Pages:
Author

Topic: [DASH/XDN/XMR/SDC] Comparison between the most known anonymous coins (MUST READ) - page 9. (Read 33664 times)

legendary
Activity: 1410
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

Have you read the whitepaper?

Yes the Navajo Magic Gateway (NMG) is just amazing, how does it work? I dunno, magic, but let's pump pump pump!
The WHALES will come very soon and everyone who owns NavajoCoin will be rich, it's generally known. Then why should you bother about these unsignificant things?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Yes the Navajo Magic Gateway (NMG) is just amazing, how does it work? I dunno, magic, but let's pump pump pump!
legendary
I am here to inform the world about this coin's 'UNBREAKABLE CODE' get in while you can.. dont sit on the sideline watching it go up.. nav is still cheap BITTREX is the place to trade  Smiley
Operate the facts, please.

Navajo fanboys, please, don't spam serious threads with your shitty centralized mixing "technology". Please, don't do it.

It has two state of art encryptions, how can it be centralized to single point if it has dual encryptions and is encryptionized twice so there's no single point of failure?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1000388

Activity: 966
Navajo fanboys, please, don't spam serious threads with your shitty centralized mixing "technology". Please, don't do it.

It has two state of art encryptions, how can it be centralized to single point if it has dual encryptions and is encryptionized twice so there's no single point of failure?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I am here to inform the world about this coin's 'UNBREAKABLE CODE' get in while you can.. dont sit on the sideline watching it go up.. nav is still cheap BITTREX is the place to trade  Smiley

Geez… ok maybe ur not the man to explain Navajo
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Remember all them other POS coins that tried going anon but failed.. why didnt navajo coin fail? because we have the expert skill sets and on point dev team who know which direction they are heading. By Navajo becoming the first POS anon coin to be fully working on a global scale is a paradigm shift my friend.. 23/03/2015 will be a day to remember just like march 2013 when bitcoin was still riding below $10

SDC is proof-of-stake and anon (2 tokens: CN on a BTC fork)

Not to steal ur thunder but Shadow is the paradigm shift in crypto today.
legendary
JusTrynaMakeIt, why don't you reveal the advantages of NavajoCoin by yourself?
Remember all them other POS coins that tried going anon but failed.. why didnt navajo coin fail? because we have the expert skill sets and on point dev team who know which direction they are heading. By Navajo becoming the first POS anon coin to be fully working on a global scale is a paradigm shift my friend.. 23/03/2015 will be a day to remember just like march 2013 when bitcoin was still riding below $10
@ OOSmurf, u seem like a very large whale to me.. why dont u get chatting in the NAV forum.. 'Soopy' the lead developer for Navajo Coin is online you can chat with him.. hes great hes always providing a helping hand.. would say hes one of the best devs in the crypto scene today.

By the way NAV's algo is X13. It is the only POS anon coin on the market first of its kind and its working just fine.

legendary
I fully support the open discussion. But they know nothing about the inside of their favourite coin and just spam with something like this:

NAVAJO COIN RELEASED ITS NEW POS 100% ANON WALLET TODAY. STATE OF THE ART FEATURES WITH INSTANT ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS. THIS DEV TEAM IS COMMITTED AND HAS MANY NEW PLANS FOR THIS COIN.. THIS COIN SHOULD BE BETWEEN $1-$5 LETS MAKE THAT HAPPEN.

ATTENTION ALL WHALES!!
                                                                    NAVAJO COIN IS CALLING YOU!
                                                                  GET IN BEFORE OTHER WHALES DO
                                             THIS ANON WALLET IS THE BEST IN THE CRYPTO MARKET TODAY

They are both great coins.. both coins have their strengths and weaknesses however Nav's new anon wallet is is a PARADIGM SHIFT in this highly turbulant global crypto market. So many new clone coins will be released all wanting to be like NAV and not SDC

Would you call it "discussion"? I'd rather call it "spam".

Well let them make their case, and provide fats, proof evidence etc supporting this paradigm shift. This is an open discussion thread.

As of now all i see is some fluff sprinkled on a centralized mixer/gateway. If all anon transactions have to flow into and out of a single point, then its not really secure and its only "anon" until that central point is compromised.
+1

On the other hand 00Smurf has a point:

let them make their case, and provide facts, proof evidence etc supporting this paradigm shift. This is an open discussion thread.
decentralisation is a gradual process.. thats the way its done properly.. u work out in the gym to get defined within a timeframe not to take steds n die of a heart attack the following day

What's a gym?

srs tho take anotherlateminer's advice
best of luck
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Well let them make their case, and provide fats, proof evidence etc supporting this paradigm shift. This is an open discussion thread.

As of now all i see is some fluff sprinkled on a centralized mixer/gateway. If all anon transactions have to flow into and out of a single point, then its not really secure and its only "anon" until that central point is compromised.
decentralisation is a gradual process.. thats the way its done properly.. u work out in the gym to get defined within a timeframe not to take steds n die of a heart attack the following day
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Navajo hasn't even said what algorithm their "double encryption" is and their white paper is generic marketing fluff with words like "Magic Choctaw gate" instead of hard science. Not buying it personally.
They are both great coins.. both coins have their strengths and weaknesses however Nav's new anon wallet is is a PARADIGM SHIFT in this highly turbulant global crypto market. So many new clone coins will be released all wanting to be like NAV and not SDC
Pages:
Jump to: