Pages:
Author

Topic: DAMMIT, I missed another profit opportunity!!! - page 10. (Read 1025 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
I feel you bro, we missed the opportunity to earn profit. There is nothing we can do but to hold our coins to earn profit in the future. This time we should keep monitor the prices of our coins so that we don't miss to sell at high price.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
I bought more Litecoin at $61 a few weeks ago, then watched its price rise to the low 80s.

Then everyone started shitting themselves over this Corona Virus bullshit, so the price retreated to $60 again.  If I'd been able to predict the future I'd have sold at $80 and bought back in at $60, but I didn't.

So I lost some profits.  Farq.

I know that feeling... As you say, would be nice if we could read the future. It happens to me with ETH in the past weeks, it reaches $270 and now is back to $230. So, feeling like i lose some mone just because i didn't get down from the train at the right time.

But I feel it will bump again, the halving is getting closer, so, something special should happen.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
I bought more Litecoin at $61 a few weeks ago, then watched its price rise to the low 80s.

Then everyone started shitting themselves over this Corona Virus bullshit, so the price retreated to $60 again.  If I'd been able to predict the future I'd have sold at $80 and bought back in at $60, but I didn't.

Leave it because it has already been missed by you so you have to start with extreme caution increase your confidence while doing what you want it to.

Now is Litecoin $ 60 have you bought it back or will you wait for it to come down again? because the opportunity to rise to $ 80 is very good especially since this will be approaching halving will certainly be a positive increase for other altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793

These things happens, you can always have it figured out, neither will every coin you buy end up as a profit for you, It's okay for you to consider it a lost simply because you could have increased your holdings, but you couldn't have known that the $80 would be it's peak for the price retreated back to $60. It's best you keep your holdings ahead of the next increase and don't be in a haste to sell to avoid selling it cheaply.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
I sold Bitcoin at 9150$ weeks ago and Bitcoin hits over 10k, I was with my USDT all this while hoping Bitcoin will fall so I can buy more Bitcoin but I never thought Bitcoin will hit 8400$, I regret not having enough patience,  Sad I buy back at 9150$ again, trading is unpredictable

Therefore, when we are going to sell or buy, we have to see the movement first because a layman if there is a slight increase wants to sell it and doesn't even care about the future, so there is regret.

I think buying at $ 9150 isn't enough to worry because in the next few weeks bitcoin will increase too as long as you are confident in your grip.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

Not only you. Many even holding btc at af 10k levels and even eth at 269 price but the market is clearly unpredictable. This is cryptocurrency and knowing how volatile it is will make us regret for not selling. If youre a trader then that's a huge loss but if your a holder then dont mind it. There's no loss incurred as long as you dont sell it. By the way, do you use spot trading, margin or future? If also I knew I already made some $400 profits out of my holding when I sell last time the price is good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I sold Bitcoin at 9150$ weeks ago and Bitcoin hits over 10k, I was with my USDT all this while hoping Bitcoin will fall so I can buy more Bitcoin but I never thought Bitcoin will hit 8400$, I regret not having enough patience,  Sad I buy back at 9150$ again, trading is unpredictable
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Do not blame yourself for this, no one can predict what to come, you would have honestly make cool profits that way but at the same time you can start blaming yourself if price keep increasing, LTC is a good coin to hold, the time will come again, maybe after way and it will be better
Activity: 199
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: