Author

Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action - page 541. (Read 1006431 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1122
Ummmm did anyone actually read the blog? Its all fake....

You are saying exactly what Garza and his PayCoin shills said. CoinFire proved them wrong. I would hazard a guess that they may prove you wrong too.

Test them. Sue them and find out the hard way. Then I will find it amusing.

To be fair you can't expect them to say "yep, it's true, we're operating illegally, laundering money for terrorists, and we love Paycoin". Of course they have to deny it and try to discredit the source, but as some clown once said...

LOL True dat - have you looked at gonzo twitter handle lately? Did he sell it? https://twitter.com/gawceo

Nope.  I saw it was available and grabbed the handle.  May be able to have some fun with it later, who knows...  If anyone has a good use for it, let me know.

Court Reporting?   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
cryptsy support not answering tickets
many , more than can count wallets been down for 11 days!
bigvern ignoring tweets
chat mods incapable of doing anything

I had a gut feeling something was wrong just before site update and got some coins out, not all

just waiting for wallets (if ever) to be out of 'maintenance) then will leave cryptsy for good

they are very close to being sued by many people

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
well,..i think this is unfair if i only asking and hear from other people

so,.i tried for myself deposit some coins to cryptsy and then withdraw again

and in fact everything is fine...i got my coins

this is my experience recently

I stopped using Cryptsy ages ago for a couple reasons.

1. Failure of Crypsty staff to differentiate between a bank statement and a credit card statement. They swore/swear up and down that my bank statement isn't a bank statement and that it is for a credit card. I have not and will never own a credit card.

2. I got tired of having to wait weeks to withdraw coins that they put into maintenance mode and often was forced to trade them off for another coin to withdraw.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
well,..i think this is unfair if i only asking and hear from other people

so,.i tried for myself deposit some coins to cryptsy and then withdraw again

and in fact everything is fine...i got my coins

this is my experience recently
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
1 week has passed and still no luck here having my BTCD, BTC and LTC withdrawals processed.
They just ignore my tickets and if i try to complain live in the chat they ban me.
Since the amount of my withdrawals is relevant and they refuse to even give a simple explanation i'm starting to think they don't have these coins and they are running on fractional reserve.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Cryptsy is junk exchange is always have issue like this everything in their services take longer than any other exchanges get coin out now.
legendary
Activity: 1876
I certainly understand the OPs frustration as the same thing is now happening to me (though I have a slightly better understanding of whats going on)

1) Passwords;

Cryptsy password system at this time is very dodgy. My own password has not been accepted on many occasion, even a password reset the password sent often doesn't work, I've even had the sent password work to get me logged in then that same passoword be "password invalid" when going directly into the system to change their generated password to my own. Same thing happened to my partners account while trying to sort their loggin issues for them (and i've has plenty of private chats with individuals that the same thing has occured for)

Summary CRYPTSY your password system is playing up, Fix It (and you may get alot less user complaints).

2) Withdraw issues;

Something I am also currently experiencing with Litecoin that I've been trying to get out for a week and have been mucked around alot by various cryptsy staff over. With many and varied excuses.

Excuses;

1. Hotwallet needs filling your withdraw will be processed soon. next day still hot wallet needs filling your withdraw will be processed soon.

2. (blame the user time) You reset your password which put a block on all withdraws for 24hrs, we'll lift that block now for you and process your order. Now I reset my password well after I'd not recieved my Litecoin withdraw, and I reset it due to my existing password not working [see 1) passwords].

still litecoin withdraw pending Sad

3. Wallet issues wallet staff are getting onto it and your withdraw will be processed soon.

still litecoin withdraw pending.

4. bitcoin malleability (with links)  Shocked......jaw dropped, now you're just screwing with my head, like where to even begin with this one; Gox 2.0? ummm the fact that my withdraw is actually litecoin  Huh, if bitcoin malleability is an issue for your exchange should you even be running one?

5. Your account has been flagged by our AML team  Shocked now this is happening to alot of people on cryptsy recently, and why; because cryptsy's new withdraw fee structure users are being forced with only 3 free withdraws (before ridiculous fees are imposed) to withdraw as much as they can with these free ones. So in effect cryptsy setting users up to being flagged then they block there account Sad

Yes told directly all withdraws of my account had been blocked and there was nothing Horus (ummm Head of Anti-Fraud and Investigations at Project Investors Inc) could do about it it was flagged by crytpsy AML Huh team (don't get me started here, i'll keep this one too myself for now) and is out of their hands........moments later I successfully withdrew 200k ftc  Huh from a supposed AML flagged, password changed (yet again) just moments ago account....but yeah still no luck trying with the HINT more valuable LTC Wink (do the math)

Currently still trying to get my coins out and this mess sorted even tried ringing cryptsy/Big V but phone rings out and even to leave a message is impossible as mailbox is full (smells like a dodgy token phone number), I'm message Big V to get a real number to him if there is further reasons my funds can't be returned to me.

also watching tons of people entering chat (which I'm banned from for politely [only to avoid such a ban] just trying to get this sorted live rather then then tickets back and forward for months, from previous experience. more then happy to chat live/phone with big v or similar), having similar issues and being slowly put through my points 1........etc which is a tad concerning. while the pump n dump crews and crytpsy fanboi drown them out or (like myself) outright attack.

Thanks for listening well I hope cryptsy is too  Wink

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Nope.  I saw it was available and grabbed the handle.  May be able to have some fun with it later, who knows...  If anyone has a good use for it, let me know.

Nice. You can something along the lines of SeriousInvest. There is enough material in the archived gawceo tweets to last for a few months Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1042
HODL
Ummmm did anyone actually read the blog? Its all fake....

You are saying exactly what Garza and his PayCoin shills said. CoinFire proved them wrong. I would hazard a guess that they may prove you wrong too.

Test them. Sue them and find out the hard way. Then I will find it amusing.

To be fair you can't expect them to say "yep, it's true, we're operating illegally, laundering money for terrorists, and we love Paycoin". Of course they have to deny it and try to discredit the source, but as some clown once said...

LOL True dat - have you looked at gonzo twitter handle lately? Did he sell it? https://twitter.com/gawceo

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Has any of you recently been able to withdraw BTCD or LTC from Craptsy?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
in case you didn't know:  15 Jun 2015

Lastpass hacked  "LastPass has announced on their company blog that they detected an intrusion to their servers. While encrypted user data (read: your stored passwords for other sites) was not stolen, the intruders did take LastPass account email addresses, password reminders, server per user salts, and authentication hashes. The latter is what’s used to tell LastPass that you have permission to access your account."
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
I was trying to withdraw my coins 2 days ago, they are still pending (BTCD and LTC) and now they locked my account without explanation, i just can't login anymore!
Cryptsy return my coins!

same here.

i think they went full crime now.

all funds arrived safely.

account blocked, but thats not an issue.

glad to hear buddy!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1122

Really Paycoin? We listed Paycoin like all the other exchanges, and accepter a prime controller post Garza. Which we never profited from nor used...

BitJohn, I told this Cryptsy before, but I will tell you again now:  There is a - very small - chance that I will consider using Cryptsy again some time in the future, if Cryptsy

* delists Paycoin
* distances itself from Paycoin in any way possible
* publishes a sincere apology for supporting the Paycoin fraud by listing Paycoin and accepting a prime "controller"

As long as that doesn't happen I won't touch your platform with a 10 foot pole. You can not be trusted.

Same here!  I withdrew every coin from cryptsy when they got in bed with Garza & I never looked back.  I was not going to take sides, but I'm afraid that there are tons of emails from cryptsy to GAWminers dating from WELL OVER a year ago.  Cryptsy got in bed with GAW & woke up...scammy, begging your pardon.
Your involvement was not all "POST Garza!"

BitJohn, Please explain how / why you would accept a Prime Controller & never use it. 
If it was a bad idea / conflict of interest /had a stigma, why accept it in the first place??
Inquiring minds want to know!

Oh the prime controller. We accepted it thinking we were helping the folks who got run over in that fiasco. We accepted it after the fact not during.

Ill talk to the boss again about delisting it. I still hold to the fact that the only people who hold the coin since are folks we would simply be harming by delisting it. But hey if it makes all you guys happy ill give it a shot with the boss man.

I appreciate your kind reply.
Activity: 924
I AM
Yeah They have always been tardy with withdraws,
And deposits if a coin is pumping. The no fees is a death sign for me. thats when i moved most coins off,
Now just left with Scamcoin Spec pumped up by the chats mods on Cryptsy

Never mind 1ex.trade goes live shortly with new 30 Fiat pairs and only vetted Alt devs listed.....  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952619.1680;topicseen
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Isn't that what Mark K said right before EMPTYGOX went bye bye?

BigVern recently gave a response about the coinfires's list of allegations and accusations against Craptsy.

I think the community should ask for an explanation about their continuous attempts to block users' withdrawals and accounts.
I'm reading everywhere of people stucked and locked out of their accounts and funds.

Have just been banned from Craptsy chat because i was complaining about my withdrawals not being processed and my tickets not being responded.
What are probabilities they are on fractional reserve and simply don't have the coins?
legendary
Activity: 1722
But you said you had a lot of evidence and thats only writings and how do you know someone didnt hack your account and changed your password? I personally never had problems with cryptsy and i had deposits of over 1 bitcoin i dont know if you had more, they are indeed sometimes slow and your orders got sometimes cancelled but i dont know, i dont think they are scammers and if your account got locked there is gotta be a reason that you are not telling us

it should be impossible for an outsider to bypass both 2fa authentications. did you even read the OP?

Pro tip, it's not even remotely close to impossible... lol impossible that was cute.
Jump to: