Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 38. (Read 52630 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

MN auction phase 2 nearly SOLD OUT.

Now in auction phase 2 @ 0.3BTC/MN, 1MN available left !

As stated before, all unsold MN will be put to sale on our first exchange starting at 1 BTC/MN.
No fake sales nor bullshit.
These funds are entirely meant to get our community good listings and pay for some wisely spent marketing.
Please check #mn-listing-auction or our Telegram for more info.

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io

Congrats for fast sucessful MN pre-sale.
Nevertheless, can you update or fix the payment rates in Discord channel.
In the channel, I can not find the rate for member rank, only for Jr., Full, Senior and higher ranks.

This is being remedied now. Should be fixed very shortly, thanks for bringing that to our attention. *edited : fixed already now, member rank added.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Congrats for fast sucessful MN pre-sale.
Nevertheless, can you update or fix the payment rates in Discord channel.
In the channel, I can not find the rate for member rank, only for Jr., Full, Senior and higher ranks.
Exactly!
Nice findings. I would like to join the campaign and my rank is Member.
So, I have the same question as yours related to payment rates of DarkPayCoin BTT signature campaign.
Please fix it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
This is one of the best new emerging projects on the masternode scene right now, so get on board guys! Early adopters will benefit from this coin greatly so the faster you can get over to the discord the better. There is whole range of bountys running to suit everyone also.  In just 48 hours i have witnessed incredible growth in the community and the masternode auctions are selling out EXTREMELY fast so if you want to be a part of the early story of a future great than you will need to hurry!

Activity: 353
Merit: 101
Great new coin, I look forward to watching the progression from this one. Joining the discord and hoping to partake in some of the bounties that are there also.
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
▼DarkPay.market
so your coin is sold privately? because I see on your website there is no information about selling your coins

It still takes a few days before the wallets become available Smiley
I hope first listings will be done soon after that.

The team are currently discussing about it with the community as to where to get listed, it's decided by how much fund collected from the MN auctions, and so far 2 MN @ 0.2 BTC and 3 MN @ 0.3 BTC were reserved, all that makes 1.3 BTC so far.

that's it! thanks for your support.

How is this project evaluated? Evaluation of this project will benefit you, it will help you increase credibility as well as trust for users.

As a community driven project we're listening to all community members ideas which could make the project better, and we try to be highly reactive.
A kind of perpetual evaluation i suppose...
Several members already brought their contributions : making the rewards more attractive for difficult bounties, reviewing code about double-spend hack, ...even the SSL rules in our website were hardly watched Smiley
Activity: 20
How is this project evaluated? Evaluation of this project will benefit you, it will help you increase credibility as well as trust for users.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
so your coin is sold privately? because I see on your website there is no information about selling your coins

The team are currently discussing about it with the community as to where to get listed, it's decided by how much fund collected from the MN auctions, and so far 2 MN @ 0.2 BTC and 3 MN @ 0.3 BTC were reserved, all that makes 1.3 BTC so far.
copper member
▼DarkPay.market

yes, chain hasn't started yet. Wallets, MNs, bounties... will be released at chain launch.

Limited supply.Why did darkpay coin choose this algo ? why not cryptonight algo which offers better privacy features,Just my opinion.Good luck !

Just my point of view : i see Cryptonight as more a PoW-associated algo, and i don't agree about better privacy features.

Quark is used in RFID products, but also in cryptocurrencies like PIVX.

It is lightweight and offers a high security level.
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
Limited supply.Why did darkpay coin choose this algo ? why not cryptonight algo which offers better privacy features,Just my opinion.Good luck !
Activity: 520
Merit: 260

copper member
▼DarkPay.market

We are auctioning a few MN on Discord right now in order to fund listings and well spent marketing Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
copper member
▼DarkPay.market

MN auction phase 2 nearly SOLD OUT.

Now in auction phase 2 @ 0.3BTC/MN, 1MN available left !

As stated before, all unsold MN will be put to sale on our first exchange starting at 1 BTC/MN.
These funds are entirely meant to get our community good listings and pay for some wisely spent marketing.

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
one more MN gone

Now in auction phase 2 @ 0.3BTC/MN, 2MN available.
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
So beautiful logo. This is the key to success. Wink Good luck.

hey thank you! We need ASCII art masters for our signature campain bounty though Smiley

copper member
▼DarkPay.market
The concept looks very interesting and singular your goals could give the investors a great reward when you achieved it... Now you gain a new follower! your project will probably be one of the most wanted among the community in short term for sure!! Good luck with your project guys

Hey thank you!

Just a recall :

MN auction phase 1 @ 0.2BTC/MN is SOLD OUT.

Now in auction phase 2 @ 0.3BTC/MN, 3MN available.

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The concept looks very interesting and singular your goals could give the investors a great reward when you achieved it... Now you gain a new follower! your project will probably be one of the most wanted among the community in short term for sure!! Good luck with your project guys
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!

Yes we have, please check our Discord, we have a perpetual bounty system.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Pages:
Jump to: