Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 25. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
April 03, 2018, 07:46:22 PM
Quick profit is possible for crypto, but it probably won't be any big - you'd better search for more sustainable ways than daily-trading.

Quick profit will surely lose quickly if you don't manage to trade well on a specific day. Its too risky to do so but of course the profit might not that high when you have small capital, try to trade long so you can earn greater profit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 03, 2018, 07:26:39 PM
It is popular to day trade for quick profit. There are group and tutorial on how to go about this. You should recognised that there are risk involve in aggresively day trading. Always invest what you can afford!

Quick profits are quick losses for most people. If you have to revert to tutorials or signals provided by whatever party, you are bound to lose big time. The first point is that tutorials only represent the perspective of the person who set it up, where on top of that, you don't know how capable that person is. It may very well be that you read into something that doesn't make sense at all, but due to your lacking understanding you don't realize that. This market is infested with people thinking the money lies on the ground free for everyone to pick up, which is mind boggling. The high level of stupidity in this market never fails to surprise me, because the further in time we go, the lower they sink....
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 07:10:15 PM
You need to resist the price of the market all the time and sell it at a high price!

It's so hard, you can't predict it every day!

Or choose long-term investment risk low!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 06:24:04 PM
It is popular to day trade for quick profit. There are group and tutorial on how to go about this. You should recognised that there are risk involve in aggresively day trading. Always invest what you can afford!
Yes, there is a quick profit in day trading but it has also the highest percentage of losing your asset if you could not handle it thoroughly, since it needs time to spend in value monitoring in market exchanges and much more important is the proper judgement to have good decision to have proper timing for selling and buying the particular coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
April 03, 2018, 05:18:42 PM
You can but it's not worth the risk if you have 1 bitcoin them only it is possible to make atleast 100$ by day trading but you do understand that for earning that 100$ you are risking a 1 bitcoin which according to me isn't worth at all and there are surely better trading opportunities
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 05:14:04 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 03, 2018, 05:11:03 PM
$50 a day ? Its quite a lot. You have to have a more capital if you want a good return in trading also have some knowledge about trading like technical analysis or use the news based when speculating for the price.
Yes for now the good pair would be the USD-ALTCOINS or USD-BITCOIN vice versa. But if you focus on making your partial of bitcoin to have a lot choose bitcoin-altcoins.

I agree. I say that it's a lot because the value of many assets right now are going down or in a stand still, therefore, it's more to be expected that the price you bought your coin for are either in the same ball park as when you bought it or maybe even lower than when you bought it. That's the reason why many seasoned users have been saying that we should hold instead of do business because it's the smarter move plus the safer as well. So, the 50 dollar profit daily you're gunning for would not be possible with the status of the market right now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 04:02:30 PM
Quick profit is possible for crypto, but it probably won't be any big - you'd better search for more sustainable ways than daily-trading.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
April 03, 2018, 03:32:32 PM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
If you are capable on doing short trading then no matter what pair would you choose you would able to make money $50 a day is achievable but depending on the amount or order size you would able to risk on.Talking about  on daily income,you cant assure that thing we do know that the market is way too volatile which means maintaining and getting a specific amount wont really be possible anytime since theres no perfect trader into this world. We might lose money but important thing we would end up to be profitable in the end of the day.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
April 03, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
Daytrading sounds very easy in theorie. But if you are not an expert and you do it for the first time, you will make loss. I try it, and many other people before me, and they all warned me. SO when you start, you will get the first time the feeling of fud and fomo, which will make you always the wrong decisions. So for profitable day trading, you need a lot of experience. These experience you can become when you just hold some coins and watch some months the charts and learn something about chart technik.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
April 03, 2018, 02:59:18 PM
$ 50 a day is good, but I think trading is not that easy, you get $ 50 per day but tomorrow is uncertain. maybe tomorrow you will lose $ 50 or more. very high risk on daily trading. but if you love the challenge, you can try it and good luck  Grin
Getting a daily profit in trading is a bad idea. We all know that trading requires patience and intelligence when investing. To earn $ 50 a day, you need to do a lot of work and that only costs you money.
Why do not you try a long-term investment strategy? The risk will be high but the amount of money you earn after a successful deal is huge.
Not just a knowledge but a bit of luck will help you to proceed to your aimed target because market is not that so simple like a hyip ponzi scheme with a fix rate. You have to be more flexible when doing a trading to avoid too much loss. Both long-term investment and short-term investment have their own risk level and your only problem will you manage it specially in a certain time.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 02:00:39 PM
Personally I prefer long-term investments. Because daily trading requires more time resources and it is too risky. Long term investments if you choose right asset, it can guarantee you with income.
I also think the same with you, daily trading also takes a lot of time to monitor the market in order to get the maximum profit
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 03, 2018, 01:30:26 PM
Personally I prefer long-term investments. Because daily trading requires more time resources and it is too risky. Long term investments if you choose right asset, it can guarantee you with income.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
April 03, 2018, 01:12:42 PM
The important thing to note is to never buy a high price then sell it a low price. Usually traders do this when the price fluctuate's but only if that coin is unknown and has no any good reputation, technology like unknown altcoins. I suggest just by popular one's and do variety trading once you really learn trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 01:00:54 PM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

Daily trading to get a very fast profit does not seem right because you will be stuck at a very high price, and the biggest risk is not being able to get a cheap price to buy.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
April 03, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
everyone right now is holding and just watching what will happen but you can make some profit by buying low and selling high it might work on btc as price is moving a lot
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 12:43:14 PM
Day-trading is not that easy so as to get quick profit, you have to have a lot of experience to be successful in day-trading.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

I think personal daily trading seems to have a higher risk if you can not understand the market conditions, but if you can understand the conditions and can predict the price then you can apply quick trading and do not forget to be able to control the emotions in order not to sell the assets you have.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
April 03, 2018, 12:17:29 PM
$ 50 a day is good, but I think trading is not that easy, you get $ 50 per day but tomorrow is uncertain. maybe tomorrow you will lose $ 50 or more. very high risk on daily trading. but if you love the challenge, you can try it and good luck  Grin
Getting a daily profit in trading is a bad idea. We all know that trading requires patience and intelligence when investing. To earn $ 50 a day, you need to do a lot of work and that only costs you money.
Why do not you try a long-term investment strategy? The risk will be high but the amount of money you earn after a successful deal is huge.

Although it's not advisable to rely on income solely from day trading, some are actually able to earn that much on a daily basis, but those go for very experienced traders. They also experience some losses because it is not always when they are able to make a good sell. They have no control over the market so during the bad days, it's possible that they won't earn even a single dollar at all, or even incur some losses if the price goes lower than their buying price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 03, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
Actually every person in this field has his own trick of making money and also everyone is using his new new stretagy to work .
But if you will be try to work with particular thing with more time then surely you will get success for that thing to handle , here condition is same Because if the market of the bitcoin will fluctuate more then you can make better by buy and sell in small time , similarly you can do the same type of work with the another altcoins withthe trade of btc with alts , but you should keep in your mind that sometimes dump in the altcoins goes more speedly then with bitcoin , so currently my suggestion for the bitcoin only trading with doller of fiat that should suits better for you .
Pages:
Jump to: