Pages:
Author

Topic: DAMMIT, I missed another profit opportunity!!! - page 5. (Read 1025 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 13
I've experience this though  on different situation.I lost a profit when i sell  XRB at lowest rate.After a week or two the price become hundred times  high,and im not joking!Second,my hydro token. Again sell it low  after a week,the price pump  way way high than the price i  sell it,i have a weak hands.But now im trying to hold some alt,hope it has future.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
I never knew that Bitcoin can go back to 8400$ and I end up listening to a guy on telegram because he is good at predictions, I end up losing out, it's better to rely on oneself and not others

We can use other people's analysis as a second opinion and we must continue to rely on our own analysis. If our analysis is wrong, we can take lessons from these mistakes and correct them, this will make our experience even more and sharpen our analysis
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
Dear this is called trading, Sometime you will win and other times you will lose so be patient, always try to sell your token at reasonable profit don't wait for the bull run.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I, too, remained hodl when the price reached $ 80 because I was sure it would reach $ 100 by looking at its movements. but what happened was that it actually went down and I was forced to sell it at $ 60. but I'm a bit more fortunate because I didn't buy it, but I got it from the bounty. but that's what often happens in the crypto market, when we hodl, sometimes our predictions are wrong and vice versa. but in my opinion that's precisely the tense part here.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
The most important thing is how to learn from your failed experience, and whatever we are all making mistakes and losing a lot of opportunities because we are all humans, no one is perfect. Don't blame yourself, just try to find another ways to make a lot profit , and of course there are a lot. In addition to that, it is not easy to earn an acceptable amount in this current situation due to the market in a total decline, it is better to focus on a long term trading.
Yes learn from the experience and dont act as if there's no way the market will recover, keep in mind this situation is just temporary because of the high volatile market. Instead of blaming yourself for not selling at peak price why dont you buy additional coins? Price dip is the best time to buy anyway.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I bought more Litecoin at $61 a few weeks ago, then watched its price rise to the low 80s.

Then everyone started shitting themselves over this Corona Virus bullshit, so the price retreated to $60 again.  If I'd been able to predict the future I'd have sold at $80 and bought back in at $60, but I didn't.

So I lost some profits.  Farq.

Well it's your lucky day now Litecoin is now trading at $50 because of the dump it's now your and other's bigger opportunity to buy Litecoin,because this price will not last more than a week and the price will eventually recover, so better complete those sell order it's your chance to make a good profit.
If you entrust your investment to this asset then buying from this position is really a good thing to do. Though there's also chance that if everything
falls more LTC is not exempt and you'll need to make sure to have a courage to hold and keep your coin.
Investing is really challenging right now, tough to call for any position as assets can depreciate in any point of time.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I bought more Litecoin at $61 a few weeks ago, then watched its price rise to the low 80s.

Then everyone started shitting themselves over this Corona Virus bullshit, so the price retreated to $60 again.  If I'd been able to predict the future I'd have sold at $80 and bought back in at $60, but I didn't.

Well it's your lucky day now Litecoin is now trading at $50 because of the dump it's now your and other's bigger opportunity to buy Litecoin,because this price will not last more than a week and the price will eventually recover, so better complete those sell order it's your chance to make a good profit.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

I don't think that the price went down because of corona. This virus literally kills the same number of people as normal flu every year. What's so special about it? Nobody counts normal flu victims every day to keep people up to date.
i think it has direct correlation with corona, fear and uncertainity now spreaded in any finance market. people know if they hold cryptocurrency meanwhile their job threatened due this virus , they prefer take save action and hold fiat.the speciality corona virus was it really disturb economy activity globally, not in single country.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Look at Temtum - its relatively unknown but has just been chosen by Anguilla to run their national currency

Just seen the CEO post the LOI in the telegram group. Can't wait for it to hit the news and Tem go $1+!!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
The most important thing is how to learn from your failed experience, and whatever we are all making mistakes and losing a lot of opportunities because we are all humans, no one is perfect. Don't blame yourself, just try to find another ways to make a lot profit , and of course there are a lot. In addition to that, it is not easy to earn an acceptable amount in this current situation due to the market in a total decline, it is better to focus on a long term trading.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

And if we could predict the furture we'd all buy Bitcoin in 2016 then sell in 2017 then buy again in January 2019 and sell in Summer then again buy in Winter 2019 and sell again in February 2020. Cheesy

I don't think that the price went down because of corona. This virus literally kills the same number of people as normal flu every year. What's so special about it? Nobody counts normal flu victims every day to keep people up to date.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Look at Temtum - its relatively unknown but has just been chosen by Anguilla to run their national currency
Activity: 882
That is a big lossed. You should set limit loss once it went up to $80 to prevent from lossing big once the market went back down. Or you should traded it then invested it to either LINK or XTZ, these both coins have gained significant increase for past few weeks and even got to their ATHs. Well atleast you have learned you lesson and know by now what to do next time.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
There is always another season in cryptocurrency, if you miss out now, be rest assured to not miss out on the next season... But I think this is the time to buy and hold for another bull season.. crypto is all about analysis, patient and making profit when you can. Don't feel bad about missing out of profit opportunity, there is more opportunities to come in cryptocurrency space.

season ? that sounds like a lot of time to me  . if you missed out one season that means you will wait for another long time again ? ouch i think i cant afford that to happen , that is why im always active and atentive on here so that i dont miss a big chance  and so far my efforts paid off because i never miss a big oppurtunity  .

its fine to miss it if a person is  patient enough to wait  . he miss it for  reason , it could be he is busy  . he can also use his busy'ness to past the time so that he cant get bored waiting for another season  .
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
Presently Bitcoin is trading at 7800$, I regret buying back at 9000$ but to say the truth no one saw this coming, I heard this downtrend happened because of a massive Bitcoin sell off, I think it's better no to blame ourselves because life goes on, better luck next time
Activity: 560
Mate, this is how the market works we should not worry for this. I agree that you could have made some profit but that doesn't mean you lost totally, think that you have learnt a lesson and in near future you will not take anyone's opinion from now because you clearly got an idea about the process and how it works so just chill out. Just hold your asset and wait for another good day.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
There are countless opportunities every day, and no-one will ever make the most of all of them. The best we can do when looking at a missed opportunity is to analyse why we acted as we did, and take steps to make a better decision next time.

But the most important thing is not to dwell on it. It is impossible to get everything perfectly right all of the time.
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
There's no such thing as always winning in cryptocurrency trading, because in crypto trading sometimes we win to earn profits, sometimes we also lose and doesn't earn any profits. But the lose we experienced can be a lesson learned to us for next time to make decisions right.
that's what trading is like, even in real-world trade there are advantages and disadvantages. but as we become more experienced with crypto trading, we can minimize the risk of loss. It all depends on how we analyze an asset and its market.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Maybe this time you'll consider buying because the market is current at dump, this is an easy profit once it bounce back which surely would happen.
There was a dump because the scammers from token plus possibly dump their bitcoin again, and the resulted to affect the market heavily but the good thing is on just a temporary basis only, this sudden dump is expected to not last and we will eventually see a bounce back soon.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
There's no such thing as always winning in cryptocurrency trading, because in crypto trading sometimes we win to earn profits, sometimes we also lose and doesn't earn any profits. But the lose we experienced can be a lesson learned to us for next time to make decisions right.
Pages:
Jump to: