Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 26. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 01:52:28 AM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
Damn, dude you just make it seem like it’s very simple. It is not simple. Yes it’s possible that you can be making $50 everyday, but be very sure that most times you will have to be losing like close to $500 before you will make just $50. Trading is not really easy, it’s hard and risky and not everyone can do it. Even if you happen to become an expert, there is no guarantee that you will be making profit daily, sometimes you will lose your money. It has to do with luck.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 08:30:50 AM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

Join http://www.hashtaginvesting.com/cryptochat day trading chat room and meet 800+ crypto traders and investors..
do you have  telegram group for day trader ?
I also do short-term trading, I also want to do day trading but I think it's very hard to make money every day because I only have a little capital
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
April 01, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

Join http://www.hashtaginvesting.com/cryptochat day trading chat room and meet 800+ crypto traders and investors..
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
April 01, 2018, 08:00:08 AM
Just so you know day trading isn't for everyone. As for newbies day trade is a risky trades that needs professional knowledge and exceptional talent in predicting the next rise. $50 a day is nearly impossible task if you ask me even professional traders find it hard to profit each day trades. I'm not sure what you are talking about in the last part but my advice to you in day trade if possible don't do it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 01, 2018, 07:47:37 AM
Yes it is possible if you are lucky and experienced trader and also holds the good capital amount as your investment.You can make it with any coins and bitcoin will be better than others.Best of luck. Cheesy
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
April 01, 2018, 07:37:36 AM
Well in normal days i would say yes you could make 50 to 100 dollars a day from trading bitcoin, but given the circumstances and the price change that bitcoin had these past few months, day trading would be very very risky, because we really don't know where the price is going to whether it is going to go up or down, in the past every day bitcoin would take a step forward or a jump sometimes, but lately each step forward we take tow steps back, so until things get settled don't try day trading.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
April 01, 2018, 07:36:52 AM
Since the market is so unpredictable, there are no guarantees that you will be making at least $50 a day. Even earning $10 on a consistent basis is not that easy. Day trading is kind of risky, but it would be fun if you are making a lot money. Like I buy low and sell high, I made a nice profit before cashing them all out. You must learn from the experienced traders on how to reduce your losses in cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 07:17:54 AM
$ 50 a day is good, but I think trading is not that easy, you get $ 50 per day but tomorrow is uncertain. maybe tomorrow you will lose $ 50 or more. very high risk on daily trading. but if you love the challenge, you can try it and good luck  Grin
Getting a daily profit in trading is a bad idea. We all know that trading requires patience and intelligence when investing. To earn $ 50 a day, you need to do a lot of work and that only costs you money.
Why do not you try a long-term investment strategy? The risk will be high but the amount of money you earn after a successful deal is huge.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 07:17:20 AM
I think 50$ is quite big in daily earning i think to earn this your a big amount of money too and also a pretty good skills in trading. More importantly your skill in trading if you have a big amount of money then your skills in trading is just a little i suggest you to do only long term trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 07:13:15 AM
$ 50 a day is good, but I think trading is not that easy, you get $ 50 per day but tomorrow is uncertain. maybe tomorrow you will lose $ 50 or more. very high risk on daily trading. but if you love the challenge, you can try it and good luck  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
April 01, 2018, 07:08:38 AM
$50 too small amount to use to start in trading, can be minimum $500, and if you would like to get quick profit use margin in trading but this is ofcource need more skilled and better strategy, and the risk and the profit also will be more. Now Bitmex is good platform to trade BTC/USD with leverage from 1 until 10 times.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
April 01, 2018, 07:06:27 AM
Trading is really risky, but if you are lucky and have good timing, you can earn quick profit. Just buy on ever dip and sell when already have profits. My piece of advice is don't be greedy, always know your limits and know when to stop. Trading is risky.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
April 01, 2018, 06:53:19 AM
As a starter, I do not think you will attain 50$ profit per day because you may still a beginner as you are going to fail many times. However, when you fill yourself with a great knowledge of the market and acquire good trading skills, I believe you will manage to make more than 50$ a day. So, first, you should make as much researches as you can so you will be able to avoid any certain loss. Good luck!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 06:51:38 AM

yes you are true daily trading to get a very fast profit but you should trade in coin that has the movement of coin is very fast or is trending because otherwise it will be difficult to earn profits in daily trading.
Activity: 184
April 01, 2018, 06:17:12 AM
it is very difficult to do especially for now because the market is not healthy, now this is the right time to do long term trading, if you beruuk then you can make 3x of money
Activity: 147
April 01, 2018, 03:57:06 AM
Is that what you are talking about quantifying transactions? If so, it needs a good strategy to get a certain amount of revenue through high-frequency trading, which is more stable but requires you to possess certain technologies.
Activity: 224
April 01, 2018, 01:01:42 AM
Day trading is becoming popular. A few of my friends regularly trade the day. But depending on the time, they can make quick profits and limit the risk of pumping / dumping in the market. Many people choose this type. I personally like long-term hold. Because time does not allow me to trade day.

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
April 01, 2018, 12:29:42 AM
Day trading a massive platform for making money with a lot of risk factors, So when you want to make a profit from this platform then you need to be assured about the market, otherwise, you may face a lot of trouble regarding this issue. I think heavy expertise requires to this issue and you need to favor of your luck.
Basically, without the favor of luck, you can't find the way to reaching profitability. so along with luck favor, you also need to be expert regarding the market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
April 01, 2018, 12:06:09 AM
i think making $50 profits aday is to hard especially in doing trading 'cause all coins now in the market is suffering due to some reason,  perhaps even experts on trading can't earn that amount everyday because of the circumstance of market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
March 31, 2018, 11:53:42 PM

If you wanna make $50 a day trading youll wont need too much, i would say around $3k.  With that being said the possibility of loosing money day trading is very big considering there is a lot of volatility with crypto trading.
I've had a lot more success with doing longer term trades because the patterns and trends are much more predictable in that case.
Pages:
Jump to: