Pages:
Author

Topic: Decentralised-Liquidity Exchange -- 'D-L-Ex' - page 34. (Read 63120 times)

IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

D L Ex: Proud sponsors of Uno's Sydney node

Got a little volume on C-Cex.

And there's 100 Uno in the vaults if anyone wants it.

And this is good: https://news.bitcoin.com/reports-china-bitcoin-exaggerated/
IMZ
legendary
'D-L-Ex' is here to help;

pls translate into all Chinese dialects.

ps .. if TRUMP fails to win ... then WAR!  (really anyone paying attention the Clinton Machine is neck deep in the Deep State)

Although I'm here in Oz, readers, I have been paying a lot of attention to the US election; and if you asked me, as a theorist, is B.N. talkin' crazy talk here, I'd say, 'The GFC is burning across the western world. Political discontent is strong and growing -- the Eurozone is doomed -- and it wouldn't surprise me one little bit if the U.S. Empire became barely governable this decade.'
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
'D-L-Ex' is here to help;

pls translate into all Chinese dialects.

ps .. if TRUMP fails to win ... then WAR!  (really anyone paying attention the Clinton Machine is neck deep in the Deep State)
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

EDIT: still just a 'light touch' on the market, us: need to pull more Bitcoin from my Doge trading, to get more 'stock.'
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

And we now have a little more Bitcoin for buy-support (on Bittrex).

And F.K. mentioned a node in Mumbai. Hmmm . . . that's sorta Asia. IndiaMikeZulu would like to contact these guys.

Annnnnnd: would love to hear insights from U.S. folks about the election: heck, can Trump win?

EDIT: A primary goal of the D L Ex initiative is to provide volume/buy-support: you buy Uno here; the Btc goes straight back into buy-support. Got a little on Bittrex at present.

And I spoke to some Australian DASH-ers. Let's see if they turn up.
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

Trade ABC123: will sell 100 Uno for 0.281 Btc (0.00281 per)

Guys, F.K. notes that the 'Sydney Uno' node is active: that is, there are more Australians around here. If that's the case, we can develop the Uno-Ag market.

I'll take that trade. Heckuva deal.

And last I checked the Sydney node, it had 32 connections, more than I've seen on other nodes.
Just got an order for 2 more nodes.  We're looking at Ohio, US and maybe possibly Mumbai.

Thus: 'Trade ABC123: will sell 100 Uno for 0.281 Btc (0.00281 per) -- accepted (by F.K.)'

The Uno has been sent: c055cef55466887d54a54e9bf9c30770e6fea67d8add1a1bf01c76eb5d77a9c0-000
F.K. will send 0.281 to 1BdjMVdoiKgmjP63Pcc8mZz6P8TfNvQhaW
When it turns up, I'll post, 'Trade blahblah -- complete'
BTC was sent to Mark's address.  UNO is now in my wallet.

Trade ABC123: will sell 100 Uno for 0.281 Btc (0.00281 per) -- Trade complete
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

Guys, F.K. notes that the 'Sydney Uno' node is active: that is, there are more Australians around here. If that's the case, we can develop the Uno-Ag market.

And last I checked the Sydney node, it had 32 connections, more than I've seen on other nodes.
Just got an order for 2 more nodes.  We're looking at Ohio, US and maybe possibly Mumbai.

Thus: 'Trade ABC123: will sell 100 Uno for 0.281 Btc (0.00281 per) -- accepted (by F.K.)'

The Uno has been sent: c055cef55466887d54a54e9bf9c30770e6fea67d8add1a1bf01c76eb5d77a9c0-000
BTC was sent to Mark's address.  UNO is now in my wallet.
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

Just got an order for 2 more nodes.  We're looking at Ohio, US and maybe possibly Mumbai.

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

EDIT: And funds for bulk Uno purchases -- blocks of 100? -- should be available soon (gotta pull some Btc from my Doge trading).

EDITEDIT: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-31/tired-of-counting-piles-of-cash-venezuelans-start-weighing-them
IMZ
legendary
Moving right along . . .

'The less truthful the content, the more frequently it was shared . . . '

' . . . a "triple check before you share" rule.'

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/30/media/facebook-fake-news-plague/index.html

Our/my goal here is to provide a polite and intelligent environment for a particular group of long-timer krypto geeks to work together. Full stop.

I'm convinced that the GFC -- on the coat-tails of which cryptos ride -- has barely begun; and as the situation worsens, people's tempers will get worse, information will be less reliable.

But 'D L Ex' or 'Un-Ex' -- or Whatever We Rename It along The Way -- is gonna be the exception.
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

In my techno-klutziness, I've set this thread up without the OP-can-delete-any-post function*. (Which I've figured out Un-Ex had.) If anyone can show me how to solve this issue, please do PM me. Whatever, what's going on in the posts above is what I set this thread up to avoid.

* Un-Ex has the 'If you don't wanna be moderated' announcement. This thread doesn't.

EDIT: I've PM-ed this thread's moderator for advice.
legendary

Spoetnik I am knot a CLOWN!

You hoser ...

Honestly brah!
What do you HODL?  btc.  I thought so, then you're in for some butt hurt.

Still ... respect your opinion.  mostly.

**yeah ya yah RDDrocket long since abdicated the RDD ... but anyone not pure bone for brain can witness that RDD holds value ... not bad for average shitcoin (POS to boot 2).  so laying a Lincoln log on RDD cuz it is boring and simple doesn't gain you many brownie points other than stinky ones.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Spoetnik is a complete clown. Ignore anything this person says, they absolutely should not be trusted in ANY sort of DLEx trading here.

Show me the ICO coin tacked on to this..

Further more i already dealt with you.. YOU ARE A CLOWN

How do i know ? Look at your stupid account name.
Reddit morons who wanted a "me too coin" and were too god damn dumb to even come up wth a fucking clone coin name.. so they simply took a previous shitcoin and added another letter 'D' to it  Cheesy dumb fucking losers  Cheesy

Hey a coin called Redcoin exists..
Oh uhh no problem.. we'll call ours ReddCoin

ROFL  Cheesy

Seriously i can't make this shit up ..you stupid moronic clowns are hilarious hahahahhaha

Thanks for the yet more LOL'z dumbass'z ..don't mind me just go get yur ROI on !
IMZ
legendary
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

legendary
$848 BTC ?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-27/needham-raises-bitcoin-price-target-848-heres-why

interesting.

so i have this wild vision.

the big circle is commodities.  inside that are the metal markets.  inside of that are the cryptomarkets.  at at the very center of all these rings is  D-L-Ex .... dealing in the rarest and fairest.   Wink

---
 ‘a critical characteristic of money’ is . . . scarcity. (I wish we’d thought of that!!)

teehee  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: