Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 4. (Read 3394 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
There is still almost 3 weeks remaining for it be happened . Given the fact that everybody is expecting a bull run this month so let us just wish that bitcoin and altcoin will make a big pump before 2019 enter .
well, hope for crypto this month I think it's over, and we have to look forward, because I think the end of the month this year is not a good year for cryptocurrency. well, we must improve this development in 2019 which will get.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
There is still almost 3 weeks remaining for it be happened . Given the fact that everybody is expecting a bull run this month so let us just wish that bitcoin and altcoin will make a big pump before 2019 enter .
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Did you invest money that you cant afford to lose it? Every price before when the cryptomarket was booming is just a speculative price.
There are not many altcoins that are already delivered value to the market and have some demand so logically you still cant make profit now. But not all of them of course..
for now I guess not, but the profits from the investments we do now we can get some year in the future, where the market will again grow, and many benefits we will get. Maybe not this year, hopefully next year.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Guys, I don't have any hope for growth, so december is a real bloodbath for me.
I lost my funds again and have no idea how to return my portfolio balance back
Did you invest money that you cant afford to lose it? Every price before when the cryptomarket was booming is just a speculative price.
There are not many altcoins that are already delivered value to the market and have some demand so logically you still cant make profit now. But not all of them of course..
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December has already come, but there are no prerequisites for the large growth of the cryptocurrency market. I think the market recovery will be slow.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Guys, I don't have any hope for growth, so december is a real bloodbath for me.
I lost my funds again and have no idea how to return my portfolio balance back
Activity: 238

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

seems not to be as expected in December. bitcoin is getting down $ 3,300 and ETH $ 84. this is increasingly alarming but it seems that investors are getting ready for bullish waiting for the right time
Activity: 490
December is not over yet. It seems to me that growth will begin only after Bitcoin drops even lower, I think that the lowest point after which growth can begin is approximately the level of $ 2,700. According to my calculations, it is there that the market will turn.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I think December is not enough for the market recovery. It will take some extra time to take the growth in the market situation.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
Since highest price increase by the end of 2017 and many persons began to sell panic. So far the market has been unable to recover. However, the market will return to growth at the end of December.

there is no guarantee if the market will grow in this year,,
now we are in november and next month is december,,
just my big hope if this year we will not see the bull,, i hope next year the bull will coming  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

well for me, i don't really expect anything from any of altcoin price to rise up. but i'm pretty sure, that this coming december it will start to go up and pump the price this coming 2019. let's just pray for it.
absolutely what we hope seems like at the end of the month it will not happen for Bull Run, so we pray that I hope that in the coming year the market will experience an excellent price increase
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 2017 bull run was totally unreal. Every coin was up, even the useless ones. Now, step by step the good projects will rise. Just trust the process!

either top coin persist or new coin will take over top spot. too much scam coin create last hype. most of the investor already loose hope to old coin. new project is much more promising.
Activity: 252

Unlikely to happen this year. no sign of approval yet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
I'm in the same situation with you pal.Been tempted to sell all mine already due to financial problems also.But maybe I'll just leave some of it since I do have many of it from airdrop and bounty.Hoping it won't get hacked again but time of waiting.I guess year 2020 will be the start of rising.
Activity: 54
December 2017 bull run was totally unreal. Every coin was up, even the useless ones. Now, step by step the good projects will rise. Just trust the process!
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

well for me, i don't really expect anything from any of altcoin price to rise up. but i'm pretty sure, that this coming december it will start to go up and pump the price this coming 2019. let's just pray for it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

You know what dude?Its better not to expect bullrun so we will never feel the failure again

Because for me this is much better having stable prices than a bullrun but only a product of bubble or manipulations

Look at what happen last ATH when January arrived the value drops drastically and now all of us are trapped in dip
Activity: 294
Yes, "the winter is coming" Smiley The way I see, we will not follow the path we had last year, and also in 2018. For some reason, many people think, it is so easy to read the crypto market, but actually, it is not, there are patterns of course, but when we would start to use them, they fade away.
Activity: 378
You are right that a lot of crypto believers are expecting a good bull run before the year end. We might see it coming but I don't think that btc and alts will gonna reached their ATH this year. Reaching 50% of their ATH is good enough for me and let's wait cause 2019 might be the year where crypto will be embraced by all people globally.
I agree with you mate, all of us are waiting for a good prices for this year a $10k for bitcoin is good enough to end this year with a kick. I'm hoping for that and next year will be another journey to us.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
All this year, altcoin prices have been falling steadily, without any pennies that can grow taller, so for a good penny they should be patient for a long time. can hold until the end of 2019.

Obviously, without any major movement, we can't do anything as this point but to wait till the bulls get ahold of this market. Altcoins has suffered almost 90% and there's no sign of recovery. So let's be positive that 2019 will bring a new hope for everything so that altcoin market will have a good bounce eventually.
Pages:
Jump to: