Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 37. (Read 52630 times)

copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
▼DarkPay.market
good to see community support here !

by the way, another MN reservation is confirmed, and waiting for 2 other tx  Smiley

Now in auction phase 3 @ 0.4BTC/MN, 3MN available.

As stated before, all unsold MN will be put to sale on our first exchange starting at 1 BTC/MN.
No fake sales nor bullshit.
These funds are entirely meant to get our community good listings and pay for some wisely spent marketing.
Please check #mn-listing-auction or our Telegram for more info.

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
The user interface of coming forum looks good.
Oh, i forgot to mention DarkPay Community website dev has started.

Registrations not opened yet, but all basics are ready Smiley

By the way, I known that the DarkPayCoin team managed a signature campaign, so I have a question before thinking of joining it later.
Will payments (weekly payments) be paid at the exact day each week or each participant will have different pay day depends upon their start days in the campaign?

It seems that they plan on paying bounties at the beginning of each week, each Monday

exactly.

Hello I would like to reserve Portuguese Translation.

thanks, can you also reserve in Discord, we will open Portuguese channel?

Nice work on the wallet and the website! The team has done so much in such a short time! kudos to you guys Grin

Hell yes, it is just the beginning, we have only a few days online,  imagine what it will be in one month Wink

How's the auction going so far ?

going pretty good, just see our Discord.
The really good sign is that we're also flooded by advertising and listing proposals -and serious ones among all this mess.
We'll try to answer all proposals in a few days.

Im full of support toward the last proposal which was submitted for one sole purpose - to vote for it. Any more proposals to vote on? The days of euphoria will be over and u will not have another chance to rejoice about ur successfully conducted sale. The penetrating power of a head punch coming from nowhere will make u faint out and kiss the ground. This is what happens to arrogant rats that know nothing about planning.

This coin was only announced 5 days ago and has taken huge strides already. the days of euphoria are only just beginning. So much is already planned that the schedule will be a busy one, there will be more and more proposals added as the community naturally grows. Did you expect more than one proposal during the auction phase and 5 days into the coin? Some people don't like to see other's doing well because of underlying issues with themselves, self-doubt and own previous failures. But thanks for the warning we will dodge that headshot that you were never able to dodge yourself and rise above it. Remember to check out the discord for more great proposals and help us expand this ever growing community.

copper member
▼DarkPay.market

By the way, I known that the DarkPayCoin team managed a signature campaign, so I have a question before thinking of joining it later.
Will payments (weekly payments) be paid at the exact day each week or each participant will have different pay day depends upon their start days in the campaign?

It seems that they plan on paying bounties at the beginning of each week, each Monday

exactly.

Nice work on the wallet and the website! The team has done so much in such a short time! kudos to you guys Grin

Hell yes, it is just the beginning, we have only a few days online,  imagine what it will be in one month Wink

The really good sign is that we're also flooded by advertising and listing proposals -and serious ones among all this mess.

Im full of support toward the last proposal which was submitted for one sole purpose - to vote for it. Any more proposals to vote on? The days of euphoria will be over and u will not have another chance to rejoice about ur successfully conducted sale. The penetrating power of a head punch coming from nowhere will make u faint out and kiss the ground. This is what happens to arrogant rats that know nothing about planning.

Hi, thanks for your suggestions.  If you want to vote some of DarkPayCoin proposals, feel free to join our Discord or community website.

We already took hits "coming from nowhere" but we are staying up.

About the planning please share with the "arrogant rats" what point should be changed.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

exactly.

copper member
▼DarkPay.market

exactly.

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
New promotional video is up on youtube also everyone. here is a link for you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZjlN1PjjR0
copper member
▼DarkPay.market

copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Thanks zopply, you said it all !

MN auction phase 2 @ 0.3BTC/MN is SOLD OUT.

Now in auction phase 3 @ 0.4BTC/MN, 4MN available.

As stated before, all unsold MN will be put to sale on our first exchange starting at 1 BTC/MN.
No fake sales nor bullshit.
These funds are entirely meant to get our community good listings and pay for some wisely spent marketing.
Please check #mn-listing-auction for more info.
Another exciting day for my favorite masternode coin. The auction has now reached phase #3 with only 4 masternodes available at the current price of 0.4btc before an increase in price again which is a bargain considering what this coin has to offer. Once listed on the exchange you are unlikely to see the price this low again with the expected release of future functions and implementations from this amazing development team. i have personally witnessed a hard at work and strong development team whom are going all out on preparing DarkPayCoin to be a market leader in the privacy/masternode arena in the future. The development team have an amazing wallet almost ready for release to kickstart the beginning of the new era of DarkpayCoin. For those of you just discovering DarkPayCoin the current status of the auctions is as follows :

Phase #1 : 2 @ 0.2 BTC = SOLD OUT
Phase #2 : 3 @ 0.3 BTC = SOLD OUT
Phase #3 : 4 @ 0.4 BTC
Phase #4 : 5 @ 0.5 BTC
Phase #5 : 6 @ 0.6 BTC

Already there has been interest from some parties regarding purchase of phase #3 so this will be a first come first served basis so if you want to get in at this price than you will have to be fast. There are still great rewards to be earned by supporting DarkPayCoin and helping the community to grow over on the discord so come over and have a look!

copper member
▼DarkPay.market
DarkPayCoin should remain black I guess !

sure, but alternative themes will be a good feature to implement in Electron wallet
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
The wallet looks nice Smiley

hey thanks!
We have a white version also but...not quite as good looking Smiley
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
thank you all for your support.

Working on eyecandy for the wallet UI, the early version should look like this :

Feel free to bring your suggestions & ideas !
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Announcement in Bahasa Indonesia now Live here Bahasa Indonesia Announcement
feel free to ask any question in Bahasa on that thread.
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
The community seems to grow organically for once, keep up the good work.

yes, no fake users or bots. Also great to see people invited via bounties stay in our groups, only a few leave.

Fixed now, member ranks can join Wink
Thanks.
Which exchanges will be the first ones for DarkPay Coin?
Which ones are your priorities at the moment?

This will be decided according to the amount of funds raised, but the main goal is to make the wisest choices. For example, some exchanges bill up to 3 times more for a "fast track" listing...There is no way we will spend x3 the fee in order to get listed a few days earlier...Moreover, we believe that this kind of practice is made as an incentive for untrustworthy projects to "dump" as fast as they can Wink
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Thanks.
Which exchanges will be the first ones for DarkPay Coin?
Which ones are your priorities at the moment?
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Vietnamese ANN is now available HERE
Best regards

Good work, thank you.

Activity: 378
Merit: 14
Vietnamese ANN is now available HERE
Best regards
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Great new coin, I look forward to watching the progression from this one. Joining the discord and hoping to partake in some of the bounties that are there also.

hey thanks! We are among the only projects -the only one?- with a perpetual bounty program so you'll always be rewarded for your help !

Congrats for fast sucessful MN pre-sale.
Nevertheless, can you update or fix the payment rates in Discord channel.
In the channel, I can not find the rate for member rank, only for Jr., Full, Senior and higher ranks.
Exactly!
Nice findings. I would like to join the campaign and my rank is Member.
So, I have the same question as yours related to payment rates of DarkPayCoin BTT signature campaign.
Please fix it.

This is one of the best new emerging projects on the masternode scene right now, so get on board guys! Early adopters will benefit from this coin greatly so the faster you can get over to the discord the better. There is whole range of bountys running to suit everyone also.  In just 48 hours i have witnessed incredible growth in the community and the masternode auctions are selling out EXTREMELY fast so if you want to be a part of the early story of a future great than you will need to hurry!

zopply...please just keep doing what you're doing Smiley much appreciated in community
Pages:
Jump to: