Pages:
Author

Topic: Decentralised-Liquidity Exchange -- 'D-L-Ex' - page 37. (Read 63120 times)

IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Trade ABC123: will sell 100 Uno for 0.281 Btc (0.00281 per)
IMZ
legendary
I sent 14 UNO, Mark. You should have in the next minute or two with this hashrate. Just about sitting back on 2 Petahashes again.

International 1 OZT silver bullion trade from IMZ to RDDRocket for 14 UNO
: Completed

Transaction ID:  cc359b05b0a6cdb379b3a23390758470b472998ea4b7b9e94b10d1c0854e8203

Also added positive feedback. Let's make sure we're adding our feedback when using the DLEx, we're working in trust here.

Woo hoo!

Trust? So far, I've been working off the original Trusted Traders list from Un-Ex, contacting the TTs one by one.
Activity: 272
Merit: 251
I sent 14 UNO, Mark. You should have in the next minute or two with this hashrate. Just about sitting back on 2 Petahashes again.

International 1 OZT silver bullion trade from IMZ to RDDRocket for 14 UNO
: Completed

Transaction ID:  cc359b05b0a6cdb379b3a23390758470b472998ea4b7b9e94b10d1c0854e8203

Also added positive feedback. Let's make sure we're adding our feedback when using the DLEx, we're working in trust here.
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

D L Ex: Proud sponsors of Uno's Sydney node

Okay, I'm here. There are about 250 Uno available if you ask. [Still sizing up the market: a lot going on![

Falling Knife notes (on Unobtanium.uno chat) that Uno is on Bitsquare. I personally luuuurv the idea of dexchanges, but dislike Bitsquare. Must have another look. Please do offer reports of your own.

Check CBX, once the 'POS opposite number' to Uno. It's market cap has slipped under $100K, and its volume was six bucks yesterday. Sic transit.

I'm on deck today. Back later.
IMZ
legendary
Greetings, Mark! (Everyone else as well)

I've received the silver bar today in the mail. Interesting little bar. I don't have any XAG bars, so that's a plus. Let me know what spot you paid so I can send you the proper amount + shipping & Handling. Thanks again!

I will send, then you can post and mark the trade complete here. I don't know about trade number.

Morning, RDD! Don't worry about the postage. You can pay it on the next project.

13 Uno to my signature address, please.
Greetings, Mark! (Everyone else as well)

I've received the silver bar today in the mail. Interesting little bar. I don't have any XAG bars, so that's a plus. Let me know what spot you paid so I can send you the proper amount + shipping & Handling. Thanks again!

I will send, then you can post and mark the trade complete here. I don't know about trade number.
IMZ
legendary
‘While designating this mechanism to only be used during extreme 'adverse conditions', the fact that the global financial and banking systems are teetering on another 'Lehman Moment' means that the government could co-opt your money at any time, and is a backdoor way into moving your retirement and pension assets into Treasury debt instruments to help fund the government.’

http://www.thedailyeconomist.com/2016/10/got-gold-today-new-sec-rule-goes-into.html

Forget the terms. The nitty gritty is that a range of new and global policies now mean that (a) fiat currencies will steadily buy you less bread for your buck, and (b) They can take that fiat away from at any time anyway.

This is a fine argument for an instrument like Unobtanium.

Here’s me, more than two years ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/242i41/crypto_prices_and_the_global_financial_crisis

IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

D L Ex: Proud sponsors of Uno's Sydney node

Nearly had a trading-glitch. May I humbly suggest we refine our trading-protocol? Details to follow

Trade 100 Uno for Falling Knife: complete

Let's watch the price for a couple of days, but there are over 300 Uno in stock. [There's 100 for 0.281 Btc if any one wants them.]
Some tons have been bought up to get us to where we're at and folks are scared to sell any more this low.

As long as you pay a priority fee in between medium-high (14-20 cents worth of BTC) for the tx I've noticed it's still the same as it was a few years ago. About one exact hour to get 6 confirms, give or take sometimes 15-20 minutes. I've noticed when I use low fees of around half that amount it can easily take a few hours. No tx fee and you may never get into a block. You can still currently get away with sending with no or very little tx fee on the UNO blockchain, until it's processing a lot more transactions.
IMZ
legendary
Initially, I would believe so as well. Especially if we switch to the code which alleviates the block issues first.

I never trade after dark, therefore not on Friday after dark -- gawd!! Is Bitcoin always this slow?

And: gleefully struggling with the reality of trying to pick up 'stock' for the D L Ex without pushing up the price; but there's just less and less available. I just nudged the C-Cex price up to 0.003.
Initially, I would believe so as well. Especially if we switch to the code which alleviates the block issues first.
IMZ
legendary
In regards to your article link, IMZ. Read several of his articles in the past. I guess I'd just say that plain and simple this always was going to become a problem in cryptocurrency, whether or not it was thought out ahead of time. Block debate causing a big fuss for long enough and you're going to have a fork. Even a ways down the road, we're not free of this issue with Unobtanium. Neither is Litecoin, as some say. If Litecoin gets really large and gets a lion's share of the market as BTC has now, it could very well split into a couple or a few chains if there was a big problematic block debate like Bitcoin is seeing. We just have to work through it. For the longest time I took one (core) side of the fence but that does not allow use and growth.

Right now, I wouldn't worry about it as a theoretical problem until it's in the wild. Whichever chain we so choose to support, we could also very well run up against DDoS attacks. The BTC chain is constantly being denial of service attacked anyway. Daily/weekly/regularly.
So are the other bigger top 10 coins.

Above all, miners are as the article states, for profit. The big miners, anyway.

Any coin that makes it big will be exploited and attacked until it's exploited again. Nature of the beast.

With regards to what Steve says about the largest cyber war in the history of the internet. Very well possible that the elite and real big money attack the hell out of Bitcoin if it becomes more threatening to their ecosystem. I'd venture a guess that when Bitcoin doubles or triples in marketcap and price from here, we'll see Bitcoin attacked and exploited with vast amounts of billions of dollars backing the nation state attacks.

Thanks for your thoughts, RDD. My thought in posting the article (and considering the Ether Thang . . . ) was: 'Gee, Uno is more likely to gain than lose from these teething troubles.' (Go, Uno<>Ag!)

Tee hee: D L Ex: proud supporter of Sydney's Uno node
In regards to your article link, IMZ. Read several of his articles in the past. I guess I'd just say that plain and simple this always was going to become a problem in cryptocurrency, whether or not it was thought out ahead of time. Block debate causing a big fuss for long enough and you're going to have a fork. Even a ways down the road, we're not free of this issue with Unobtanium. Neither is Litecoin, as some say. If Litecoin gets really large and gets a lion's share of the market as BTC has now, it could very well split into a couple or a few chains if there was a big problematic block debate like Bitcoin is seeing. We just have to work through it. For the longest time I took one (core) side of the fence but that does not allow use and growth.

Right now, I wouldn't worry about it as a theoretical problem until it's in the wild. Whichever chain we so choose to support, we could also very well run up against DDoS attacks. The BTC chain is constantly being denial of service attacked anyway. Daily/weekly/regularly.
So are the other bigger top 10 coins.

Above all, miners are as the article states, for profit. The big miners, anyway.

Any coin that makes it big will be exploited and attacked until it's exploited again. Nature of the beast.

With regards to what Steve says about the largest cyber war in the history of the internet. Very well possible that the elite and real big money attack the hell out of Bitcoin if it becomes more threatening to their ecosystem. I'd venture a guess that when Bitcoin doubles or triples in marketcap and price from here, we'll see Bitcoin attacked and exploited with vast amounts of billions of dollars backing the nation state attacks.
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

I'll pop in and out today: Ether HF incoming -- Monday?

Anyone seen this? any opinions? https://forums.prohashing.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=968
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

Some good gos about mid-term buy-support has come to my greedy ears: am prepared to hold a leeeeetle more Uno.
Sorry to hear about your birds, RDD. So, for you:

http://imgur.com/a/YvtWT

Felicity Emu’s favourite spring thing is:

One: posting on Facebook?
Two: trading Uno?
Three: gobbling up millions and millions of little yellow flowers?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
I have a pile of points on my Amex that I could convert for up to $700 in Amazon gift cards, and possibly other things. For example, I could send you a "gift" of something awesome from Amazon.
I'll be interested to find a path through DLEX to  convert it to Uno, or another currency that could be converted to Uno.  
Just checking in and updating you, Mark. Still awaiting the mail, I'm sure customs or some sort held it up.

Good to see you've surfaced. I'm unconcerned about the pennies, but it's odd that it's taken so long. If this one goes astray, I'll fire off another.

(And an IndiaMikeZulu member put some crypto up for sale, and accepted my offer of 30 oz Ag.)

No, don't do that just yet, Mark. As I recall, the last time we made a trade about a year ago, it took a good 20 or so days for it to get here. I'm sure it's just snailmail and customs sitting on it for some reason or other.

It didn't show up today either. Probably give it another full week or so.

Sad day, early this morning the chickens were out free ranging around as usual and were attacked by an unknown dog it seems. Two of my girls are still missing, two dead hens, and my rooster was so maimed I had to put him down. Glad that UNO is rising but I just have a dark cloud looming over me.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
https://steemit.com/life/@pipertomcat/we-live-in-a-digital-world-overly-dependent-on-electricity-and-the-internet
how the Hurricane instantly reverts daily business to cash only

i saw reports on how many of the major banks shut down their local branch ATMs knowing it would force cash withdraw on other machine networks hence generate more fees.
IMZ
legendary
28.0!!

Got 10 Uno at .00275 off C-Cex
IMZ
legendary
Just checking in and updating you, Mark. Still awaiting the mail, I'm sure customs or some sort held it up.

Good to see you've surfaced. I'm unconcerned about the pennies, but it's odd that it's taken so long. If this one goes astray, I'll fire off another.

(And an IndiaMikeZulu member put some crypto up for sale, and accepted my offer of 30 oz Ag.)
Pages:
Jump to: