Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 8. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 02:07:34 PM
Many times, it was said that the decisions made in the process of a panic attack will be completely wrong, so I think that in general it’s best not to make decisions in a panic time anyway. What else can I say? Probably it is better not to use solutions in a panic at all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 02:04:35 PM
Of course i had . I was nervous with my altcoins when the prices started to drown and quickly share all my funds on exchanges and sell it really miserly. I learn form that i when that situations start to happen i with calm mind start to reinvenst again and again until bull market or some whale start to take part in that game.
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 06, 2018, 02:01:01 PM
The stupidest thing I've ever done is sell coins at a steep drop in price. It was when China announced that prohibits the ICO last fall, then the entire market crashed for the night by 20-30%.It was a very tricky manipulation.

Activity: 347
October 06, 2018, 01:59:53 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
When the market drops sharply. I find that in all of us there are times of panic and panic. Therefore, trading psychology and market psychology are crucial to the success of the strategy. We need to be calm and patient.
Activity: 461
October 06, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

Yes I do have some regretful experience in crypto. I sometimes panic when the value I hold goes down. Not knowing thay if I hold I can prevent loss . For you to not regret we must learn how to hold long time.
Activity: 154
October 06, 2018, 01:56:14 PM
Yes, of course. I sold the coin at a loss and after a month it grew 30 times. I was very upset
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 01:56:03 PM
I believe that, in this crypto market, everyone has made one mistake or the other. Its normal in this market. We all learn by experience and the more experience we get, the better we become. This is the cycle of life in general

There is a saying: The smart learns from the mistakes of others, and the fool on his own.
I prefer to learn from the mistakes of others, so I read this forum in detail.
At the same time I make mistakes like all people.
Activity: 420
October 06, 2018, 01:51:18 PM
Really this is a situation of panic in the crypto segment for the investment. Nobody can take a right decision of whether invest or not or sell and accumulate the funds. But, I think sticking for the long term will go worth.
Activity: 122
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 06, 2018, 01:48:25 PM
In my first time of crypto i live that panic very much because i was not experienced.
But know i learnt that when people panicing i need to buy more so now i am not doing wrong moves with panic. :=)
Activity: 364
October 06, 2018, 01:46:41 PM
Yes, of course, I made the wrong decision, too much of a hurry to sell my coins, so I didn't get much profit. I am very sorry until now. Of course this is an experience for me not to panic easily.
October 06, 2018, 01:31:38 PM
it has long been clear that decisions made in a panic are as inaccurate as possible and in such a market you need to be able to turn off your emotions in order to earn
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 01:26:52 PM
Decision in panic may lead to regret stage but if you make profit in that stage than don't regret because future is uncertain but the profit you earned today is the truth and other is notional . So don't worry and go ahead in future
October 06, 2018, 01:21:35 PM
In no case should the decision be made in a panic in this market because you are sure that you will lose the lion’s share of your funds and will regret even more
Activity: 448
October 06, 2018, 01:19:53 PM

I have made the mistake of not not having an investment strategy in the crypto space. Be it buy or sell, you need to have a strategy in hand to enter and exit the market. I learned the hard way that chasing the market is stressful and produces no result
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
October 06, 2018, 12:57:20 PM
I also experienced the panic selling of those who bought the coin that I should not sell it because if I did not sell too much of my income because I bought a coin that was very cheap and the price was so expensive that it was too much I'm doing so now before I buy a coin I'm checking out first so I can make a profit someday and I just hold it down so I can not get lost in selling and I will not panic so as not to affect the hold if coin many times since I was panic and did not trust my ability and now I'm confident in myself.
Activity: 476
October 06, 2018, 12:49:53 PM
My friend bought BTC last year for 7,500 usd. And this year, due to the fact that he succumbed to panic, sold everything with great losses and at the moment sells household appliances from his home, because there is no money. So no need to panic! Just be patient!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
October 04, 2018, 02:55:46 PM
Yes, I often made decisions in a panic, and suffered losses. Therefore, it is necessary not to panic and carefully analyze the situation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 02:53:19 PM
We usually make the wrong decisions in a panic, because in a panic, the most important thing for us is emotions. As you know, emotions can not make the right decisions. Everything needs a cool head in trading.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 04, 2018, 02:14:23 PM
I think any decision made in a panic or hurry is never the best. You will come to your senses and you may regret it. Roll Eyes
but we know that hype is one of the biggest factor on cryptocurrency that makes them still alive till now. With Hype some people will jump into it and doing everything with the profits on their mind
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 04, 2018, 01:54:39 PM
yes, having ones decision when you were in panic might give you trouble in the end, because you cant actually make a right decision when you are in panic, you might be thinking the wrong way.
It has a greater chance of failing when panicking. On trading , Panicking to sell when you see that the price is getting low fast that it came to the point that you are being pressured to sell your token is a bad move. Just go chill and open your mind if you will sell your token or not.
do not be too thought to panic, it just makes you feel uneasy, do not make decisions that ultimately harm yourself, you must really make good decisions for you
what's the thing is, how do we know if what our next decision is considered as good or bad? trading involved emotional and psychic too. If we had driven to much by our emotional we will think that our bad decisions is the good one.
Pages:
Jump to: