Pages:
Author

Topic: DAMMIT, I missed another profit opportunity!!! - page 6. (Read 1025 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 38
I bought more Litecoin at $61 a few weeks ago, then watched its price rise to the low 80s.

Then everyone started shitting themselves over this Corona Virus bullshit, so the price retreated to $60 again.  If I'd been able to predict the future I'd have sold at $80 and bought back in at $60, but I didn't.

So I lost some profits.  Farq.

This is one of the normal happenings in the crypto space. There are times you would be thankful you did not sell on time. Take it as one of those things you need to encounter on your way up, which could serve as lessons to you.
Do not regret your actions. You might later be thankful you held unto it, despite losing some dollars on it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
there is always some profit opportunity, and most of them is related to market spikes, when price of one or two coins is rising due to high demand or pump from the media, you do not have to think about missed ones, you should look for new ones in the future, so that you can be profitable at the end, missed opportunities are here as part of learning process
He had a target before he bought the coin and his intention to sell his coin when its price is $80. But something bad happened that I think he didn't know it before when the price litecoin felt down until now so he is not miss an opportunity to sell the coin and he doesn't have greedy to hold the coin that he had and let the opportunity gone away.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
there is always some profit opportunity, and most of them is related to market spikes, when price of one or two coins is rising due to high demand or pump from the media, you do not have to think about missed ones, you should look for new ones in the future, so that you can be profitable at the end, missed opportunities are here as part of learning process
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
Do not blame yourself,this is crypto and no matter how good one is there are certain things or occurrences one cannot predict about crypto,atleast you didn't sell at a loss,your money is within your capital range,but sometimes it is good to take some profit while you hold some,atleast lesson learnt ,no need to regret more opportunities to come.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
Greed consumed OP that's why he/she hesitated to take the profit while possible, the fact is no one can predict where crypto market heads most times, it's all just predictions and believe me I've seen many predictions failed, hope you've learned your lesson now
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
I bought more Litecoin at $61 a few weeks ago, then watched its price rise to the low 80s.

Then everyone started shitting themselves over this Corona Virus bullshit, so the price retreated to $60 again.  If I'd been able to predict the future I'd have sold at $80 and bought back in at $60, but I didn't.

For Me, I would say this is as a result of no trade pattern or planning

Before venturing into investments options, you need to determine your entry and exit points.

That way, you are sure to be able to take profit when the opportunity arises
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
the best bet is to shilled your coins and focus on other things. i bought LTC at 150usd last year. it was disgusting till date that i have sell off. i am tired of holding and i think LTC will still dump. the rest crypto pumped huge during the early months of 2020 except LTC. i was disappointed that i have to sell off and take my loss. No need trading on LTC again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
I hope you are happy now! Litecoin price come at down, so you may buy as much as you want! It's crypto, anything is possible here, price ups and downs are very common, so, it's never late. You felt bad when the price was high, now the price is low, so, take the chance. Because I believe the price will grow again in the next week!
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
So you still haven't lost right? just lost the chance to sell at level 80+, right? come on be more logical, you also know cryptocurrency is very volatile. when you don't sell it at the highest price and choose hold, that's your own decision, right? don't look for justification and blame a recent booming issue to cure your guilt for missing a good opportunity.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
who told you to hear others people prediction and hold your coin?it's your mistake and keep in mind that no one predict the crypto.no one what will be ATH and what will be the dip.so don't regret for this and always make your own research and hold, don't hear anyones prediction.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

Don't get all worked up man, these things are meant to happen and it's anyway Litecoin has not seen it's glory days yet. I read a whole lot of developments that are coming up with the project and i am sure once bitcoin halving starts approaching and there is an increase in the price of bitcoin, Litecoin will increase as well. Just be patient, hodl and you will reap of the profits very soon!
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14

I understand you, and you have to move on; there are many people in this same situation but the best thing to do is to move on and look into other coins or hold as the case maybe. There are some people who converted or sold from BTC to USDT in a good price then BTC moved up hence they missed out on the pump. On the other hand too, there are others who sells BTC on a good price then it dumps and they will be happy they sold early. So from this, it is clear the market can't really be predicted, if you miss a pump on a good coin like LTC and co, you can still hold on for another pump.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
Don't mind it, you can have chance to get profit tomorrow. It also give you a lesson that if you want to get profit from trade, make sure you have filled up your target to take profit. Don't be greedy for the result, don't regret any decision you have made. Good luck for next trades!
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
And how many Litecoins you have? The potential profit was only 20% which is not too much, wait for a bull market and you will get much bigger profit.  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 11
I brought litecoin at $63 but now litecoin price $53. I lost huge,  but i hold it for future. Everything depends on bitcoin. Now market situation is too bad for corona virus. Hopefully market will pump rapidly.  
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
There is nothing to be done, it will always be so, it's hard to predict when the cryptocurrency market will start to grow or when it will start to fall, so you need to invest exactly the money that you are not afraid to lose and the most important thing is always to approach investing wisely.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
You will earn profits in the future, so no need to be sad when you missed the opportunity. It is a lesson for you in this market, you must be patient and experienced with the market. Ignore it and keep going forward, opportunities are still plenty for us this year
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Im missing them everyday...
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

This is a very common mistake among investors and you should not fall in it, you are thinking that if you just knew what will happen then you would have profited from the market, but you have no way to know that and you will never get that ability, you need to learn how to make money in the markets even without that knowledge, a very easy way to obtain some profits is to use a trailing stop loss, that way you could have gotten out of the market at 75 or 70 dollars and obtained some money in the process.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
Friend, this is Crypto, everyone is always afraid of the next move. See WRX that people FOMO to enter at 22K sat is back to 1950sat, there is always a fear of what will happen if one sells quickly. This was how I lost out in Miracle Tele even though I had suspected them.
Pages:
Jump to: