Pages:
Author

Topic: [DASH/XDN/XMR/SDC] Comparison between the most known anonymous coins (MUST READ) - page 5. (Read 33664 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
You did not changed Dash's unlinkable/untraceable from amber to green did you?
Pretty standard unfairness coming from a SDC shrill.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
OSX notification center even works nicely for EM notifications

In the next 4 months the wallet will have the marketplace below in it and also or shortly after the encrypted messaging will support free encrypted voice and video calling
[
quote]www.deepdotweb.com/2015/01/28/shadowcash-zero-knowledge-anonymity

Buy,Sell,Trade,chat...Leave nothing but a Shadow

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

Two fixes for comparison:

- Monero: it has a web wallet: mymonero.com
- DarkNote: it has a lite GUI wallet (the official one is LITE - it doesn't download blockchain to PC)

Monero as a web wallet, but the core isn't an html one. That's why I put it in Orange

Changed for DarkNote

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Two fixes for comparison:

- Monero: it has a web wallet: mymonero.com
- DarkNote: it has a lite GUI wallet (the official one is LITE - it doesn't download blockchain to PC)
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hey dudes, are there any releases that could make change/improve the OP chart ?
I think it could be good to update it !

Cheers Smiley
Today marks the start of a multi-channel marketing approach set up to create more awareness for The Shadow Project.
With this we hope to attract and inform even more people about Shadow, and to expand and strengthen the community and project further still.

This will be greater in scope than previous efforts to publicize the project and in particular we're hoping to start reaching those in the more general public who might also be interested in what we're doing. The campaign is set up and managed by community members, with the input of Shadow developers. So with that in mind we're pleased to announce that today officially marks the start of a publicity campaign we have all been working very hard on!

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
We are working on BIG update. As you may know, we like "quantum leaps" like we did with duck->dark.
Meanwhile PoS/PoW hybrid, Aliases and multisignutares, and some other "messaging" functions will upside down all you know before about cryptos. You just need to wait, and we just want to keep a little mystery, one reason is because we do not want to interrupt the dev process because of unnecessary excitement and anticipation caused by the inevitable future success of DarkNote.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair

@PoS glad u popped back in so i can bookmark the post ur sig links to, namely https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7535561

It is one of the most powerful and mind-boggling posts i have ever read on BCT.
This truly was a great post from "gostrol", pity he no longer logs in.

The scam will be fought to the last breath. Any physical shop i come across and deals with this scam i see i will report.
Activity: 812

@PoS glad u popped back in so i can bookmark the post ur sig links to, namely https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7535561

It is one of the most powerful and mind-boggling posts i have ever read on BCT.
PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair
Activity: 476
interesting post icebreaker.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Pages:
Jump to: