Pages:
Author

Topic: Decentralised-Liquidity Exchange -- 'D-L-Ex' - page 36. (Read 63120 times)

IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

D L Ex: Proud sponsors of Uno's Sydney node

Trade ABC123: will sell 100 Uno for 0.281 Btc (0.00281 per)

Me madly trading Doge, and sinking the profits into Uno.
IMZ
legendary
'An EU crackup would also mean the end of the euro. And that would mean new currencies would have to be established. The uncompetitive currencies in southern member states like Spain would quickly lose value. Others in economic powerhouses, like Germany in the north, would skyrocket. That means exports would be cheap for some countries and expensive for others. And that means the imposition of tariffs to make things “fair.” Trade wars, anyone?

In less-competitive EU countries, investors would lose trust in the value of their money, since they are no longer backstopped by the EU. This would lead to massive inflation spikes and buying power erosion.'

Yup.

http://dailyreckoning.com/next-lehman-moment-coming-2017/
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

N.B.: by buying this discount Uno, you provide the Bitcoin that drives the volume!
IMZ
legendary
Morning, Shinohai!!

Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

' . . . people whose actions are dictated by greed, fear, and ambition.'

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/58dvzg/ico_fever/ [Disclaimer: I own a swag of ETH.]

The 'mass-adoption horizon' is IMHO actually receding at present. This means that crypto currencies (1.0s) will need a little longer to gain traction. And -- notwithstanding my confidence in the long-term of 2.0s -- ICO-Land Coin is not gonna serve well as a base coin.

Bitcoin, meanwhile, hasn't decided whether it should chuck a wobbly. (Geniune Australianism: 'chuck a wobbly')

And fiat -- i.e., the world economy -- ?? Don't even go there!

This makes Uno a way less crazy idea to run past friends and colleagues than three years ago.

[CBX's volume has crashed under $100K. Low low volume. Can't see it recovering any which way.]
Activity: 272
Merit: 251
@RDDRocket thanks for supplying your gpg key. I'll be in touch next time I make the vault.

Hope you all are having a great week.
* shinohai waves @IMZ - hope all is well down under.

If you'll notice, I had to go and make a new one. Had several older ones on old laptops and netbooks that I didn't want to use. That's my real name and email address so feel free to email me about what you wanted to discuss.
Activity: 267
Merit: 109
@RDDRocket thanks for supplying your gpg key. I'll be in touch next time I make the vault.

Hope you all are having a great week.
* shinohai waves @IMZ - hope all is well down under.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
And it's not a misprint: you can buy Uno at .00281.

i would suggest it*LTC/UNO market is the most 'spot price on'.

BUT

welcome to UNO folks the most decentralized to peg ...

I like:

PPC
DOGE
START
FTC
FCT
ETC
LBC
DGB
and more

anyone of them could shift to SPOT!

p.s.s. ... we is ANTI BTC
IMZ
legendary
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=UNO_LTC

Needs volume. Perhaps over time, B.N., each of us can keep up the volume on one pair. At present, I'm only working Btc-Uno, but on several exchanges.

And it's not a misprint: you can buy Uno at .00281.

PM-ed SgtMoth -- long timer and miner -- today. Let's see if he turns up.
legendary
LTC/UNO market very tight

---

The world has never before been so leveraged to dollar borrowing costs. BIS data show that debt ratios in both rich countries and emerging markets are roughly 35 percentage points of GDP higher than they were at the onset of the Lehman crisis.

Ambrose Evans-Pritchard
telegraph much?
A President Hillary Clinton could and certainly would flood the economy with fiscal stimulus if need be. Yet this takes time. There are few 'shovel-ready' projects, and Washington is a fractious place. She may face a hostile House. The monetary crunch would have crystallized long before anything fiscal could be done.

The world will not end if premature tightening pushes the US into recession next year. But why court fate?
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

EDIT:

The economy is recovering.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/10/19/fed-risks-repeating-lehman-blunder-as-us-recession-storm-gathers/
IMZ
legendary
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

Firstly, Local Merchant swapped a box of groceries for Uno today. (Local Merchant actually already has a nice portfolio of cryptos, and is prepared to try a ‘light touch’ involvement.)

And Falling Knife has bids on Bitsquare. My vision-impairment makes B-square soooo hard for me – shite design, just sayin’ – but more to the point: the requirement that Bitsquare be running while you have trades up is logistically impossible for me.

So, the D L Ex/me is gonna 'run in parallel' to Bitsquare: anything we can do to develop dexchanges.

IMZ
legendary
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/10/16/euro-house-of-cards-to-collapse-warns-ecb-prophet/

The Bitsquare Thang -- dexchanges?

Bitsquare gave me a headache last time, but it is sweet to see that F.K. has tackled them. So, whether directly or indirectly, D L Ex will bust its hump to provide liquidity in a P2P/dexchange-friendly model.

[And ummm . . . yes: you can buy 100 Uno at this second for way under market price.]
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

legendary
"I think the internet is going to be one of the major forces for reducing the role of government. The one thing that’s missing but that will soon be developed, is a reliable e-cash."

Professor Milton Friedman, 1999
legendary
Bittrex goes to .004 if 1 BTC goes to market.
Also UNO enters year 4, tomorrow, marking the 13th quarter of trading 24/7 on dozens of exchanges, and well beyond 100 markets.
IMZ
legendary
Uno-Ag Price-Tracker

Policy at this second? Got about 350 Uno in the 'holding-tank,' and 100 or so keeping up volume on Bittrex. As interest strengthens, I will up the ante.

EDIT: Uno's price on Bittrex just crept over .003

legendary
Hola!

10% trade ... because it is simple math.

"effect on Oct. 14 where investors and pension funds who do not have their money in a security can summarily have their cash reserves moved into U.S. Treasuries rather than money market funds."

done deal.  all $ held on account will be turned into T-bills ... game over folks.
IMZ
legendary
Hola, B.N. As usual, you dig it.

Now, assuming that lil 'ol me is still administering here in say, three, four, five years, what cheeky percentage of all Uno trading might be being undertaken here?
legendary
"dexchanges should be, IMHO, very carefully considered"

"Bitsquare provides is not at all the sort of 'Wall-Street price discovery' that has characterized cryptos since Mt. Gox? but rather a slow-motion reality, something more akin a village marketplace"

--
within those words are the core principles of 'D-L-Ex'
running on the old legacy 'trust' tech, of which is only granted via merit and time.

my point is 'D-L-Ex' is 'THE dexchange 1.0'
and the polar opposite are exchanges like Bitfinex, Cryptsy, and Polo

everything else will fall in between Wink
Pages:
Jump to: