Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 9. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 09:18:06 AM
For me, no. Many some traders, investors are troubled this kind of hype moments panic decision. They don't have enough knowledge to do this kind of work. Lack of patience and they triggered to do some decisions just because of their loss.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 04, 2018, 09:16:23 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
yes, having ones decision when you were in panic might give you trouble in the end, because you cant actually make a right decision when you are in panic, you might be thinking the wrong way.
It has a greater chance of failing when panicking. On trading , Panicking to sell when you see that the price is getting low fast that it came to the point that you are being pressured to sell your token is a bad move. Just go chill and open your mind if you will sell your token or not.
do not be too thought to panic, it just makes you feel uneasy, do not make decisions that ultimately harm yourself, you must really make good decisions for you
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 09:14:56 AM
I believe that, in this crypto market, everyone has made one mistake or the other. Its normal in this market. We all learn by experience and the more experience we get, the better we become. This is the cycle of life in general
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 09:08:31 AM
Yes it was , when buying ripple 4,000 and he fell to 1700 I was sold and after a few days it started to grow and then came to 20000 , then it was a shame )
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 07:19:03 PM
I made many panic decisions months into trading. I was so happy to sell my coins for a little profit only to see it rise more than what I sold it for.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2018, 07:02:52 PM
Some people have experienced a failure in their investment because they make decisions during a panic, when they see the price of the coins they have fell and fall more and more, they feel panicked and confused to take what next steps so they decide to sell it for fear that the price will increase fall and fall. But, it's better for you to always observe the charts and analyze whether the coins you have can recover and increase before deciding to sell them or not.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 05:53:21 PM
I think that each of us has ever made a decision about which he later regretted. It seems to me that it is impossible to earn in the world of cryptocurrencies without errors. The main thing is not to make these mistakes twice.
Definitely, there are people who entered into the crypto with sufficient knowledge in this area and I do not think they could do something because of panic attacks. Panic inherent in newbies. Those who knows more and have confidence in themselves more then others act accurately and without mistakes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
October 03, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

Honestly, I have experienced panic, when the price of bitcoin reached a low price, because of the panic, I sold the coins I had, but when the price began to rise, I was sorry, why I had to panic. even though I can control my panic.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
October 03, 2018, 05:25:10 PM
to keep on moderating returns of market as the drawing to shows with notable value on supports as trader to manage with less on waste as managing plan to lasts as referring difference with the finest on terms of the investment plan.

for beginners, it will not say anything at all, and it is they who are most susceptible to panic. We must understand that today the market situation is very influential and provoke inadequate actions of many users of cryptocurrency and first of all traders.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
October 03, 2018, 05:19:25 PM
to keep on moderating returns of market as the drawing to shows with notable value on supports as trader to manage with less on waste as managing plan to lasts as referring difference with the finest on terms of the investment plan.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 03, 2018, 04:58:45 PM
I think that each of us has ever made a decision about which he later regretted. It seems to me that it is impossible to earn in the world of cryptocurrencies without errors. The main thing is not to make these mistakes twice.
Activity: 200
October 03, 2018, 04:54:17 PM
There was a situation with an exchange token. I sold a coin as soon as it was available for buying because a lot of people noticed some disadvantages in the ready product and the whole project in general. I panicked and sold all the coins in the first hours but the price doubled next day. It was definitely my mistake. Since then I try to not be influenced by opinion of other, especially negitive statements.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
October 03, 2018, 03:15:35 PM
I did not feel panic just a wrong step if there was a drastic market decline because from the beginning I was ready with the risk that would occur. if the market goes down I have sold at a low price because the coin that I invest is less potential, so it's better for me to sell to buy more quality coins.
Activity: 448
October 03, 2018, 03:08:59 PM
yes i ever sold when on dips because i was panic, i thought my coin would go down and more down
but i was wrong, the coin went up and i am dissapointed
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 03, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

I think i haven't doing anything in crypto world when panicking because i know everything doing with panic will not be a good thing.
We know that cryptocurrency market can be manipulated by some pump and dump group, so we cannot let they make us panic selling our coins.
that's right, so when the deteriorating market conditions will definitely make all traders panic because it has become a natural thing, but when we panic we must be patient and wait because the market conditions will recover in a while.
Even under such market conditions, you should not panic, because it will not bring anything good into your life, only failures. You need to be emotionally stable and patient.
Activity: 504
October 03, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

I think i haven't doing anything in crypto world when panicking because i know everything doing with panic will not be a good thing.
We know that cryptocurrency market can be manipulated by some pump and dump group, so we cannot let they make us panic selling our coins.
that's right, so when the deteriorating market conditions will definitely make all traders panic because it has become a natural thing, but when we panic we must be patient and wait because the market conditions will recover in a while.
Activity: 246
October 03, 2018, 02:56:57 PM
in panic most of the people cannot move. like a rabbit who see car light people going to be freeze. but this is not a good thing most of the times.
for example; if you are a trader and your hold start to be down. you should definitely sell this coin. if you wait for correction, you gonna lose much more. of course there is a chance you were right first place and coin take the bounce. don't be sorry. not to lose more important then not to gain.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 02:46:23 PM
yes very often and after that I regret it very much, so from now on I never panic anymore, because the price of coins in the market is only temporary, because it does not take long the market will rise and recover again
Activity: 126
Global loyalty & rewards
October 03, 2018, 02:40:58 PM
Most of people make the wrong decisions when are in panic, it is heavy to get it together and to analyse a situation. I gave in to panic too and then lost money. But I try to work and not to make over myself serious decisions in a stressful situation.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 11:28:46 PM

when panic can really make us make wrong decisions, because we are afraid and worried so we don't think normally. if you panic, it's better to hold your coin so you don't let it go, if you release it, you will lose. You don't want to lose big rights? yes the solution is that you stay on your coin and wait for the market to stabilize to avoid losses.
Pages:
Jump to: