Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 36. (Read 52630 times)

copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
▼DarkPay.market
by the way community fellows, don't forget to vote for DarkPayCoin listing in Delta app  Wink

https://ask.getdelta.io/coin-requests/p/darkpaycoin

copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
yes, we're receiving lots of partnerships proposals (some seem really interesting),
we have to take a look at all of them and get back to community.

Stay tuned Wink

From whom. Show me the list. The only monkey who messaged u was ur mom because breakfast got cold and she wanted to ensure u have something in ur stomach before she permits u the usage of her laptop. Lets move up. How has the bounty campaign been going? I dont need ur storytelling nor fantasies about ur imaginable buddy, get me the rough facts.

Thankyou for the entertainment always good to see you showing up and putting a collection of nonsense together to stroke your own ego. The bounty campaign is going great and seeing as you were so gracious in the way you asked us may i ask how your failed campaign from 2014 ended? I see you are still wearing your Solemn signature from it after making an ANN thread that had no interest at all after which you remade the thread and than got no interest again :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solemnuniquerefundable-investmentelysium-of-symbiotic-economicipo-793592
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=796706.new#new

like i said to your other hero ranked account that had about as much grace as the dog shit sitting next to my rubbish bag waiting for collection some people get jealous when they see others do well because of there own previous failures. Oh and yes i do know that other account is yours too because of numerous vocabulary use similarities between the two such as the continued use of "rat" as you attempt to degrade and put down every project that is released. Thanks for stopping by.
DarkPayCoin Auction Phase #3 is underway right now. 1/4 are already sold in this phase so if you want to get in on this head over to the discord but you will have to be fast as they are selling out quickly. After the auctions finish things will move quickly and you won't have a chance to purchase at this low price again so take advantage of this.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The communty is growing and that is a greta signal, the project is taking a good way and also the moderators and devs are doing a great job interacting with the community, all the community are waiting too see how this great project continues its path to the glory, go to moon DarkPay
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Do you have any other platform to buy your token than discord?

You can also reach the team in telegram channel.

For all the suggestions, please add them in the DarkPayCoin Board where you can submit your ideas and wishes about economics and applications.

Now in auction phase 3 @ 0.4BTC/MN, 3MN available.

As stated before, all unsold MN will be put to sale on our first exchange starting at 1 BTC/MN.
No fake sales nor bullshit.
These funds are entirely meant to get our community good listings and pay for some wisely spent marketing.
Please check #mn-listing-auction or our Telegram for more info.

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io
Activity: 24

I would seriously love to see the term "coin" dropped. DarkPay alone saounds fantastic. DarPayCoin ... dont like
Activity: 36
Do you have any other platform to buy your token than discord?
Activity: 59
Huge coin we find out. lets go there get some coin though different bounties. we still waiting for huge news.Stick to with there. Darkpaycoin gets opportunity to us. lets go there to grab it coin and makes profit from Darkpaycoin.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
yes, we're receiving lots of partnerships proposals (some seem really interesting),

Stay tuned Wink

From whom. Show me the list. The only monkey who messaged u was ur mom because breakfast got cold and she wanted to ensure u have something in ur stomach before she permits u the usage of her laptop. Lets move up. How has the bounty campaign been going? I dont need ur storytelling nor fantasies about ur imaginable buddy, get me the rough facts.
Activity: 18
so, does Darkpaycoin is a Lightpaycoin/Logiscoin fork with ipv6/Tor/Zerocoin and uprgaded wallet? same team??
copper member
▼DarkPay.market

Stay tuned Wink
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
It seems everything accelerates right now !

Yes and  a clear bright future ahead! I am supporting this too. Join the discord of DarkPayCoin.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Filipino Reserved
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
all is said !

and yes, zDPC will be mintable since the early beginning.

As stated before, all unsold MN will be put to sale on our first exchange starting at 1 BTC/MN.
These funds are entirely meant to get our community good listings and pay for some wisely spent marketing.

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io
interesting project with very fresh ideas, really an amazing project maybe I will join this project, is it available for the bounty?

Yes join the discord and there is a whole range of different ones for most types of social media. Help spread the word and get rewarded!
Activity: 130
interesting project with very fresh ideas, really an amazing project maybe I will join this project, is it available for the bounty?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
really promising project (what an amazing start in a few days!  Shocked ), i saw DPC offers zerocoin and Tor privacy settings, can you tell if zDPC minting will be available since the beginning or at a defined block# ?

If you see the screenshot on the wallet being done, it is very likely that the feature will be available when the main chain start at 4/9. You might want to join the discord fro getting the latest info on the project. https://discord.gg/U8eefSv
good to see community support here !

by the way, another MN reservation is confirmed, and waiting for 2 other tx  Smiley

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io

Good news that one more is gone. Only 3 remaining at this price until another price increase. Those that are the fastest are being rewarded for there early support and adoption of DarkPayCoin. So if you want to get one before the price increase than get over to the discord ASAP because there is a LOT of interest surrounding the auctions already and PHASE #3 will not last for long. Great to see how fast the community is expanding also everyone, each day DPC has reached out to more and more people.  

Activity: 18
really promising project (what an amazing start in a few days!  Shocked ), i saw DPC offers zerocoin and Tor privacy settings, can you tell if zDPC minting will be available since the beginning or at a defined block# ?
Pages:
Jump to: