Author

Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action - page 542. (Read 1006431 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Oh the prime controller. We accepted it thinking we were helping the folks who got run over in that fiasco. We accepted it after the fact not during.

Ill talk to the boss again about delisting it. I still hold to the fact that the only people who hold the coin since are folks we would simply be harming by delisting it. But hey if it makes all you guys happy ill give it a shot with the boss man.

LOL

How could hyperinflation possibly help those that were "run over" by said hyperinflation? That was of one the main reasons this coin was doomed, even if you ignore the blindingly obvious fact of it being a 97%-premined personal "portfolio" of one Mr. Garza.

BitJohn can you please let us know which other coins Cryptsy listed within days after their launch with both BTC and fiat markets without doing any due diligence so that we could figure out the next scam. ZRC comes to mind. What else?
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
I was trying to withdraw my coins 2 days ago, they are still pending (BTCD and LTC) and now they locked my account without explanation, i just can't login anymore!
Cryptsy return my coins!

same here.

i think they went full crime now.

all funds arrived safely.

account blocked, but thats not an issue.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

Really Paycoin? We listed Paycoin like all the other exchanges, and accepter a prime controller post Garza. Which we never profited from nor used...

BitJohn, I told this Cryptsy before, but I will tell you again now:  There is a - very small - chance that I will consider using Cryptsy again some time in the future, if Cryptsy

* delists Paycoin
* distances itself from Paycoin in any way possible
* publishes a sincere apology for supporting the Paycoin fraud by listing Paycoin and accepting a prime "controller"

As long as that doesn't happen I won't touch your platform with a 10 foot pole. You can not be trusted.

Same here!  I withdrew every coin from cryptsy when they got in bed with Garza & I never looked back.  I was not going to take sides, but I'm afraid that there are tons of emails from cryptsy to GAWminers dating from WELL OVER a year ago.  Cryptsy got in bed with GAW & woke up...scammy, begging your pardon.
Your involvement was not all "POST Garza!"

BitJohn, Please explain how / why you would accept a Prime Controller & never use it.  
If it was a bad idea / conflict of interest /had a stigma, why accept it in the first place??
Inquiring minds want to know!

Oh the prime controller. We accepted it thinking we were helping the folks who got run over in that fiasco. We accepted it after the fact not during.

Ill talk to the boss again about delisting it. I still hold to the fact that the only people who hold the coin since are folks we would simply be harming by delisting it. But hey if it makes all you guys happy ill give it a shot with the boss man.

I personally don't care either way if you keep it or not but accepting a prime controller has got to be one of the worst decisions ever since the market also becomes the marketmaker, with high potential for angry customers. How would you even determine who gets the extra Coins and whether it's not the same people who were also dumping/manipulating the market? Why just pay Stakes to Paycoin and not all the POS Coin markets? How do we know that the Prime Controller was never used privately?

The road to hell was paved with good intentions....
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
I was trying to withdraw my coins 2 days ago, they are still pending (BTCD and LTC) and now they locked my account without explanation, i just can't login anymore!
Cryptsy return my coins!

same here.

i think they went full crime now.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

Yeah...suuuure.

Isn't that what Mark K said right before EMPTYGOX went bye bye?
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Cryptsy return my coins!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John

Really Paycoin? We listed Paycoin like all the other exchanges, and accepter a prime controller post Garza. Which we never profited from nor used...

BitJohn, I told this Cryptsy before, but I will tell you again now:  There is a - very small - chance that I will consider using Cryptsy again some time in the future, if Cryptsy

* delists Paycoin
* publishes a sincere apology for supporting the Paycoin fraud by listing Paycoin and accepting a prime "controller"

As long as that doesn't happen I won't touch your platform with a 10 foot pole. You can not be trusted.

Same here!  I withdrew every coin from cryptsy when they got in bed with Garza & I never looked back.  I was not going to take sides, but I'm afraid that there are tons of emails from cryptsy to GAWminers dating from WELL OVER a year ago.  Cryptsy got in bed with GAW & woke up...scammy, begging your pardon.

BitJohn, Please explain how / why you would accept a Prime Controller & never use it. 
If it was a bad idea / conflict of interest /had a stigma, why accept it in the first place??

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1122

* delists Paycoin

Same here!  I withdrew every coin from cryptsy when they got in bed with Garza & I never looked back.  I was not going to take sides, but I'm afraid that there are tons of emails from cryptsy to GAWminers dating from WELL OVER a year ago.  Cryptsy got in bed with GAW & woke up...scammy, begging your pardon.

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Need some coins out now can'twait for you to crap out my crypto
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
INFORMATION ON HOW TO WITHDRAWAL

If you watched my twitter you would know by the morning BTC will soon stop - all my members were capable of withdraals without issues.

If you watched my FREE and PUBLIV thread - you would also be secure - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mrpump-your-guide-to-what-whales-are-doing-1177563

Are you lost now and cannot withdrawal?

Due to me being in many pump groups (you can confirm here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/meta-whale-spy-pump-group-opening-join-now-until-seats-are-taken-1194863)

I have a list of altcoins that still can be withdrawn from Cryptsy.

Yes you cannot get BTC/LTC/DASH/DOGE directly out now, but still some work and our list is getting checked all the time by over 40 people.

If you are having some bigger number of BTC to get out 0.5-1BTC+ - you can PM me for help.

PS. The list is shrinking with time, so first come first served. Soon you wont be able to withdrawal anything of Cryptsy.

If you want to verify if im right guy to check, see my PUBLIC post and dates of "inside tips" - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mrpump-your-guide-to-what-whales-are-doing-1177563

Lol. are you ThrillHou, you write very similar way

nice tipps Smiley for analyse, do you want to say that you know something about coinfire that is not public? Or when cryptsy gets down Smiley? Why doesn't Biggy know it if you know it?

Im myself Smiley No i do NOT know anything more than public about Cryptsy, but i do know how to withdrawal BTC/LTC/DASH from cryptsy right now. I have helped a few members already who been stuck!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Cryptsy also has programmed in sell and buy automation. Cryptsy sees all of that information and can trade right under your sells and give an edge to any activity they may desire. They could even use that data to automate their own sells real time. Ultimate inside info as they could buffer against any losses and edge out the markets continually.

The Bait and Switch of the MN2 market is all that needs to be stated to show Cryptsy's true motives. Pure Bait n Switch to get buyers in and the sell off happened before we even knew the market opened because it was supposed to be closed anyways! Can we prove the sell off was not Cryptsy Shares? No, how could we!? Cryptsy also said they would never sell their 5000 shares after opening before all 10,000 shares were sold. Then they raffle the MN2 shares off for Cryptsy points and dump the MN2 market further. How can you compete in a market against the makers of the market? It is impossible! Non response to tickets makes this a pattern to ignore customer concerns and deny allegations.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
the end of cryptsy?  Huh , maybe, but after this i could predict that lot of users wont come back to crpytsy again

i dont think so,..a lot of users still use and believe with this one
however cryptsy is old exchange

cryptsy just need introspections for it and making convenient to their member
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
the end of cryptsy?  Huh , maybe, but after this i could predict that lot of users wont come back to crpytsy again
Not but new users like paycoiners will, they trust if someone says "Trust me, I am experienced", there are enough newbies in crypto, somehow it's a shame that so many get scammed, everywhere. It's not only about cryptsy, it's about all shady connections in crypto to get bigger and bigger, nobody is ashamed anymore to scam, some are even proud on it. Now we have 20Mil. scam going over and over, all this drama would come to it's end if some actors would not have supported scamming.

It's not about to close cryptsy, it's about to stop fraud in crypto and ban bad actors from crypto. Maybe the fact that it is still not possible turns so many to scam, it's easier to take someone's money then to work for it. On this point they even do not care about your lost time, the more you loose, the funnier it is for them.
@mullick @BitJohn @TheRestOfCraptsy staff:

Give me my XRP! Why does withdrawal not work? Why do you cut any communication channel, you leave me only an support which seems not to be capable to solve such a simple problem.

Why are you so silent now? I report you real issues and you answer me someone is working on your tickets. XRP is even not in maintenance mode and you can't resolve it. You guys must be straight incompetent or just not saying truth. I assume both in heavy manner, especially after you understand a point where to ban someone on your forum, you would ban us all here if this would be your forum, same like hashtalk.

Second withdrawal ends like the first one. Are you shortminded? Do I need to create another ticket because this is one is resolved Smiley

Regarding prime controller from paycoin, no, no, you did not get use of it only because of the shitstorm and if everybody would be silent, you would have staked. With this you only try to drive away from real discussion, trading, bots, dumps and checkouts. Everybody knows that you did not stake any paycoin but nobody knows how deeply you are involved and that's not to hide anymore, too late.

Most paycoins were dumped on your platform and you were aware of what is going on. Who is responsible for such decisions, only Biggy? To make a line, you do not resolve problems of your customers, you hold coins of your customers (no other explanation as to enrich yourself). I know your answer, you will say that officially cryptsy does not trade on some markets, pure lie. Now you will ask for a proof, and the answering that you will get is to sue coinfire like all other users reporting shady actions from Cryptsy's staff, which can't be overseen by leadership which means it is approved by your leadership, you approve scamming people, you approve theft and everything that you can say is, that everybody lies? You will go belly with your story.

legendary

last time i never have problem about deposit and withdrawl in cryptsy
i just got report from our comunity that their account locked because no activity  (no login on their account for long time )

Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Bottom line - NEVER USE CRYPTSY!!! It always was shady and will always be. Tongue
You guys behave like Ganza, it's another proof for an shady operation of your platform. Look for what you ban me on your chat and wonder how is this possible:

No explanation will ever come. You do the same like ganza did, Ganza locked paybase to make mone, and if someone asks he gets banned. You will drive far with such tactics. You only show how shady Cryptsy is.

You've reseted, I made again same withdrawal, still no coins. Will you tell me again that I need to wait 24 hours before you play the same game again?
legendary
this is not good ,..for cryptsy
if you locking an account,make sure they have no balance on their account
this cases make us a little worry
Jump to: