Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 8. (Read 3394 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
Growth for alts might be a slow process, but it will happen definitely very soon. Now it is dragged up or down along with the movement of BTC, but soon there will be many altcoins which will be moving freely and will have some real growth. Not all but quite a few of them for me is quite happening and promising, won't name them because it will still be a speculation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
While talking about the Altcoins in every year the cycle will change but the one year gap is yet to come after the last December. So, keep the patience and wait what scenario is going to change from January or February 2019.
Activity: 34
Merit: 62
Still more than a month is left for December, though i don't feel that any hike will happen in December.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

Well, it was never said and set that right away in December market will go up and it is not yet a December, not even November. Be patient. It will get better soon. It is a long process that will not happen overnight.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.
I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

You probably meant December 2018 not December 2019, right? Almost all have a great hope that the bull run can come during this month. I wish it could really happen but the probability of the event is not VERY high.
unfortunately cryptocurrency price did not move as we hope.price move down again yesterday, and its make recovery become harder than before.
Activity: 826
I guess on this December market situation will be quiet. And new big moves on crypto we will se only on the end of 2019. But, who knows...
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

We can't really tell when will be Altcoins to start picking up as we all know Altcoins depends on the market performance of Bitcoin. Expect good things to happen if Bitcoin started a bull run. It is like a domino effect in terms of market flow. The best thing to do now is buy Bitcoin or whatever Altcoin we want to invest and hodl until we can see that it started growing or bouncing back and making new all time high.
copper member
Activity: 462
WAS there a growth on botcoin? As a matter of fact, I have seen better growth on some alternate coin than bitcoin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

Man, the bull run cannot be mild. The bullish trend is the period when the market is growing constantly, but the run time needs the following situation: almost all the meaningful cryptos add at least +20%.
Activity: 518

You probably meant December 2018 not December 2019, right? Almost all have a great hope that the bull run can come during this month. I wish it could really happen but the probability of the event is not VERY high.
Activity: 420
Sure this year we will not see new highs, but some correction's recovery is expected. There are situations when Altcoins show bullrun twice per year, that's why you should be attentive. 

As it is very delayed correction. Well, one bright recovery was in the spring when the bitcoin rate rose to 10K. Now we are waiting for the second recovery just at the end of the year. It's like a textbook, twice a year!
Activity: 424
Merit: 108

I think december is really the season wherein so many investors buying some tokens so why should generalyzed as not. But if you know that season is really for us just like last year maybe it can really happen. I really hope so that it will happen for the sake of all token holders especially investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
What to guess? Let's wait for December and all the sight! Ostalosb bit!
Activity: 490
Let's not panic. According to the statistics of 2017, the growth of the crypto currency began rapidly in a short time. That is, within one week the value of Bitcoin has grown significantly.  I don't think we should give up too soon. Waiting For December. And there will be seen to give up or not!
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Yes. I can't believe what I am seeing as well. The market is usually recovering at this time of the year but it is the exact opposite. A lot of coins are going downward and other coins were to follow. I don't think that there will be another bull run this year. Maybe at the 2nd quarter of 2019, there will be another bull run. I hope that everything will go well for the rest of the year but that might be just a dream and far from reality.
Activity: 322
At the moment, the market does not show clear signs of growth. But we must not lose faith in cryptocurrency and use a good moment to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

this is very alarming considering that most crypto people expecting a bullrun before the year ends. And so, many people were already panicking at the moment and thinking cryptp is already dead.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
Although there is no tangible growth that we can take record of for history since the year began,there is much tendency for us to experience great all time high this year . If you watch the price Bitcoin has been stable between the range of $6000 - $ 6900 . There are so many bet going on right now about Bitcoin hitting $50000. We should expect a big bull run which will cause headline news again in the media and social media.
Activity: 602
I would not really hope that in December the market will explode and there will be a rain of diamonds. My optimism has already greatly diminished. Although I still do not lose faith in the fact that I can really earn on my investments.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
Crypto is like a football game where anything can happen before the final whistle. December is still a month away from now and I still believe something can happen before the end of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: