Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 3. (Read 3431 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 104
It seems like this December there will never be a bull run because a bull run will never happen if there is no good news, and now it is very difficult to be able to recover the price.

The bull run isn't tied to news. There's been some very positive news in the last few weeks but the market is so bearish that it doesn't respond to it at all. Think of it like a snowball rolling down a hill, it just gets bigger and picks up more speed and it will take something huge to stop it in its tracks, more likely it will just reach the bottom and over time melt away as the warmer weather comes around, then slowly it will evaporate and that's the bullish movement.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
It seems like this December there will never be a bull run because a bull run will never happen if there is no good news, and now it is very difficult to be able to recover the price.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
bitcoin is struggling too much to recover until markets raise altcoins will be dead don't buy altcoins if price is high slight fall in markets will cause the altcoins price fall more   
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
Altcoins show a real development right now.Yes they will develop, but at the moment this will not affect the price.When the market maker wishes, prices will be affected at that time.
We're just assuming that crypto will bounce back in the 4th quarter as it is mostly happen in previous years.  This kind of assumptions will made us hopeless and don't know what to do if we fail.
Many people get into troubled with their investment since they aren't even gain profit since joining. This might be a big challenge for us and for everyone.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106

There is one assumption that price increases will be Altcoin influenced by BTC. Where is the moment we still wait until January 2019 that BTC is waiting the approval of the ETF. So December is indeed not yet seen all the Altcoin the price improves. We wait for this hope in the year 2019.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
For me, I'm not surprised at altcoins prices at this time. It looks so small, about one fifth of the original price, but things like this don't happen once. Almost all altcoins will definitely experience things like this. Prices drop in a certain period, can be 1 year, 6 months, and others. Therefore just believe that the price will rise again
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
Altcoins show a real development right now.Yes they will develop, but at the moment this will not affect the price.When the market maker wishes, prices will be affected at that time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I dont understand why people are waiting for a start of a bull run at the end of the year. We have seen some bullish movement at the end of some years but these movements were not supported by the fundamental analysis.
I think we are near the bottom and the reverse of the trend is just a matter of time but this is not because of this "December" psychology. The reverse is near because of the technical and fundamental analysis of BTC
Yes, it's dreams only. One year of dump need to be glad to finish  Grin I think we can go lower till $2.5-2.8 simply. Yes, I don't want it but my dreams are not important. Because we have such a situation on the market that I don't wait for any growth. Maybe close to Bakkt or ETF we can see that but today we don't have any reasons
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I dont understand why people are waiting for a start of a bull run at the end of the year. We have seen some bullish movement at the end of some years but these movements were not supported by the fundamental analysis.
I think we are near the bottom and the reverse of the trend is just a matter of time but this is not because of this "December" psychology. The reverse is near because of the technical and fundamental analysis of BTC
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I think to make predictions on the last 1-2 years is not smart. If it was at 2017 it will not definitely at 2018. We have different conditions: informations, community, hype, adoption. I don't wait any growth at the last 3 weeks before NY. Buy - trade- hold. Nothing more
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
There will be no growth this year. Might as well hold off thinking that until a few months into 2019. All of the confidence has left, time to just pick up amazing projects at low prices and get ready
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Don't expect any significant growth this year again in the price of altcoins.  The market is continuously going bearish and for now few new investors are coming into the market.  I could remember that cryptocurrencies market industry is not giving good profits now and investors are reducing they risk by stay away from the market.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
no one can ensure that this December will experience a price increase and no one can provide that guarantee, so don't expect it to rise in December.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
yeap, every month now is getting even worse than previous one was, already prices on all alts and even bitcoin dropped so hard, market cap is 107 billions now, i wonder when it will be less than 100 billions, i guess till the end, i dont know what to expect already in crypto  Angry
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Crypto market is unpredictable and anything can happen in 3 weeks before we end this year. I'm hoping for a recovery but I'm not expecting too much in a volatile market. A little rebound could be a wonderful gift this Christmas season.
- Although I am very sad and do not even want to face this reality but I think we should accept the fact that December will not have any growth, should not continue to have hope because if we are so hopeful and trusting, the truth will only make us sadder and more disappointed than ever. I do not object to what you say is the crypto market is unpredictable but the chances for that can happen are too low, green can not sustain for too long in this market, red has pinched all, do not see any basis for the market can create miracles, everything is just a sad and disappointing atmosphere
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Crypto market is unpredictable and anything can happen in 3 weeks before we end this year. I'm hoping for a recovery but I'm not expecting too much in a volatile market. A little rebound could be a wonderful gift this Christmas season.
Activity: 313
How you can hope that market will recover in next 3 weeks ? There is no fundament for it.Maybe there could be little FOMO before BAKKT in january (well if it will not be delayed again).
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Its very funny ,when it was jul all we said september is coming ETF would be approved bull is coming next we said december is coming we would be bull like las year and now when irs dec 8 we can see eveything is much more bad we could imagine.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I think December will end as it started, there will be no significant changes, the movement will start after the holidays
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
yes you are right this December there is no good news and I am very not sure if in December this price will not be able to increase prices. so you should not be too sure about a situation like this that there will be many traps that will lurk.
Pages:
Jump to: