Pages:
Author

Topic: Decentralised-Liquidity Exchange -- 'D-L-Ex' - page 45. (Read 63120 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Well IMZ is more eloquent in describing the intent here.

In my own words -- peer2peer / OTC / community to community exchange.

This has always been a goal of UNO, and thus far UNO has advanced to the stage of being a on the books base pair that trades in 100+ markets.  

But there still exist the need for 'off market' exchanging.   I call these 'swaps'.  They act as a kind of insurance, but function more like a hedge.  There is also the Liquidity function that comes into play, where a coin may 'borrow' one of the more liquid coins to stabilize their market.  This is all decent OTC, trust based.

Keypoint, this is an Altcoin Discussion based thread, lets make Altcoin connections and slowly see what can be achieved from there.  

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
What is this? announcement?
Advertising?
Could you post a link please?
Honestly I couldn't understand what you are trying to achieve here.
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Wow! First Uno trading, me, in ages!
IMZ
legendary
Much-improved buy-support on Bittrex.
IMZ
legendary
Well, our thread, Sabretooth.

Mark
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
IMZ with his own thread, watch this space grow with quality posts over time.  Good luck with the DLEx, let us know how we can be involved.
IMZ
legendary
This courtesy of F.K., over on the ANN thread:

'Reply with quote  #13361
Here's a CoinDesk article on the Cryptsy situation.

http://www.coindesk.com/cryptsy-ceo-millions-digital-currency-steal/

Unobtanium actually got a tiny mention:

Sallah wrote:

"After several verbal and written discussions with Bittrex, including several comprehensive sets of tracing analyses regarding the coins that Bittrex had frozen, Bittrex agreed to transfer the frozen coins, which including Unobtainium, Archcoin, Digibyte, Netcoin, Positron, Startcoin and Uro, that were traceable back to Cryptsy to me."

--
We did a lot of work to keep those coins away from Paul Vernon.  I hope we get some news soon about the fate of that 15K Uno wallet that we helped to save.
Because Vernon comingled the coins, including Uno, into large wallets, and because the ownership database was destroyed, its not likley that the UNO will be returned directly to the original owners. That would be a shame, after all the work the community did.

I imagine there will probably be a period where people will have a chance to try and prove their ownership of crypto assets, and then the remainder will be auctioned off, or sold to a single large bidder.'

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.13360

And I am fumbling about with another trade on Bitsquare.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
IMZ has long held the course in the noble cause ... onward towards the 'crypto commodity'.
D-L-Ex is need't in this space ... yes patience and objectivity.  Behave gentlemanly.  Or at least politely.

-ditto-
Happy to see what becomes of this space.
 Wink
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Although I don't 'use' bitcointalk anymore I'll happy vote for a space of quiet informed discussion.

The potential of so many communities is spent in pointless vitriolic behavior that belies the age and maturity of cryptographic currencies as a technology and social phenomenon.

Happy to see what becomes of this space.
IMZ
legendary
Decentralised-Liquidity Exchange

One: patience and objectivity, not petulance and hyperbole

Two: All human societies exhibit censorship (even left anarchists): I censor this thread

Three: one general principle: anti-pump-n-dump: we’ve learned that communities only pay lip service to the notion of stability. Now, you can’t support a crypto’s price; but you can sell hard on the spikes, then buy back in later; and we can figure out some other measures.

Four: ‘dexchanges’ like Bitsquare are the future. The D-L-Ex aims to be complementary to these

Five: let's arrange two other members to hold the password of this account.
Pages:
Jump to: