am not so sure if Eternal Insolent = Cryptcracker. In my opinion he wanted us to think that.
However, I counted 8 accounts with the same writing pattern as "Eternal Insolent" in this thread only. The most are newly created accounts.
So yes there is a sockpuppet show going on in this thread but not so sure about "Cryptcracker". I tend more to the hypothesis of Gleb about the identity of "cryptcracker".

Pretty good theory with at least one exception - I have no idea as to how to create a PDF. Then again, perhaps I had Paul Vernon create it for me. Honestly, you would have better luck accusing me of being Eternal Insolent, bud.

I lean heavily toward EI and Cc being the same person with an ever so slight reservation of that not being the case.

EDIT: You being from the Netherlands, that makes you an ideal candidate for being SLok of BFL.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

oops apologies!
It was very early in the morning.....
I meant your theory that  cryptcracker is John Fitzpatrick or Craig Wright

I will edit my previous post

I could have misread your post, bud. Off to bed now.
Activity: 487
Merit: 500

I am not so sure if Eternal Insolent = Cryptcracker. In my opinion he wanted us to think that.
However, I counted 8 accounts with the same writing pattern as "Eternal Insolent" in this thread only. The most are newly created accounts.
So yes there is a sockpuppet show going on in this thread but not so sure about "Cryptcracker". I tend more to the hypothesis of Gleb about the identity of "cryptcracker".

Pretty good theory with at least one exception - I have no idea as to how to create a PDF. Then again, perhaps I had Paul Vernon create it for me. Honestly, you would have better luck accusing me of being Eternal Insolent, bud.

I lean heavily toward EI and Cc being the same person with an ever so slight reservation of that not being the case.

EDIT: You being from the Netherlands, that makes you an ideal candidate for being SLok of BFL.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

oops apologies!
It was very early in the morning.....
I meant your theory that  cryptcracker is John Fitzpatrick or Craig Wright

I will edit my previous post
vip

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

So yes there is a sockpuppet show going on in this thread but not so sure EI = "Cryptcracker".

Edit:
I tend to believe more in a theory I read in this thread that the identity of cryptcracker = John or Craig because of their potential motives.

(hope this is more clear what I meant.)
legendary
They don't have to, he can easily be indicted/sued in China in their less forgiving system. He could get himself into a worse sort of trouble in China, really, without the US government even being involved. They're pretty strict on fraud over there.

I doubt China would bother with a small time crook from Florida, but I hope he fucks it up sufficiently to prove me wrong.

If he's smart he would just lay low and slowly launder some pocket change through biteme or whatever the stupid name is.
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
His only viable outs are 1sell Cryptsy or

Absolutely no one will buy Cryptsy outright. If it goes into receivership (has it already?) then he (the appointed receiver) will sell whatever assets are in the company for whatever he can get or (unlikely) open it back up for business. Absolutely no one will buy the debt.

The only real assets are the site code. I give that a value of 100K tops...probably more like 20K IF you can even find a buyer for it.

Don't fool yourself it believing someone will come in and buy the whole thing and be indebted to the users for over 10mil.

I realize most people have no idea what it means for a company to go into receivership so if you are interested look it up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Receivership

If the company’s assets are able to cover the debt owed then they may be able to continue operating after receivership, but this is more of a rare exception than the standard. In most cases the insolvent company is too far behind to cover their liabilities using only their assets, at which point the business must be completely liquidated and dissolved in order to repay as many secured debts as possible.

When the company (Cryptsy) gets put into receivership Paul is out of picture in it's operation and/or liquidation. I don't know what legal trouble he will be in at that point but I'm sure it cant be good. Smiley

Edit: Believe it or not I doubt Paul will face any jail time for his gross negligence running Cryptsy but ignoring this mess will not help.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
They don't have to, he can easily be indicted/sued in China in their less forgiving system. He could get himself into a worse sort of trouble in China, really, without the US government even being involved. They're pretty strict on fraud over there. Here you can just plead the fifth and at least you don't get sent to a black site where they wack you with a 2x4. At least usually not for white collar stuff.
legendary
Also, think how this could play out: Not only can Vern lose everything, but he can take others down with him too. As it is Cryptsy Jim, Horus, Jon McPherson, Nerd Liffe, all these people are eventually going to be served with subpoenas or deposition notices and get called in for questioning. They could possibly become defendants in civil and criminal actions as well. Somehow I don't think Vern will leave them all to asnwer for his mess. Eventually, the lawyers might figure they can try to take Jim's farm and pigs, or who knows. It's not just Vern that will have to answer for this.

Realistically, "Run away to china" is not a viable "out" from Vern's perspective.

His only viable outs are sell Cryptsy or get the coins back.

You're saying Vern would not leave his pals holding the bag? 'Cause he seems to have done exactly that.

Also the family and kids thing doesn't seem to be high on his priority list, what with the new "paramour" etc.

$10m is a good amount, sufficient for a fairly comfortable life and not large enough for the US.gov to send John Rambo after him.
Also, think how this could play out: Not only can Vern lose everything, but he can take others down with him too. As it is Cryptsy Jim, Horus, Jon McPherson, Nerd Liffe, all these people are eventually going to be served with subpoenas or deposition notices and get called in for questioning. They could possibly become defendants in civil and criminal actions as well. Somehow I don't think Vern will leave them all to asnwer for his mess. Eventually, the lawyers might figure they can try to take Jim's farm and pigs, or who knows. It's not just Vern that will have to answer for this.

Realistically, "Run away to china" is not a viable "out" from Vern's perspective.

His only viable outs are 1sell Cryptsy or
2get the coins back.

And to do it fast before the legal processes make it where he is stuck in a stalemate situation where Cryptsy goes into bankruptcy/receivership.
Here's why I don't think Vern is going to just bail and ignore the lawsuit: The lawyers are going after everything, including his kids' home and his ex wife's money. When he sends her the alimony, they'll take that. He would completely be cut off from his kids, etc. He'll never be able to spend the bulk of the coins if he did steal them, and his credit and reputation will be completely ruined. And if he did get caught up in a chinese financial criminal case he could do months in Chinese jail without being charged for a crime compared to in America he can plead the fifth and have at least some pretense of some "due process" and if he goes to jail in America he'd probably do maybe a year in club fed compared to getting beat by hammer-weilding crazed commies in a moldy Chinese Gulag it's probably not quite AS bad. Really if you think about it there's plenty of incentives for him to NOT do the "run away to China and hope to not get sent to Commie Camp" scenario. He's taking a big risk to do so. Their financial laws are pretty strict, he's probably doing illegal stuff according to China "laws" as it is anyway by selling coins on local bitcoins, running a financial scam out of china. Remember, he sent out false tweets when he was based out of China, so he's had an ongoing fraud he's kept running AFTER moving to china, so simply running away to China doesn't necessarily keep him out of jail. And if he does go to jail, he could literally be tortured or forced into commie labor camps etc. Plus he's probably ripped off some Chinese whales, he could just as easily get into trouble in China.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126

Let's spell it out for THEM:

@Cryptocracker, your 15 minutes of Fame are over.

Cry

Wading into "Infamy" now.

Embarrassed
vip
October 7, 2015: Cryptsy’s CEO – A Hard Man In The Face of Coinfire’s Aggro!!!

Tamer: Is says on your “About Us” page that “Cryptsy International is an Internet startup managed by Project Investors, Inc.”; I am not an expert in the legal aspect of managing online businesses, but I think that this sentence is rather unclear, so can you please tell us what does it exactly mean?

Paul: Basically, Cryptsy is a Belize corporation as we have multiple corporations; we have a Canadian corporation and I think we have a corporation elsewhere as well, so Cryptsy, the exchange website itself, is by the Belize corporation and we have a licensing agreement between the US corporation, Project Investors Inc., and Cryptsy Inc. the Belize corporation which grants Project Investors Inc. 100% of the profits that Cryptsy Belize Inc. generates, so it is kind of a separation that keeps Cryptsy itself out of the US, while still kind of being in the US, because it is managed by the US corporation.

Jim Shockney cups my left ball and I think John MacPherson or Marshall Long cups my right ball, both of whom I'm partners with in our Canadian adjunct Cryptsy thingy.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
Supposedly in Chinese Prison they beat the prisoners with 2x4s with nails sticking out of them and force them to chant communist slogans. Does the government extradite from China? I think it would be great if the coins coins be recovered. Vern needs someone to recover the coins or else buy him out, if one of these things happens soon enough I think he can avoid going to jail. If Cryptsy can manage to get bailed out real soon he can probably turn it around. After the lawsuit begins, it will be hard for him to stay out of jail. Showing up in court and at depositions and pleading the 5th will just make him look even guiltier. Avoiding the whole thing will make him look guilty and then he'd potentially lose a judgment by default.. Answering questions under oath he will likely incriminate himself if he does answer. The longer it takes for the coins to be recovered or for Cryptsy to secure a bail out the more chance Vern has of going to jail. He should want to sell Cryptsy at any cost since it is a huge liability for him at this point. If he can recover the coins or sell Cryptsy to a buyer who can payout the customers I think he can probably avoid jail. I think that's what would be best for the customers as well. Perhaps a rich chinese millionaire investment group could buy Cryptsy, pay out customers, and then Vern would probably have the heat off him and go on with life.

Vern will never come back to the US to fight the lawsuit. EVER. There is no point, he has no defense. Whatever he wants to say about the hack, all coins lost after that hack are on him and his staff. Cryptsy stole the users funds in the end... the hacker stole some and cryptsy stole the rest.
Even if he came back to fight it, he would loose, and he doesn't have 10 million laying about to settle the judgement so it would be worthless.
China has no extradition treaties with the US (except Hong Kong) so he would have no incentive to ever leave China. 

Face it... the money is gone. The rest of this is all just for show.

You're probably right that he's gone for good.  But, I still think we can see where the money goes and we might have a chance to expose Vernon, Shockney, et al.
Pages:
Jump to: