Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 2. (Read 3394 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

I do not see any signs that would indicate that growth will begin by the end of the year. I see the situation is getting worse. Bitcoin is falling even lower. I expect it will cost 2500$.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
And why be growth, where do the bulls come from, when everything is done for a further slew, and not flourishing. They do not see this technology as the future, so they are afraid to get involved with it.
What do you mean? The market is falling, does this mean that it is agony, and all crypto will die according to "their" desire?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
many people have started to go and think there is no hope, it looks like the cryptocurrency is governed by a group to die or how this is a very painful situation for the crypto community
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I do not think that in December we will see a rise in cryptocurrency. most likely growth will begin in early 2019. Now is a great time to buy Altcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

And why be growth, where do the bulls come from, when everything is done for a further slew, and not flourishing. They do not see this technology as the future, so they are afraid to get involved with it.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
i think still there till quarter 2 markets should shows some signs of recovering so alts may not show up movements still , we have to hold our investments little longer   
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I’m not expecting growth this December anymore, maybe some investors might cash out for Christmas expenses that will only contribute to the dip, yet 2018 is still a good year for me since it gives me goodstart during January since most alts peak I have no regrets.
if you invest in November, it seems that there are some altcoins that are experiencing growth, such as Waves, Xyo, etc., but for others like ethereum and xrp, they are still declining, it cannot be predicted
Activity: 459
There is no law in the cryptocurrency market, so any forecasting market is basically a lie. This is a controlled market. The cryptocurrency market will only rise when capitalists need to enter. I never believe in predictions. The cryptocurrency market is now very depressed..
Activity: 434
BITWIN
I think like in a past bitcoin will grow firstly and then there will be a growth for altcoins.
It is market tandency, market cycle. nothing new happens here
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
Indeed, the current conditions are many who are disappointed, December is gray with crypto values. Various attempts were made to be able to restore the altcoin value but in reality, it was like the current market. So it requires hard work to have better values.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
Altcoins show a real development right now.Yes they will develop, but at the moment this will not affect the price.When the market maker wishes, prices will be affected at that time.
We're just assuming that crypto will bounce back in the 4th quarter as it is mostly happen in previous years.  This kind of assumptions will made us hopeless and don't know what to do if we fail.
Many people get into troubled with their investment since they aren't even gain profit since joining. This might be a big challenge for us and for everyone.

Yes, this is a real challenge.A real investor appears in such periods, and if he succeeds, he gains a lot.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
that is why during this past dips, it is better to invest for long term and never ever try doing a short term investments due to the market condition, it will only give you lot of stress.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I dont understand why people are waiting for a start of a bull run at the end of the year. We have seen some bullish movement at the end of some years but these movements were not supported by the fundamental analysis.
I think we are near the bottom and the reverse of the trend is just a matter of time but this is not because of this "December" psychology. The reverse is near because of the technical and fundamental analysis of BTC
Yes, it's dreams only. One year of dump need to be glad to finish  Grin I think we can go lower till $2.5-2.8 simply. Yes, I don't want it but my dreams are not important. Because we have such a situation on the market that I don't wait for any growth. Maybe close to Bakkt or ETF we can see that but today we don't have any reasons
These both are now the reasons for increasing the price of Bitcoin as they both can bring a lot of more investors to invest trillions of dollars in Bitcoin then we will see a fastest rise in the value of Bitcoin. Besides that we can support Bitcoin and can invite people to invest in it if we all first hold to make the price stable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
It seems like this December there will never be a bull run because a bull run will never happen if there is no good news, and now it is very difficult to be able to recover the price.
The maximum that can be hoped for in December of this year is a good rebound in the price of Bitcoin, which can reach $ 5,000. That would be a good Christmas present.

It can be really cool, but if a miracle does not happen, the market will stay the same. I mean, we will not see the fast movement of the cryptocurrencies, and Bitcoin, first of all.
Like any bubble, Bitcoin was quickly blown away. Now we are waiting for a period of long and long flat and falling. We need to come to terms with this fact and continue to work in such a market.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
I’m not expecting growth this December anymore, maybe some investors might cash out for Christmas expenses that will only contribute to the dip, yet 2018 is still a good year for me since it gives me goodstart during January since most alts peak I have no regrets.
Activity: 518
It seems like this December there will never be a bull run because a bull run will never happen if there is no good news, and now it is very difficult to be able to recover the price.
The maximum that can be hoped for in December of this year is a good rebound in the price of Bitcoin, which can reach $ 5,000. That would be a good Christmas present.

It can be really cool, but if a miracle does not happen, the market will stay the same. I mean, we will not see the fast movement of the cryptocurrencies, and Bitcoin, first of all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Market won't recover until there is some positive news like ETF approval or some other factor. It is going to stay weak this month as it seems now.
Activity: 406
Many people believed that December would bring us good profits. But at the moment, the cryptocurrency market is not recovering.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505

There is one assumption that price increases will be Altcoin influenced by BTC. Where is the moment we still wait until January 2019 that BTC is waiting the approval of the ETF. So December is indeed not yet seen all the Altcoin the price improves. We wait for this hope in the year 2019.

is there any information available about upcoming etf? any date maybe and where it will happens?
hope that it finally will be positive for btc, but if all previous wasnts, idk what we waiting  Angry
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: