Author

Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action - page 546. (Read 1006430 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Cryptsy,

Where are you? Can't respond to my threads anymore?Huh It looked like we were making such progress.......

So, how would I go about changing that PW again? Oh, you won't tell me here? (or email me privately?)

So, the status as of now is Cryptsy tells me I need to change the password, then completely  disappears when I try to do so. Whatt's it gonna take? Simple question. My coins are still being held hostage

See my last post. Still waiting. Seriously Cryptsy, is this worth it?

They told you how. Why all the drama?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 73
Merit: 15
Cryptsy,

Where are you? Can't respond to my threads anymore?Huh It looked like we were making such progress.......

So, how would I go about changing that PW again? Oh, you won't tell me here? (or email me privately?)

So, the status as of now is Cryptsy tells me I need to change the password, then completely  disappears when I try to do so. Whatt's it gonna take? Simple question. My coins are still being held hostage

See my last post. Still waiting. Seriously Cryptsy, is this worth it?

To those who are saying I am not genuine- you're very wrong. They know who I am personally as I sent them all my ID info. I have my whole login history(from the whitelisted IP) for my account. I am still using that IP,  WHICH IS ALSO THE IP I CREATED THE ACCOUNT WITH, AND THE IP I WAS LOGGED IN WHILE DEPOSITING ALL THE COINS, AND THE IP I WAS LOGGED IN WHEN ATTEMPTING TO WITHDRAW THE COINS. Of course they know all this and find it very convenient to ignore this fact.

After giving and revoking my "verified status", they have nothing left, no excuses  to deny me my $, so now they are silent.

IF I WERE NOT GENUINE: WHY WOULD I KEEP INSISTING THAT WITHDRAWS SHOULD ONLY BE MADE FROM THE WHITELISTED IP, AND INSISTING NOT TO REMOVE THE SECURITY MEASURES FOR LOGIN AND WITHDRAW.Huh

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
something something Bitcoin
If you really get stuck with Cryptsy, the BBB of Florida can and will help. The parent company is a publicly registered business and they do respond to these complaints.

Out of all the issues I've had with them only one required going this route, and as pissed as I was, in the end, all got sorted with the lost funds. I am beginning to agree that OP's motives here seem less than genuine.
Activity: 490
Ok Mullick/BitJohn,

So you've confirmed that the funds are safe in my account and the security measures won't be removed.

2) I'm willing to change the password to access my funds, but I need your word on this forum  that if I get into my account, then I'll be able to trade/withdraw as you've previously stated I should have no problem doing so, having no remaining reason to deny me access to my funds. Can I get that simple guarantee from you to follow up on your word here?

Because thats the big question here. If you're going to let me back into my account, I have to know there's a point (IE I can actually acccess my account rather than just stare at the numbers which may or may not indicate the actual presence of coins).

If you claim I STILL won't be able to trade/withdraw, then you need to state upfront what it's going to take to solve the problem: rather than string me along again and again and again, with no possible satisfying criteria, because it won't be stated honestly up front. Otherwise, we can go on emailing back and forth for weeks, but I'll still have to sue if there's nothing I can do as the rightful account owner to access my own funds. Lets just complete this and move on.

As an Aside: Take a step back and think about it community: What criteria makes someone the "rightful account owner"?
 I would say that the following criteria are required : A) they created the account B) they deposited and traded the funds C) they requested withdraw.  Finally, it helps if D) the person can be tied to a personal identity.

I have beyond doubt proved to Cryptsy, and can easily prove to a judge/jury that I satisfy ALL of these combined criteria. I can prove manyof these factors SEVERAL ways.

BitJohn/Mullick/Cryptsy: Can you guarantee  2), that the PW change/login will actually give me trade/withdraw access to the account?(as you've already told me)

If so, then I'll proceed with pw change... If not, I don't see any other explanation than ill intent on your part with the "moving goalpost" of endless obstructions to my own money which Cryptsy has refused(and continues to refuse) to state up front.

Show us all you're acting in good faith here I hope there isn't still, but if there's any remaining doubt on your part, after all this, that I am the rightful account owner, you need to state which (A-D) you claim to be doubting up front.

The way you keep going on with all this bull shit instead of taking a minute to change your password makes me think it isn't your account and that you are just a vile thief looking to steal someone else's  money.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

As i said, all cryptsy hate threads end being false, almost all of them, its true that cryptsy might not be the fastest in terms of support and they have a few other problems but they are not stealing money or locking accounts for no reason, i stopped using cryptsy long ago but i have never had any big problems with it
Activity: 994
How about responding to the stuck withdraws you caused by taking your I2P node offline without warning:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12420396

A little communication would go a long way in earning trust from the community!

Drop your pitchfork and stop hijacking other people threads. Seems a lot of people have a vendetta here.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Litecoin Association Director
Ok Mullick/BitJohn,

So you've confirmed that the funds are safe in my account and the security measures won't be removed.

2) I'm willing to change the password to access my funds, but I need your word on this forum  that if I get into my account, then I'll be able to trade/withdraw as you've previously stated I should have no problem doing so, having no remaining reason to deny me access to my funds. Can I get that simple guarantee from you to follow up on your word here?

Because thats the big question here. If you're going to let me back into my account, I have to know there's a point (IE I can actually acccess my account rather than just stare at the numbers which may or may not indicate the actual presence of coins).

If you claim I STILL won't be able to trade/withdraw, then you need to state upfront what it's going to take to solve the problem: rather than string me along again and again and again, with no possible satisfying criteria, because it won't be stated honestly up front. Otherwise, we can go on emailing back and forth for weeks, but I'll still have to sue if there's nothing I can do as the rightful account owner to access my own funds. Lets just complete this and move on.

As an Aside: Take a step back and think about it community: What criteria makes someone the "rightful account owner"?
 I would say that the following criteria are required : A) they created the account B) they deposited and traded the funds C) they requested withdraw.  Finally, it helps if D) the person can be tied to a personal identity.

I have beyond doubt proved to Cryptsy, and can easily prove to a judge/jury that I satisfy ALL of these combined criteria. I can prove manyof these factors SEVERAL ways.

BitJohn/Mullick/Cryptsy: Can you guarantee  2), that the PW change/login will actually give me trade/withdraw access to the account?(as you've already told me)

If so, then I'll proceed with pw change... If not, I don't see any other explanation than ill intent on your part with the "moving goalpost" of endless obstructions to my own money which Cryptsy has refused(and continues to refuse) to state up front.

Show us all you're acting in good faith here I hope there isn't still, but if there's any remaining doubt on your part, after all this, that I am the rightful account owner, you need to state which (A-D) you claim to be doubting up front.

The way you keep going on with all this bull shit instead of taking a minute to change your password makes me think it isn't your account and that you are just a vile thief looking to steal someone else's  money.

This is exactly what I was thinking.
Activity: 868
Ok Mullick/BitJohn,

Most likely.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
Ok Mullick/BitJohn,

Ok Mullick/BitJohn,

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Ok BitJohn,

You’re on the record saying my funds are safe and sound in the account as of now. As I’ve said all along, if I get my funds back, we’ll call it a day, and I will post here that you resolved the problem.

Question 1) Before proceeding with the password change, can you guarantee to me and the community here on this forum that the 2-Factor Auth PIN is still enabled, and that email withdraw confirm 2fa is also still enabled, and that you won’t remove either safeguard without my authorization???

Because if you can’t guarantee this simple thing first, it would be pointless to move forward. The people here will plainly see that if you are indeed acting “in good faith”, that you’d be able to answer this question simply in the affirmative.

I think we can ALL agree that if Cryptsy/BitJohn cannot affirm this statement about the 2fa’s, then it’s clear evidence of Cryptsy/BitJohn acting in bad faith.

Show us you’re legit and simply answer Q1 affirmatively. Then we can move forward and get on with our lives.

Thank you.

We would never remove anyones 2fa without their consent and verification they are the owner of the account

Withdrawal email confirmations are not optional and are enabled for all users

How about responding to the stuck withdraws you caused by taking your I2P node offline without warning:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12420396

A little communication would go a long way in earning trust from the community!
legendary
Activity: 987
Ok BitJohn,

You’re on the record saying my funds are safe and sound in the account as of now. As I’ve said all along, if I get my funds back, we’ll call it a day, and I will post here that you resolved the problem.

Question 1) Before proceeding with the password change, can you guarantee to me and the community here on this forum that the 2-Factor Auth PIN is still enabled, and that email withdraw confirm 2fa is also still enabled, and that you won’t remove either safeguard without my authorization???

Because if you can’t guarantee this simple thing first, it would be pointless to move forward. The people here will plainly see that if you are indeed acting “in good faith”, that you’d be able to answer this question simply in the affirmative.

I think we can ALL agree that if Cryptsy/BitJohn cannot affirm this statement about the 2fa’s, then it’s clear evidence of Cryptsy/BitJohn acting in bad faith.

Show us you’re legit and simply answer Q1 affirmatively. Then we can move forward and get on with our lives.

Thank you.

We would never remove anyones 2fa without their consent and verification they are the owner of the account

How does Cryptsy over-ride a lost 2FA if Cryptsy can't change the 2FA? Or you are saying changed only with consent?  Then again, how do you prove the real owner consented?

Cryptsy will take your money in the markets without locking out your account. So I don't think they need to lock you out other than to harass you for whatever reason.

Cryptsy Bait and Switched MN2 and then don't respond to support while they kept half the Contracts for themselves they said must sell before the market opens. They also said that they would never sell the Contracts and then end up having a Raffle for 200 MN2 shares sold and bought with Cryptsy Points!

They sat on their hands when Crypt PnD happened and they could have locked down all trading accounts associated with the PnD immediately as they were warned and told me they would look into it. Hell it could have been their coin for all we know.

Do I think they are capable of doing things they tell you they can't? Hell yeah! Do I think they would? Most certainly!

I wouldn't use Cryptsy even if they paid me!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1018
The more things change...the more they stay the same.

This is par for the course for Crapsy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-action-cryptsy-exhange-negligence-take-action-436149
Jesus you drama queen just change your password.

Not as eloquently put as I said, but I concur   Cheesy
Activity: 868
Jesus you drama queen just change your password.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Ok BitJohn,

Thank you.

Ok BitJohn,

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1596
https://cryptodatabase.net
As much as I don't like Cryptsy I have to agree with them. Just reset your password and withdraw your coins. It takes all of 5 minutes with a coffee break after the first.

I would make you do the same if this was related to any of my websites.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
yea cryptsy is not that bad Smiley
Why is this thread even here? I'm not defending Crypsty (I've had my own past issues with them that I wont bring up here), but honestly the solution seems very simple. Here let me help you OP.

Beyond you doing that, there is no way to prove you arent trying to scam them. Just reset your password and stop making a mountain out of a molehill.
Activity: 616
something something Bitcoin
And this ultimatum that one customer won't come back unless they make him feel better about PayCoin... well good luck with that and let me know how it turns out.

Funny that you call it an "ultimatum". That sounds a bit dramatic, don't you think? And it's certainly not supposed to make me feel better about Paycoin. It could probably make me feel a little better about Cryptsy.

Funny you find me calling your ultimatum "dramatic" given the nature of your post. What would you call it then? I supposed I could call it what I really thought, which was "misplaced childish ranting in the wrong thread." Better?

Maybe you should start your own anti-Paycoin-crusade-against-Cryptsy thread - did you even read OP? My guess is no.
Jump to: