Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 24. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 07, 2018, 07:03:47 AM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

Day trading is the best way to earn from this dip other than holding. Day trading, I believe, is simply taking advantage of the volatility of cryptocurrencies within the hours of the day.
Day trading, however, can be very risky if one is not very careful. I believe you can earn even more than $50 if you have a huge capital and you understand how the market works.
You will, however,  need to diversify into different coins if you want that much profit. It's not enough to focus only USD:BTC trading. There are times when the price of bitcoin will go downward and you won't make profit from it but with diversification, you will be able to make profits from other coins as well.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
April 07, 2018, 03:47:45 AM
if to put bitcoin in terms of trading and investing to get a quick profit is quite difficult, because the price of bitcoin always up and down continuously. so if you want to get a huge profit it better be patient waiting time bitcoin rise again like last year in november

Yeah main problem its fix you profit in time , because who didn't fix that on January now got -80% from deposit , i did some +2-3x profit from ico but ethereum price dropped on same amount so iam still with same deposit in my fiat but in crypto i am doubled.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 03:32:42 AM
if to put bitcoin in terms of trading and investing to get a quick profit is quite difficult, because the price of bitcoin always up and down continuously. so if you want to get a huge profit it better be patient waiting time bitcoin rise again like last year in november
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 02:09:49 AM
yes bitcoin its good for day trading, BTC USDT are the best pair, but make $50 a day possible if you a good trader and have a big capital to trade.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 01:55:26 AM
Quick profit is possible for crypto, but it probably won't be any big - you'd better search for more sustainable ways than daily-trading.
It is just about matter of choice. Every person here comes with different mindset. Some want to get money at daily basis and they can’t wait so long to earn money because they may have big list of wishes and needs to be fulfilled. While there are people who usually have habit to wait till their profit just become tasteful and only then they hit the mark. So it really just depends upon Peron investing in.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 05, 2018, 12:08:07 AM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

If you prefer to do day trading, you need to maximize the entire crypto market. You cannot make daily profit if you just focus on the BTC:USDT pair. There are days when the Bitcoin market is all downtrend. You will be losing during those days. You need to explore the hundred plus pairs in the exchange platforms that you are using. Maximize all these pairs, and if you are already prepared in terms of day trading skills, you will reach your 50$ daily profit goal.   
I agree with you, there's also time where bitcoin is on it's bearish days and the only thing that we can see is all about downfall, very hard to gain profits
when that bloody market are still in progress, better to understand and study those available pairs, sometimes some diversions are ongoing and those
who are losing fate with btc are trying to recover using other venue, if you are really aiming to continuously gain then better to explore deeper with crypto.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 04, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

If you prefer to do day trading, you need to maximize the entire crypto market. You cannot make daily profit if you just focus on the BTC:USDT pair. There are days when the Bitcoin market is all downtrend. You will be losing during those days. You need to explore the hundred plus pairs in the exchange platforms that you are using. Maximize all these pairs, and if you are already prepared in terms of day trading skills, you will reach your 50$ daily profit goal.   

Right, the the BTC-USDT pair to me is the best way to make a lot of money in this bearish trend. For one, I believed that daily traders are a sort of the kings of the market today. Imagine buying 1 bitcoin a  few days ago and quickly dumping it when it goes to $7500. Instant $1K profits in 2-3 days. But you need to have a good capital and know what you are doing otherwise it can also mean quick lost on your end if you didn't dump it at the perfect time.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 10:53:05 PM
https://t.me/theliquidator

For who focus on BTC USD pair. This Telegram bot is accurate so far. Join in and try it guys. The bot should reach a certain followers to release a new report. It's time sensitive due to the volatility of BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
April 04, 2018, 10:23:38 PM

Activity: 910
Merit: 507
April 04, 2018, 10:13:42 PM
You can go for short trade and also try different altcoins not only on USDT so that you can get more good profit. But 50$ aday i think you need a big amount of capital to get 50$ a day on short trade. Hope you have enough experienced on trading to get that profit.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 08:17:03 PM
There is no guarantee technique that can make you earn profit every day and 50$ is quite huge target, with huge target you're going to need big capital, BTC usdt is good but if you're talking about day trading you need wider option so you're going to need to trade BTC with alt coins
I think so, no technique will be able to get 50 $ profit, it's a huge value for me, to achieve big profits of course we also need big capital as well, and even then I think not necessarily we can profit every day I think the advantage we will not be can  we ascertained with nominally every day.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 04, 2018, 07:43:29 PM
There is no guarantee technique that can make you earn profit every day and 50$ is quite huge target, with huge target you're going to need big capital, BTC usdt is good but if you're talking about day trading you need wider option so you're going to need to trade BTC with altcoins
Depending on the amount you have in coins will vary your earnings, day trading can really make us earn as long as we know how to read the chart and analyze the market.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
April 04, 2018, 07:37:17 PM
Like easy money yes? Just sit and wait until I pay you from my pocket, this is my suggestion.
What are you looking for? What kind of suggestion from us? Hoe to make 50$ daily by trading with 300-400$? Suggestion is following: Buy low - Sell high. No one can ever give you different suggestion related to this question.
See statistics and chooce currency yourself!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
April 04, 2018, 07:19:34 PM
There is no guarantee technique that can make you earn profit every day and 50$ is quite huge target, with huge target you're going to need big capital, BTC usdt is good but if you're talking about day trading you need wider option so you're going to need to trade BTC with alt coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

daily trading is very fast you seem to be able to see the opportunities that exist in the coin you want because if you are wrong to buy a coin that does not move very fast then it seems you will terhebak in the coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 06:53:53 PM

It depends on your capital, the bigger the bigger the capital the bigger the chances of getting more profit. But first you need to know that day trading is a very risky strategy in trading crypto especially now that crypto market are facing dip. You need to have more time to monitor the market and also have some patience.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 06:45:50 PM
It is popular to day trade for quick profit. There are group and tutorial on how to go about this. You should recognised that there are risk involve in aggresively day trading. Always invest what you can afford!
Yes there is no doubt that there is a quick profit in day trading, but i think that day trading is also too much risky and one can lose everything in day trading, specially those people who do not have experience in day trading, those people who do not have good experience in day trading, i do not think that they can get any profit from day trading, they need to get some experience first and after that should think about day trading.

Yeah we are always into risk with day trading, but as long as you have your enough buffer which you btc capital you can really choose to buy and sell using day trading. I know its not easy to do that because in day trading you need to closely monitor your altcoin, its more volatile than bitcoin because anytime it may crash instantly. The situations may not be able to be controlled by you, it will change drastically so its good to choose another coins to trade after deciding to sell and earn that quick profit.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
April 04, 2018, 03:15:55 PM
Personally I prefer long-term investments. Because daily trading requires more time resources and it is too risky. Long term investments if you choose right asset, it can guarantee you with income.
I also think the same with you, daily trading also takes a lot of time to monitor the market in order to get the maximum profit
Apart for time resources which I think can be handle on the go through the use of mobile phones, no day trader will earn $50 per day now or else if the trader have the money to buy 1 or 2btc.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2018, 09:12:17 PM
It is popular to day trade for quick profit. There are group and tutorial on how to go about this. You should recognised that there are risk involve in aggresively day trading. Always invest what you can afford!
Yes there is no doubt that there is a quick profit in day trading, but i think that day trading is also too much risky and one can lose everything in day trading, specially those people who do not have experience in day trading, those people who do not have good experience in day trading, i do not think that they can get any profit from day trading, they need to get some experience first and after that should think about day trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 08:41:26 PM
To get an decent amount of 100$ per day is possible if you have trading skill and have a good experience in trading market.

Not everyone can make a good profit in trading because actually trading is not as simple as you think. Trading have a big risky, it's better if you hold in a few weeks or few months to make profit if the market crash
Pages:
Jump to: