Pages:
Author

Topic: Decentralised-Liquidity Exchange -- 'D-L-Ex' - page 38. (Read 63120 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 251
Just checking in and updating you, Mark. Still awaiting the mail, I'm sure customs or some sort held it up.
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

Morning, D L Ex.
Falling Knife just scored 100 Uno.
And he has $700 of Amazon Rewards to trade.

I am cautiously trying to pick up some ‘stock.’
IMZ
legendary
Awaiting developments.
Nah, Mark I meant I saw both of your post edits. Congrats on the first trade here FK in the DLEX.

Per tradition, you should post your completed trade as well, although IMZ did.

IMZ
legendary
Good deal, I saw them both. Smiley

Yes, we need a numbering system, but somewhere along the way with all the canceled trades our numbers got way off.

Morning, RDD! Tee hee: 'Check. One, two' wasn't about a numbering system. It's the checkin'-the-mike thing that roadies do.

EDIT: Falling Knife just scored 100 Uno at .002391 per. Purchases still tentative: gotta sink if the price holds if the volume cools.
Good deal, I saw them both. Smiley

Yes, we need a numbering system, but somewhere along the way with all the canceled trades our numbers got way off.
IMZ
legendary
Check. One, two.
When making your post, look for the little glowing green "G", and when you select that, change the color code to one of your choice. I was choosing red to make it stand out. (wait, red is already selected, I guess if you choose other colors such as when I use green)

Mini-Trade for F.K.: 40 Uno for 0.088 (.00221 per) Accepted by RDD

I paid IMZ .09 BTC for 40 UNO - COMPLETED
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

Hola, D L Ex! Got orders in for Uno, but I’m just being careful for a few days, to see if the price drifts down after yesterday’s epic volume.

Mini-Trade for F.K.: 40 Uno for 0.088 (.00221 per)

I'd take this trade if you're up for it. If you accept, can I send to your BTC address in your signature?

Here's an UNO address. I'll drop the BTC to you now if you reply.

ui8KF95MgVmPPr29eJqs9bCU86W4a6boyF

Me and you are keeping DLeX alive, Mark!

Mini-Trade for F.K.: 40 Uno for 0.088 (.00221 per) Accepted by RDD

Let's work on a protocol (like 'Trade 01 Accepted'); and tell me, RDD, how do you do that groovy 'bar of colour' over text?

Yes, send the BTC to the address in my signature. Here is your Uno: f4a2f2f459dc693b26880b0fe0c9e6319ddc2b340b451a8a285f5e9746132167-000

And Big Picture? Yes, you and I are here; but B.N. is a regular, and we still have most of the original 'TTs' to contact, and Falling Knife is in line for the next packet of coin: his first Trade here.

And there's now a growing amount of Btc in buy-support, to pull Uno to sell here. We should have 'stock' in a week.
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

Hola, D L Ex! Got orders in for Uno, but I’m just being careful for a few days, to see if the price drifts down after yesterday’s epic volume.

I'd take this trade if you're up for it. If you accept, can I send to your BTC address in your signature?

Here's an UNO address. I'll drop the BTC to you now if you reply.

ui8KF95MgVmPPr29eJqs9bCU86W4a6boyF

Me and you are keeping DLeX alive, Mark!

I just sent you .09 to your BTC addy. The price has gone up a bit and I felt like .088 was a bit low. I'll be holding onto these. Thanks Mark. Holiday tomorrow so maybe I'll get the silver Tuesday.

Trade complete for 40 UNO for .09 BTC!
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
IMZ
legendary
 'Unobtanium   $274,745   $1.39   197,404 UNO   $6,077'

Wow!
IMZ
legendary
Hola, D L Ex!

This is thanks to 'C.V.': Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

EDIT: Okay, it seems the auction is still months away, so I will start patiently 'hoovering' Uno from the exchanges, for sale here.
legendary
Whoa!!! Just found,
http://www.deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

perhaps the greatest dashboard of all time

i love to crypto support a facts only
global strat think tank

give me numbers and verify the source ... and we will flip the planet back to a 'common' consensus.

--
also
Of course, there will be scams and failures. And sometimes, there will be successes. Those who succeed will probably not do so with complicated 44-page white papers, they will do so with new, simple and transparent contracts and ideas for creating wealth.
http://www.coindesk.com/scams-not-crypto-tokens-history-side/

transparent & simple
deep roots!

Cool
 Cool
 Cool

'D-L-Ex'

IMZ
legendary
Whoa!!! Just found, at the bottom of an article on Zero Hedge, an ad for: www.torfx.com.au

EDIT: Me still treading water with my Uno trading. Got a Support Ticket in with C-Cex, to check whether the delisting is a 'will' or a 'may.'

And: this morning passed to an IndiaMikeZulu 'passenger' almost 3.0 Bitcoin. That's the second passenger now set up to hold their own crypto (some of which have been in our 'vaults' for three years). Patience: this project has deep roots!

IMZ
legendary
'We agree on the current price, I send IMZ the coin, you send me a $10 US bill in the mail, we confirm and complete. Finished in 2-3 days tops. For example. We really should be doing this a lot, and for smaller amounts between us regulars im not even too worried about escrowing I'm just throwing that out there.'

Anyone remember 'P-WIPping'? [I bet B.N. does.]

'We can decouple from Bitcoin in ways of anonymity from the exchange markets and from BTC value lock by using and buying coins for cash instead of involving Bitcoin.'

Bingo, RDD -- it's what the 'Decentralised' in 'D L Ex' stands for!

Who would like to see a tracker that show Uno's price against Au or Ag? (Been thinking about this for ages.)
We just tend to over analyze everything in crypto. This is so simple, "Hey, want $10 of UNO?" We agree on the current price, I send IMZ the coin, you send me a $10 US bill in the mail, we confirm and complete. Finished in 2-3 days tops. For example. We really should be doing this a lot, and for smaller amounts between us regulars im not even too worried about escrowing I'm just throwing that out there.

We can decouple from Bitcoin in ways of anonymity from the exchange markets and from BTC value lock by using and buying coins for cash instead of involving Bitcoin. IF, anyone wants to try this, It's very simple and inexpensive, and pretty safe to fold a $5 bill in a piece of paper and mail it in a security envelope. The cost or "transaction fee" being a bit higher just for the price of the stamp. Obviously with trusted traders and through escrow I'd say we can easily buy in cash bills in any increments, $5, 10, 20, 50, or a $100 worth, transaction fee is pretty much only the cost of a stamp. Which I had to go look, is currently $.49 cents a stamp here. So that's a bit of a steep fee for only $5, but that's a judgement call on the buyer. What would an exchange charge to buy 5 worth with BTC? AND are you paying a markup or fee to buy that BTC? I'm tired of all the exchanges personally, and so I'd rather use cash, and I'd rather not involve or use a bank account(In fact I WON'T use a bank account for crypto). Defeats the entire purpose of cryptocurrency. We've gotten away from the fundamentals.

Do you have a GPG key RDDRocket? Sounds like an interesting proposal.

I'm just checking in real quick, I'll have to setup a new PGP on an install, I haven't used it in a while. Currently I'm starting to get really worried. They're saying this hurricane could turn into a category 5 tonight and with 140MPH+ winds, I may not have power for several weeks, I may have a large oak tree fall on my house. I'm getting pretty worried, and I'm far north by the Georgia border. Will try to update you soon but I may be down and out for weeks worst case scenario.
legendary
Why not just sell/trade stamps?
Better store of value than $ Wink

I got my first BTC via cash by mail trades.  It does work.
Also cryptopia has a fiat section so open public reps can be generated.

@rdd
Take shelter from the storm.

Too bad I am not US Postal zip Wink

And if you can .. try to observe & report how business is conducted.
Banks would be closed, power out, interstate closed, emergency situations.

1. You have physicals ... silver ... but money can be bottles of water for cans of food depending on the degrees of disaster.
2. If the cell towers stay on ... crypto Wink
3. Cash and carry too.
Activity: 267
Merit: 109
We just tend to over analyze everything in crypto. This is so simple, "Hey, want $10 of UNO?" We agree on the current price, I send IMZ the coin, you send me a $10 US bill in the mail, we confirm and complete. Finished in 2-3 days tops. For example. We really should be doing this a lot, and for smaller amounts between us regulars im not even too worried about escrowing I'm just throwing that out there.

We can decouple from Bitcoin in ways of anonymity from the exchange markets and from BTC value lock by using and buying coins for cash instead of involving Bitcoin. IF, anyone wants to try this, It's very simple and inexpensive, and pretty safe to fold a $5 bill in a piece of paper and mail it in a security envelope. The cost or "transaction fee" being a bit higher just for the price of the stamp. Obviously with trusted traders and through escrow I'd say we can easily buy in cash bills in any increments, $5, 10, 20, 50, or a $100 worth, transaction fee is pretty much only the cost of a stamp. Which I had to go look, is currently $.49 cents a stamp here. So that's a bit of a steep fee for only $5, but that's a judgement call on the buyer. What would an exchange charge to buy 5 worth with BTC? AND are you paying a markup or fee to buy that BTC? I'm tired of all the exchanges personally, and so I'd rather use cash, and I'd rather not involve or use a bank account(In fact I WON'T use a bank account for crypto). Defeats the entire purpose of cryptocurrency. We've gotten away from the fundamentals.

Do you have a GPG key RDDRocket? Sounds like an interesting proposal.
Pages:
Jump to: