Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 5. (Read 3394 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Since highest price increase by the end of 2017 and many persons began to sell panic. So far the market has been unable to recover. However, the market will return to growth at the end of December.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
All this year, altcoin prices have been falling steadily, without any pennies that can grow taller, so for a good penny they should be patient for a long time. can hold until the end of 2019.
Activity: 686

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

Well that ETF thing from the SEC is not coming for sure ,so theres a bad implication about the expectation and yes we are all waiting for the growth this last quarter but we can really see the truth is not happening .check the market movements and you will find there is no indication that we can feel and taste the pumping season again.

ETF has influenced the market hugely and the market is kept waiting for the approval from the SEC. There is no indication in the market when it is going to recover the prices and i think this year we won't see any market growth and it will continue like this in the next year too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Like everyone i am also expecting for the bull run this year. It is very difficult to predict nor speculate whether it will happen or not. so far base on the market status we have not see any confirmation of it yet. but there is still time all can escalate and hype up anytime. Everyone is one stand by and keeping track on how their individual portfolio will move as we end the year.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

sadly, i dont feel anything now in crypto market, there is no bulls
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I don't think that the bull run this year will be like that of the last year and we should not be too much hopeful as the current market conditions speak more volume.  This remain a bearish year and as such we should expect another bull run in 2019 and if it did not happen then 2020.
Yes we must not be much hopeful about this year, everybody think that end of the year good rises can be like previous year bull market but for this year it didnt happen unfortunately. We will wait good news for crypto world and I hope it comes soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Well that ETF thing from the SEC is not coming for sure ,so theres a bad implication about the expectation and yes we are all waiting for the growth this last quarter but we can really see the truth is not happening .check the market movements and you will find there is no indication that we can feel and taste the pumping season again.

Yeah, it's disappointing to see that the market is not doing good nowadays and so the crypto enthusiasts are not feeling enthusiastic because as the price goes up, it would just come back down again much lower than it has before making the investors think twice if they want to add up to their investments or would just pull out what they have because it seems like there is no indication of an impending pump. However, I still believe that the crypto party would be back sooner or later and we just have to have patience for it to happen.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
It's not like Bitcoin is all of a sudden going to shoot up toward $10,000 at the very end of the year!

For the market to climb out of the present bottomed out phase it will likely require more time even though a resurge can typically occur after an extended period of consolidation
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This time last year total market cap was 198 billion, today it is 212 billion. Then on January 9th 2018
it was 795 billion. The crypto community needs volume in order to rise, and it's out there just sitting
waiting to be released , it's up to the people to make it happen. only 3.17% of currency is invested in crypto.
52% of that is btc. Advertising is much needed, world wide.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I don't think that the bull run this year will be like that of the last year and we should not be too much hopeful as the current market conditions speak more volume.  This remain a bearish year and as such we should expect another bull run in 2019 and if it did not happen then 2020.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I don't think we will see any real growth this year. My bet is for next year. 2019 can be a game changer. Many experts are saying that we will see a real growth in volume next year due to more investors from traditional assets joining cryptos. Moreover, traditional assets are not really doing well. People could opt for cryptos as investment.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat
December is not long, and until now there has been no sign of rising prices for altcoins, of course the main factor that has made the market not grow is the number of scam projects.
since the beginning of 2018, many users of cryptocurrency distributed a lot of predictions about the further development of the cryptocurrency market. All forecasts were very positive, but not September, not October did not show real results. What can we expect from December?
The fact is that in October, but I already gave the results of testing the update Constantinople for ethereum, but everything did not go very well. And today there are predictions about good investments in cryptocurrency and everyone is hoping for the month of December.
Activity: 602
December is not long, and until now there has been no sign of rising prices for altcoins, of course the main factor that has made the market not grow is the number of scam projects.
since the beginning of 2018, many users of cryptocurrency distributed a lot of predictions about the further development of the cryptocurrency market. All forecasts were very positive, but not September, not October did not show real results. What can we expect from December?
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/

I think we do not need ETFs, but Bitcoin is now as stable as many investors are willing. The SEC did it in secret and did not let anyone know. This is a great thing and I think it will definitely grow and that will be its real value. It will be difficult for manipulators to manipulate the price of the BTC anymore.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com

Everyone is losing hope actually, but some of them prayed that in the coming next 2 years everything will be normalize same as last year 2017. Its a sad truth that this year, bullrun will never happen, if we based on facts and market condition of course, but we should not lose our hopes. Who knows
Activity: 728
Merit: 263

last year, bull came when noone wait it.
this year it will come as last year, it will come when noone wait it, and everyone's hope shattered.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Nobody can say this is when the bull market would start now, with all the good news in the space for most part of the year the prices has been on the sideways. What I would advice people on is to position them selves into good projects because not all these tokens would regain their prices again, but those that do would make it very big because BTC is going back to $20k it is just a matter of when
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
yeap, soon will be a year from the great bitcoin fall from 20k. i remember that last year people told like it chinese new year was fault of the drop and after that all will back to normal and will grow again, so i guess this year we now that its not gonna be cause of crypto not growing, but ofc wanna finally see some good movements up
Pages:
Jump to: