Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 10. (Read 3394 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For the current situation of the market, altcoins are put to challenge exposing altcoins' weaknesses. Some altcoins were meant not to grow whatever happens in the market. While significant alt coins have shown great potentials. This is the reality that cryptocurrency has to face. All of the have to improve a lot to compete with the other altcoins.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
Yes we all are hoping bullish growth this year for alts and as well as for bitcoin. According to the charts analysis market is running sideways it can break either side but we are expecting a bullish breakout. But nothing is sure shot as we think it will happen and we all know there is a will there is way so we are quite positive for coming months of this year. But I would add one thing there are some altcoins that increases in the recent times so its a good positive sign of recovery of market.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
Terrible is not prediction, terrible is unknown. The cryptocurrency is now stable for a long time and is likely to erupt at any time, and it is a rapid explosion. Remember the day when the USDT was unstable? Bitcoin rose 20% in just three hours
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
Let’s not lose hope. There are still a few months left before we say that. We still can’t predict what will happen to crypto at the end of this year. I firmly believe that the coins will rise, though it may not be like the previous year. Holders are still hoping for good profits this for this year.
I have a high hopes in bitcoin this year to increase with so many users expects for the good news I believe it can happen. Exactly mostly holders and believes the future about crypto we can sense their is a growth for btc and even for alts.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
Bull run isn't fixed to a particular period, December is coming but isn't guaranteed bull run will take charge coming December new people who got to know crypto last quarter of 2017 are delusional about bull run taking charge in December it may run in December it may be opposite of expectation of people.
There are lot of predictions for the end of the year and keep hoping for it to happen. Many are expecting but we should be ready for what is really going to happen. Maybe not happen the bull run lime before but I expect that the price will increase than it has today. The small change gives hope to everyone.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

Of course you're right. At the end of this year, we need a small but increasing cryptocurrency market. Due to the fact that many of all forces are hoping for such an increase, if this does not happen, it will be a great disappointment for many cryptocurrency holders and potential investors. If there is no increase, the period of stagnation may be delayed, for a long time. This can not be allowed, because the popularity of cryptocurrency after that can significantly fall.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
Its not possible to make a repetition of what happen last year compared to now. Because right now, the market is still suffering from dump prices and there are instances that it will rise, but pulled down asap. Although it still can be repeated, but just a slight percentage for it to surely happen.

But at least in this month the market are quite stable rather than before, or some says it is just so bored & stagnan. I think it because some of us are still waiting on how SEC will approve it or not, just let see how it will be after that news.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

don't worry, because bull run can come at any time without having to give a sign and now it's still in October to wait for the bull run to come, and even though the bull run 2018 doesn't happen then I'm sure in 2019 there will be a recovery going on in the cryptocurrency because during 2018 cryptocurrency always has a bear run and if the ETF is approved then I believe cryptocurrency growth in 2019 will be the same as in 2017 or even bigger.
Merit: 1
Its not possible to make a repetition of what happen last year compared to now. Because right now, the market is still suffering from dump prices and there are instances that it will rise, but pulled down asap. Although it still can be repeated, but just a slight percentage for it to surely happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Let’s not lose hope. There are still a few months left before we say that. We still can’t predict what will happen to crypto at the end of this year. I firmly believe that the coins will rise, though it may not be like the previous year. Holders are still hoping for good profits this for this year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
i think there will no big jump like last year but i think there will be some x2 or x3 dont expect x10 or something like this but the market is still affected by fud so lets just keep watching

I think the increase and jump of the cryptocurrency value is affected by some factors. it can be because of the investors (big millionaires) and some factors that is the acceptance and utilization of such cryptocurrencies by a huge number of people.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
true, almost everyone places great hopes at the end of the year to improve the prices of all coins, but now the price of coins is still declining even very difficult to increase. seeing this, I just kept praying and trying to organize my heart so I wouldn't be disappointed if this year the price of coins didn't increase, at least I still had hope in 2019 and the following year.
Activity: 210
While there are no prerequisites for huge growth ... perhaps there will be a slight correction, but a jump like last year should not be expected.
Activity: 280
End of 2018 altcoins were below expectations, many investors are expecting a bull season at the end of last year, but there is no movement yet
Activity: 406
Nothing has really changed on the market as it is declining and stagnating the whole year long. Many people left the market and
new investors has still not arrived. We need to regain their trust again and then we can expect growth again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
We'll see. The point now is to negotiate. Nobody knows the future. Everything is on the same level with local charlatans who are ready to cure any disease for$ 100.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Well don't expect this year to follow or repeat what happened last year ,things are different now but let's hope for the best ,if nothing happen this November/December then earlier next year we can see changes in market price
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I don't know, I can't conclude this yet, but it looks like crypto for this year is growing differently like last year, hoping that there will be a bright spot at the end of this year for the revival of crypto again.

Maybe it would still take years for that to happen but I hope it would just take months for the market to recover. These past ten months has been a big hit to the cryptocurrency market and many people left because they are disappointed by what happen. Well, they are not patient enough for the recovery to happen or it might end up that they are right with their decision that they left because they can find better opportunities. There is still two months left for this year and if it would be the same last year then we might be able to see a slight recovery.
I don't know, I can't conclude this yet, but it looks like crypto for this year is growing differently like last year, hoping that there will be a bright spot at the end of this year for the revival of crypto again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network

It is always good to anticipate good things but it is also high time all crypto users and investors came to terms with the fact that the cryptocurrency does not follow a fixed pattern in the sense that there should be definitely another bull market just as it happened last year December.
Let's keep the faith, buy more, continue the awareness creation, avoid creating FUD and eventually Bitcoin and the entire market will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: