Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 10. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 11:19:55 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

I think i haven't doing anything in crypto world when panicking because i know everything doing with panic will not be a good thing.
We know that cryptocurrency market can be manipulated by some pump and dump group, so we cannot let they make us panic selling our coins.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 02, 2018, 09:09:23 PM
Of course I have, that's my experience when I just got to know Crypto and just got the results from the bounty. crypto prices are indeed very volatile especially the new coins that enter the market are just a little you feel a loss. panic when prices are still rising relatively small and thinking if the price later dropped far but not the other way around when I sold all the coins actually increased by 10x so I could just surrender and make lessons for me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
October 02, 2018, 09:05:18 PM
It's embarassing, but I have to admit I made some terrible decisions because of panicking.

This was all when I first started out.
I was following youtube crypto channels and following their advice.
Obviously, I ended up buying some pretty terrible coins.

Also, I wasn't used to the volatility of the market.
I was so hyped about crypto that I would watch coinmarketcap constantly and get stressed out over everything.
When I saw my first market correction, I panicked.

I ended up selling all of my alts at a substantial loss and converted them back to btc.
Of course, the market rose up again a couple days later, then shot up significantly after that...
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
October 02, 2018, 08:56:26 PM
It is very much obvious that selling out of panic in most cases are detrimental to futuristic profit in the Crypto world. The one that applied to me based on my contingency anyway, but still regretted it that my contingent could have been sorted elsewhere. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 08:11:41 PM
Of course I did...it is called panic, so everyone make strange decisions in such conditions, panic means that everybody don't understand what is happening, so everyone is in the same conditions.

When we are panic, i think we dont realize with what we doing and we do random thing. Panic make us lossing our mind and not think with rational. And i am believe we should avoid that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
October 02, 2018, 07:39:22 PM
Taking decisions during panic is one of the worse things to do in the crypto space, because after doing what you had in mind, most times you would blame yourself. So, why not take it easy and not be in haste and not allow fear to take over.
Activity: 616
October 02, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
Many people participating in risky events have a state of panic. Experience shows that in such cases it is better to do nothing at all. There will be less losses.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
October 02, 2018, 04:36:35 PM
Of course I did...it is called panic, so everyone make strange decisions in such conditions, panic means that everybody don't understand what is happening, so everyone is in the same conditions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 02, 2018, 03:49:48 PM
usually when i feel that i'm starting to panic i'm shuting down computer and going away of it to prevent stupid actions or decisions. try it too, it works Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
October 02, 2018, 03:42:56 PM
You can not make decisions at a time when you have an unstable emotional state. Most likely you will make the wrong decision about which you will regret.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
October 02, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
Yes, many people are prone to panic. Therefore, many traders make big money on the exchanges. I bought some coins at a very expensive price. I thought they would continue to grow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
October 02, 2018, 03:33:30 PM
I know that panic is a condition that everyone feels, but not everyone knows how to control it. If you are alarmist, then you have no place in the crypto market. I know this, and I often repeat to myself: don't panic! However, I often panic, especially when the coin, which I trade, jumps sharply or falls. And I make rash decisions. It only hurts me! I always regret later.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
At starting stage i took wrong decision and made wrong decisions of selling my coins or buying at high rate. now i do not do panic selling or buying . Always do research , see the prices , charts befor making any decision.

And I was too greedy, believing that the market continued to grow. I lost so many opportunities that my life could be better  Embarrassed
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 03:15:19 PM
I used to experience panic like that before, because I still didn't really understand and understand the crypto world, but now I am quite familiar with the crypto world, and fluctuating conditions have become commonplace
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 03:08:38 PM
At starting stage i took wrong decision and made wrong decisions of selling my coins or buying at high rate. now i do not do panic selling or buying . Always do research , see the prices , charts befor making any decision.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 02:42:12 PM
I have a few stories about this, I'll share the worst. In December 2017 I was trading short term with serious number like 1 BTC. For example I was buying monetha for 1 btc and was selling when i made 2-3 percent profit. I won 0,6 btc (which it was worth about 10k dollars) only in 20 days. Then I've tried to  practice same strategy in NXT coin. After I've bought NXT for 1 btc price went down in ten minutes. I have lost 0,2 btc when I had shower. Smiley Then I bought 1 btc more to decrease cost (this has worked before). Then Nxt price kept going down and down and finally I've sold them for 1,45 btc. I've lost 0,55 btc (almost 10k dollars) in a couple of hours. It was the saddest experience that I have. Smiley
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 02:12:28 PM
I am confident that any a participant this forum sooner or later committed mistakes and perhaps this was from-for panic or for other reasons, but this not avoid.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 01:32:29 PM
Since you invest in crypto you will surely get panic everyday when you keep looking at chart. But when my coin get really loss so much I really don't panic that much I do review when if I can still win the loss I get or maybe keep losing more then do the what I think is much better.
Activity: 336
October 02, 2018, 01:30:02 PM

I think that many forum users made the wrong decision to HOLD the coins last winter. I'm sure most of us regretted that decision. I want to make the right decision this winter.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 01:25:54 PM
Once in a panic, I sell almost all of my coins. But it turned out that the market fell even lower. My feeling did not let me down.
Pages:
Jump to: