Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 9. (Read 3394 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Until now, all the pampas predictions until the end of 2018 are based only on desire and on the fact that a year ago prices were much higher. So far, there are no prerequisites for the growth of the entire market. There are no fundamental factors indicating likely growth in such a short term.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

We hope that your forecast will not be justified and by the spring of next year we will get an increase in capitalization of 100-150 billion. And ETF here exactly will not be the deciding factor.

Yeah don't pin hopes on an etf approval dude. It's likely going to have a very minimal effect. And a bull can be initiated in a snap of a finger if whales decide on it already so you don't really need to look for any signs of it coming. It can come as sudden as it can plunge.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Waiting for the ETF and SEC to strengthen Crypto prices again will take a long time because all this time there is always a refusal from the institution, and I also see that there are no signs of a bullish market this year even though later in December the price will strengthen there is a big fall next year because December's increase won't be big, but it's all just predictions that whatever happens then we won't be able to know much less Crypto is unstable in price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

We hope that your forecast will not be justified and by the spring of next year we will get an increase in capitalization of 100-150 billion. And ETF here exactly will not be the deciding factor.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
I am also very afraid that the growth will not start. Although all indicators suggest that growth should be, at least a little. ETF will help us very much, will be a lot of investors and those who previously just looked for cash, begin investing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
A few smaller cap coins and Ripple etc have pumped and dumped and pumped again but there is no real euphoria or excitement in the market like there was last year. I do not see it happening this year to be quite frank with you and I maybe see it happening at the end of 2019, going into 2020 when more older projects have been successful with their roadmaps. All I see now is small time pumps from the telegram and twitter pump groups, although I am not a member of any of them to be honest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Until now there seems to be no sign of a market increase, we are waiting for the end of the year or earlier this year, hopefully there is good news that can make crypto stretch again
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
Maybe there is no movement going up or gaining from alternative cryptocurrency!
But the good thing to have now is that there are no falling more in the market!
Market is getting stable now, i hope the rise will be coming soon.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
Many predicted quarter 4 this year for the coming of the bulls but the 1st month is almost gone and no sign yet. We are likely to have a bear / quiet market throughout this year. I don't like the fact that we say that it's SEC ETF approval we need for bull. It gives the govt power.
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
last year, as I recall, was the same. only somewhere in recent weeks there has been a significant increase. so that hope dies last
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
The real truth is how the destiny of the entire crypto marketplace is dependent exclusively upon Bitcoin. Till Bitcoin will get a great cost for that Altcoins in order to variably follow-up,
No, I don't think it's all. bitcoin affects the crypto market because of its enormous power. but altcoin has its own community and development. if the developer is unable to maintain and run the project, the altcoin will fall. Until now the market still looks bad, there is no choice but to wait, if at the end of the year it cannot improve, all hope is at the beginning of next year.
Activity: 532
this is the second year for me in the cryptocurrency world.
For me what will happen at the end of the year remains a mystery, but seeing from various sites on the website. Many people predict that there will be a significant increase. My experience in terms of prediction is not enough. But by looking back at the condition. I am optimistic that at the end of this year there will be a surprise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
The real truth is how the destiny of the entire crypto marketplace is dependent exclusively upon Bitcoin. Till Bitcoin will get a great cost for that Altcoins in order to variably follow-up,
D C
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
It is not realistic to expect that something like December 2017 is going to happen.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
yes that quite noticeable but if you go back to last year we have seen the great rise hopefully the same thing will repeat it again.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 414
"No real growth for alts yet"  Huh Didn't u see how alts starting to pump after even exchanges listing? This is a very promising sign of future market growth. Ppl starting to FOMO in.
I also think that there is no large movement of altcoin. so I think Altcoin will stay at their average price and maybe for some time to come. and I personally rarely find out about big news about altcoins
Activity: 223
Merit: 1

I believe that for cryptocurrency will be very harmful such growth that occurred last year, and I hope that growth will be gradual over several years. I am a very patient person and I can wait.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I don't think a bull run is happening just yet. Most of the big guns and institutions are buying Bitcoin over the counter, so this isn't reflecting in the CMC at all, but slowly as infrastructure builds around Bitcoin and Crypto and more and more projects come alive with real use cases and gadgets and gizmos that run on the Blockchain, you will see more and more mainstream growth and eventually big money coming into the marketplace. I see this happening more in the latter part of 2019 going into 2020, even at the ripe old age of 52 years old am willing to be patient and remain forever in crypto even with my little bags.
Activity: 457
"No real growth for alts yet"  Huh Didn't u see how alts starting to pump after even exchanges listing? This is a very promising sign of future market growth. Ppl starting to FOMO in.
Activity: 7
Expect the unexpected,last year we are suprised at all to what BTC behaves from the last quarter to the end of the year you should have good patience this time.No one would ever know what will happen unless you are one of those people who are manipulating the market.Ive heard financial giants are buying cryptocurrencies off the book,which is why we wont know what is the real value of bitcoin until this people shows up.
Pages:
Jump to: