Author

Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action - page 543. (Read 1006431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
I haven't had any withdrawal issues over the past month or two other than one of their main drives go down which was fixed within about 5-6 days.

As for the SEC, they are very likely targeting Cryptsy over the handling of Paycoin and would be more surprised if they weren't part of the ongoing investigation.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
man what is going on at cryptsy and in this thread...BTW, I withdrew from there over the weekend... 5+ btc no problem!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
INFORMATION ON HOW TO WITHDRAWAL

If you watched my twitter you would know by the morning BTC will soon stop - all my members were capable of withdraals without issues.

If you watched my FREE and PUBLIV thread - you would also be secure - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mrpump-your-guide-to-what-whales-are-doing-1177563

Are you lost now and cannot withdrawal?

Due to me being in many pump groups (you can confirm here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/meta-whale-spy-pump-group-opening-join-now-until-seats-are-taken-1194863)

I have a list of altcoins that still can be withdrawn from Cryptsy.

Yes you cannot get BTC/LTC/DASH/DOGE directly out now, but still some work and our list is getting checked all the time by over 40 people.

If you are having some bigger number of BTC to get out 0.5-1BTC+ - you can PM me for help.

PS. The list is shrinking with time, so first come first served. Soon you wont be able to withdrawal anything of Cryptsy.

If you want to verify if im right guy to check, see my PUBLIC post and dates of "inside tips" - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mrpump-your-guide-to-what-whales-are-doing-1177563

Lol. are you ThrillHou, you write very similar way

nice tipps Smiley for analyse, do you want to say that you know something about coinfire that is not public? Or when cryptsy gets down Smiley? Why doesn't Biggy know it if you know it?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
INFORMATION ON HOW TO WITHDRAWAL

If you watched my twitter you would know by the morning BTC will soon stop - all my members were capable of withdraals without issues.

If you watched my FREE and PUBLIV thread - you would also be secure - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mrpump-your-guide-to-what-whales-are-doing-1177563

Are you lost now and cannot withdrawal?

Due to me being in many pump groups (you can confirm here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/meta-whale-spy-pump-group-opening-join-now-until-seats-are-taken-1194863)

I have a list of altcoins that still can be withdrawn from Cryptsy.

Yes you cannot get BTC/LTC/DASH/DOGE directly out now, but still some work and our list is getting checked all the time by over 40 people.

If you are having some bigger number of BTC to get out 0.5-1BTC+ - you can PM me for help.

PS. The list is shrinking with time, so first come first served. Soon you wont be able to withdrawal anything of Cryptsy.

If you want to verify if im right guy to check, see my PUBLIC post and dates of "inside tips" - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mrpump-your-guide-to-what-whales-are-doing-1177563
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
Wow, Head of IT @cryptsy.com replies to me now? Why? Why did not you reply before

Your withdrawal was initiated less than 24 hours ago......

Isn't it funny that it took an article about a possible SEC/ABC Alphabet investigation for Cryptsy to give this guy his coins back...  Too much bad press today, got to get rid of any lose ends...

Also funny my account was locked for inactivity and I can't seem to get it unlocked.  A bunch of __________.
Wow, Head of IT @cryptsy.com replies to me now? Why? Why did not you reply before

You still do not get me. There are 1000 of issues, and before making a post here, I wanted to use your system, because in most cases something does not work, this time it's xrp withdrawal, nothing more or less. I am more interested in discussion about other pointes I mentioned and coinfire article which are directly connected together, that's why I ask you again for an findept member to show up, I know I am a dreamer and this will not happen Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

Wow, Head of IT @cryptsy.com replies to me now? Why? Why did not you reply before, like in X tickets that you got and did not resolve? Or the answer of your financial departement, btw, can you get head of your financial department over for a talk about some fraudy operations, maybe they could explain, as I've never seen any answer of your findept, maybe in this thread, or are you so scared of transparency in public?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
BitJohn is MegabyteJohnny when it comes for excuses, and again, everybody should believe that it would be stupid, as craptsy is legit, yeah right, and everybody lies

I tried to remove some xrp to see if it works or will it get stucked:
Ripple withdrawal to Address:
rLHzPsX6oXkzU2qL12kHCH8G8cnZv1rBJh
Request Date: 2015-10-05 19:58:40
Confirmed: Yes
Amount: 4735.97650700 XRP
TrxID: @ 2015-10-05 20:00:16

No, these coins did not arrive, but I got instead this reply:
Hello ***,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
I will escalate your issue to our 2nd level of tech support for them
to double check the withdrawal transaction. Please give this some time as our tech support team will respond in order of tickets received.

Sincerely,
Cryptsy.com

Guess what MegaJohnny, you should go to politics, the better you lie and hide, the better it is for you. Do you really have 14 people in your support, maybe you have only 2, rest are bots? Can you list your members by names  Grin, I know it's not appropriate, but it is also not appropriate to hold user coins, force trades in your favour, edit accounts without approval of it's owner, horrible fiasco with EUR market, horrible support, chat members that can't write 1 sentence without saying f*, ....

Culmination of this is mess is for sure the connection of all mentioned above. I am tired of reading your answers and at the same time there is no change, if your words would be truth, there would be no blog or mass of users that claim that you frauded them. Cryptsy is not far from end if you continue in the same way.

Tickets are generally resolved within 24 hours. Your withdrawal will likely be cancelled and your next one will go through. Rippled occasionally goes out of sync and responds with an empty txid when we try to initiate a withdrawal
BitJohn is MegabyteJohnny when it comes for excuses, and again, everybody should believe that it would be stupid, as craptsy is legit, yeah right, and everybody lies

I tried to remove some xrp to see if it works or will it get stucked:
Ripple withdrawal to Address:
rLHzPsX6oXkzU2qL12kHCH8G8cnZv1rBJh
Request Date: 2015-10-05 19:58:40
Confirmed: Yes
Amount: 4735.97650700 XRP
TrxID: @ 2015-10-05 20:00:16

No, these coins did not arrive, but I got instead this reply:
Hello ***,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
I will escalate your issue to our 2nd level of tech support for them
to double check the withdrawal transaction. Please give this some time as our tech support team will respond in order of tickets received.

Sincerely,
Cryptsy.com

Guess what MegaJohnny, you should go to politics, the better you lie and hide, the better it is for you. Do you really have 14 people in your support, maybe you have only 2, rest are bots? Can you list your members by names  Grin, I know it's not appropriate, but it is also not appropriate to hold user coins, force trades in your favour, edit accounts without approval of it's owner, horrible fiasco with EUR market, horrible support, chat members that can't write 1 sentence without saying f*, ....

Culmination of this is mess is for sure the connection of all mentioned above. I am tired of reading your answers and at the same time there is no change, if your words would be truth, there would be no blog or mass of users that claim that you frauded them. Cryptsy is not far from end if you continue in the same way.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
LOL True dat - have you looked at gonzo twitter handle lately? Did he sell it? https://twitter.com/gawceo

I'd guess someone registered the handle after the old one was deleted.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Ummmm did anyone actually read the blog? Its all fake....

Just because you say it is all fake, does not make it true.

Just like perhaps their post claiming things does not make it true either.

People you need to make up your own minds on cryptsy.

Personally, I will not be using them or my own reasons.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1018

You are saying exactly what Garza and his PayCoin shills said. CoinFire proved them wrong. I would hazard a guess that they may prove you wrong too.

Test them. Sue them and find out the hard way. Then I will find it amusing.

To be fair you can't expect them to say "yep, it's true, we're operating illegally, laundering money for terrorists, and we love Paycoin". Of course they have to deny it and try to discredit the source, but as some clown once said...

LOL True dat - have you looked at gonzo twitter handle lately? Did he sell it? https://twitter.com/gawceo
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

You are saying exactly what Garza and his PayCoin shills said. CoinFire proved them wrong. I would hazard a guess that they may prove you wrong too.

To be fair you can't expect them to say "yep, it's true, we're operating illegally, laundering money for terrorists, and we love Paycoin". Of course they have to deny it and try to discredit the source, but as some clown once said...

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

The blog is fake? Nah, really? Coinfire is never wrong.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
He doesn't really need any,  his name is mud, he's fucked for life IMO.

Edit - Can you fix that? I cannot. Wink
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

RUH ROH

Amazingly, Josh doesn't have any negative trusts on one of his original user accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1018

Jump to: