Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 11. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 01:22:38 PM
Totally agree , I think to wait for the moment when will be sold at a good price, sell at the bottom when the price has fallen very low and not the best solution
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 01:10:32 PM
When there is an involvement of money, emotions come naturally. It requires practice and patience to trade without patience. You need to be sure about your trading skills. Else you will be trading under emotions and there is a higher probability of panic selling or getting caught in a FUD.
For becoming confident of your trading skills, try to learn technical analysis.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 01:07:11 PM
The most wrong decision was not to sell my altcoins last winter. Price was good and I could get nice profit. But I decided to wait.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 12:53:59 PM
many investors are guessing what is the fair value of ETH, but it is impossible to make a forecast in this case because despite the fluctuations, I believe that the ETH will return its lost cost
Activity: 910
September 29, 2018, 08:25:20 AM
Panicking in crypto is very common among crypto users due to the frequent up and down movement of the market. However, every crypto user must learn how to cope and manage these panic very well in order to avoid taking bad decisions. Panic can lead to the selling of a valuable coin for cheap prices. Remember, the market always recovers, hence there is no need to panic sell.
that's right, market conditions that always move up and down naturally make us all panic, but we must be able to hold back not to cutloss because it will worsen the situation and harm everyone, patience is the key to success in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 29, 2018, 08:19:23 AM
Panicking in crypto is very common among crypto users due to the frequent up and down movement of the market. However, every crypto user must learn how to cope and manage these panic very well in order to avoid taking bad decisions. Panic can lead to the selling of a valuable coin for cheap prices. Remember, the market always recovers, hence there is no need to panic sell.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 08:15:25 AM
Many times, people at the forum have said and said today that all decisions made during the period of panic attacks will most likely be wrong and will have very serious consequences that sooner or later will be able to ruin your deposit, probably it will apply to all people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 08:11:46 AM
Decisions in panic most of the times are wrong. In crypto world you get into panic many times, as this market is volatile. So we must be calm while taking decisions in crypto world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 29, 2018, 08:03:35 AM
Lol, never. That's why I still have not lost all my money. If you panic, then this market is not for you, find a more stable way of earning. All hamsters must leave the market, this is the rule!
Activity: 95
September 29, 2018, 07:52:23 AM
For taking decisions,its very important that you should be calm, as panic decisions may always lead to regret in future.. It happens when something undecided take place. But you should remain calm while taking your important decisions.
Activity: 504
September 29, 2018, 07:14:09 AM
I regret not having a panic sale. I was supposed to use stop-loss and I regret it, I lost a lot of money, and I don't believe I'm gonna win again. I think people who use stop-loss give the best response.
Activity: 420
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 29, 2018, 07:05:52 AM
panic is always present when the market is unstable, the rally begins, I take a vacation and try to distract. When the market comes to stability again, I do business again.
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
September 29, 2018, 06:52:26 AM
Everyone has made a wrong decision and in the end you return with regret.As an investor you need not to panic.There is nothing wrong when your in panic its normal and you can over come it.

Do not make any decisions in a state of stress or panic, because in this case you risk making the wrong choice. Panic won't benefit you any good most of the time since you are not in your good state of mind. Make sure to make decisions in a more relaxed environment in order to come up a more creative and profitble ideas.
Activity: 308
September 29, 2018, 06:45:07 AM
Whales manipulate the market accordingly and make profits by playing with emotions of small traders.Market will recover sooner or later, no need to panic.
Activity: 12
September 29, 2018, 06:27:16 AM
I panicked ordinarily. I lose a chance and one that I can't overlook was the DASH bull run that I've purchased at $65 each. The cost went up and begins to back off, I continually checked the cost while I travel. It went to mine that I think I have to dump before I lose thus I did. I earned great yet not the most extreme benefit that I could get.
Activity: 854
September 28, 2018, 07:59:07 PM
I think i once did that. I sold a token at the wrong time. What happened was that, there was a token i sold in the past on DEX, that favoured me, because it had even dumped before listing it officially on centralised exchange and it refused to rise. So i thought it to be the same and was afraid the new token was going to dump too.
After about two weeks, it was officially listed and the price increased sporadically. I was not happy with myself because of that.
Activity: 429
September 28, 2018, 05:00:20 PM
Everyone has made a wrong decision and in the end you return with regret.As an investor you need not to panic.There is nothing wrong when your in panic its normal and you can over come it.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 28, 2018, 04:54:49 PM
Better never to panic. If you succumb to panic, be sure to try to calm down and do not do anything until you become calm.
Activity: 168
September 28, 2018, 04:52:54 PM
Panic in working in the world of crypto currencies is a very bad state, in which you do not need to make important decisions, this will not lead to anything good!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 28, 2018, 04:48:56 PM
I think that everyone made the wrong decisions, perhaps not only because of panic, but for other reasons. This is a normal phenomenon, the main thing that we can learn from our own mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: