Pages:
Author

Topic: DAMMIT, I missed another profit opportunity!!! - page 2. (Read 1025 times)

Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
I bought more Litecoin at $61 a few weeks ago, then watched its price rise to the low 80s.

Then everyone started shitting themselves over this Corona Virus bullshit, so the price retreated to $60 again.  If I'd been able to predict the future I'd have sold at $80 and bought back in at $60, but I didn't.

So I lost some profits.  Farq.
If you know the future no matter what you do, you will become rich, it is impossible. But you can definitely make a profit in your situation, when the LTC price reaches $ 80 you can place a stop-limit order at $ 7x, and you can go to sleep without worrying about losses. .
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Yes, it is true. prices are very very unstable right now. If you already have a lot of Litecoin, why don't you keep monitoring the price of this Litecoin ??. because if you miss it is certain you will not get the price according to what you want
Yes, Litecoin is a good Altcoin token for stock at the moment, but to support the work of monitoring the market, it would be better if someone has some other good Altcoin, not just Litecoin, I think that's a very good suggestion.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Yes, it is true. prices are very very unstable right now. If you already have a lot of Litecoin, why don't you keep monitoring the price of this Litecoin ??. because if you miss it is certain you will not get the price according to what you want
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Im missing profit opportunities almost everyday...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Don't worry we know that the market always go in cycles . If you are in desperate need it cash then I would suggest you should withdraw your principal whenever you get a good 10 percent profit on your investment and leave the rest to pan out for the future that way you aren't worried too much.
This is a very good thing to avoid worries in the market, because by attracting the principal and rotating the remaining profits we get will make someone never lose and not worry, and things like that are far better than letting our principal in the market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
This happened because you didn't set a good Take profit position. Always understand that a trend can't continue for so long , it must reverse , distribute or consolidate. Learn more.
always take your profit every time you see that you already earn, dont ask for more this is the reasons why many trader's failed in trading because they want to earn much higher profit instead to be contented to the profit they have already.

Greedy persons sometimes lost thier money do not over think about the possible profit always secured your profit every time its give it to you.
Activity: 944
Merit: 101
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Regret is not a way for you to succeed in this market, if you missed past opportunities, consider them lessons and lessons learned from the future. You only realize the opportunity is gone when you go through it, so you don't need to regret it. As long as you make the right decisions in the future and believe in it, you will surely be profitable
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Don't worry we know that the market always go in cycles . If you are in desperate need it cash then I would suggest you should withdraw your principal whenever you get a good 10 percent profit on your investment and leave the rest to pan out for the future that way you aren't worried too much.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
This happened because you didn't set a good Take profit position. Always understand that a trend can't continue for so long , it must reverse , distribute or consolidate. Learn more.
Activity: 37
Merit: 6
Try not to regret, this is the case for the most traders, some profit may be lost, but the most important thing is to preserve your money and not lose, in other words, l losing the opportunity to take profits is much better than losing
There are many opportunities in the market, my advice to you is not to regret and try to maintain your emotional stability.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
There is always another season in cryptocurrency, if you miss out now, be rest assured to not miss out on the next season... But I think this is the time to buy and hold for another bull season.. crypto is all about analysis, patient and making profit when you can. Don't feel bad about missing out of profit opportunity, there is more opportunities to come in cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I hate it when some people always complain anything they missed out on a potential profit. Sometimes you lose sometimes you make profit. Unless you are not in positioned in any market recently that you won't lose money, when all these is over we will all make money
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
There is a lesson I've learned in crypto space, opportunities will always come, crypto space never run out of opportunities, once you missed one try to create chance for another because it will eventually happen, you lose nothing if you are in for long term
One issue I see in this market is that many people only trade cryptocurrencies and that is a mistake, there are many other markets you can trade that can make you important profits as well, and while the stock market is going down not all stocks are suffering, as you may guess the companies that can help solve the problem we have with the corona virus like pharmaceuticals and medical supplies companies are going up in value, so anyone that understood early this virus was going to become a problem is probably earning a fortune right now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
There is a lesson I've learned in crypto space, opportunities will always come, crypto space never run out of opportunities, once you missed one try to create chance for another because it will eventually happen, you lose nothing if you are in for long term
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
I bought more Litecoin at $61 a few weeks ago, then watched its price rise to the low 80s.

Then everyone started shitting themselves over this Corona Virus bullshit, so the price retreated to $60 again.  If I'd been able to predict the future I'd have sold at $80 and bought back in at $60, but I didn't.

I do not think there is anything like opportunity missed in crypto currency, because crypto currency is a field where there will always be an opportunity.
What to do is to position yourself in the proper spaces, so that you can get in and join the next available opportunity.

Thats why you need to have a comprehensive trade guideline, to guide your decisions.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz

Don't be sad, many peoples didn't see that coming.
We never be able to predict the future, unless we can create the future by manipulating the price, but that will
happening if we have incredible amount of coins to drop the market.
Activity: 1008
not only you who missed an opportunity like that but everyone will experience it, because the market is indeed unpredictable and you don't need to regret it most important now you don't lose a lot of money
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
This is everybody's crypto story. We've once bought a coin, watched it make profit only to watch it lose all of it and even fall below our entry point. It's sad but the future is unpredictable.
People need to learn how to let go of those emotions, it does not really matter if you are the best trader in the world things like that will keep happening to you, it is impossible to time the market perfectly and sometimes you will sell too soon or too late and lose money because of it, that is not really a big deal, as long as you are a consistent trader that can take the right decision most of the time then you will make money in the markets, and the results of a single trade should not impact your performance over the long term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
You won't always get into all profit opportunities out there that's for sure but provided you're in profit you need not worry hold tight to tokens you have.
Activity: 1148
The chance to buy altcoins is now, they are insanely cheaper today, o suggest coins with huge market cap not new altcoins, many new projects are already in loss today so choose wisely
Yes, now is indeed a good opportunity to make several purchases on altcoin, but the opportunity to find the best profit now is to buy Bitcoin, because in a few days Bitcoin will rise slowly again.
Pages:
Jump to: