Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 7. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 09:26:26 AM
It has long been known to everyone that decisions made in a panic are as wrong as possible and they can only bring you losses. trade and earn only with cold mind and without emotion
Activity: 178
October 07, 2018, 09:12:00 AM
Panic decisions are not very good. because panic can make us lose a lot. my experience has been in the rush to sell coins because I see a few days the price tends to go down continuously. it turns out that after I sold coins the price rose again. it's really an annoying experience. sometimes we panic after hearing or reading negative news about crypto and this bad news also managed to make crypto prices down so that we panicked to sell.
so that we should not be easily affected by negative news if prices go down because of negative news, don't panic, keep calm patiently and hodl.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 09:02:07 AM
Making decisions all the same would be best for a cold head, because in any other case it will not be normal, since panic or fear or greed in any case will not bring anything good that has been tested many times.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
October 07, 2018, 08:35:23 AM
I have never experienced this, if you have ever experienced such a thing, maybe you should give directions to those of us who do not understand this.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 07:32:54 AM
Panic is a very bad state for any type of activity, especially when it comes to trading. I try not to panic, because I make a lot of wrong decisions.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
October 07, 2018, 06:58:55 AM
There's no good decision if someone is in panic and it can only bring bad decision.But I think that when you have more experience, you can control your emotion better.Do not give any decision when you are lack of information.

yes i agree with you that it is never gives a good result. Also never enter here when you dont have the guts to take risk, you will just contribute  on the lowering the value of bitcoin. If you have lots of research  then stay calm and strive for progress  in your investment.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
October 07, 2018, 06:30:42 AM
There's no good decision if someone is in panic and it can only bring bad decision.But I think that when you have more experience, you can control your emotion better.Do not give any decision when you are lack of information.

Well panic is one of the most common attitude when it is in dire situation. Most of the people panic if the coin is falling down, which is a bad habit. If coins price falling down you dont need to panic, relax and trust the coin. Be patient because it will recover.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 06:24:27 AM
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 06:18:27 AM
I personally do not make decisions in a panic, you need not to let emotions take over the top. Stop panicking and making rash decisions Cool
Agreed. Panic has no advantage. It's a huge rarity when in a panic, people do unconscious but best actions.
Activity: 574
October 07, 2018, 06:01:04 AM
We should be able to learn from the mistakes of the past. And won't repeat the mistake. But this is very unnatural going on inside trading and we have to remain patient. I used to panic if a coin that I am holding decline. But if I wait for sure the coin prices are going back up.
Activity: 644
October 07, 2018, 05:44:43 AM
The most unpredictable and strange thing that a person can do is to make a decision in a panic, because in a panic the head does not always work,and it does not work the right decision to take, because sometimes you need to think and make a decision in silence and calm, and then it will be right, you always have to weigh everything,and not
Merit: 3
October 07, 2018, 05:39:42 AM
decision in panic is really bad dont ger rush dont be panic . just need patience to decide and think a million times.
Activity: 127
October 07, 2018, 05:18:47 AM
Think positive hoping for the good output comes. Panic is not a good characteristic that a trader must possess a trader should always make every means to avoid a panic situation.
Activity: 448
October 07, 2018, 05:10:39 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
And the whole market is subject to risky actions, there is never any certainty, because everything can change in a matter of hours. That is why you do not need to lose your head, but calmly understand and make the right decisions in the future.
October 07, 2018, 05:10:28 AM
i ever fet REKT when panic. i had some bitcoins las year and i think the price went up so high at 6k $
then, i sold it at 6k $. after sold the price was still up until more than 10k $ even 15k $. WTF it was my shit decision
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 05:08:04 AM
I have sold a lot of ETH, when the price dropped from 500 to 180 USD and I was sure, that the price will go even deeper. It was the panic decision and I regret about it. You should always stay calm, even when such crashes happen.
Activity: 448
October 07, 2018, 05:06:41 AM
it was a matter of when I succumbed to her and in a hurry sold everything, but since that time I have become wiser and more patient
Activity: 218
October 07, 2018, 05:02:44 AM
At the moment I'm trying to control my emotional state, but only a year ago - it was my main problem. Oh well, why dwell on the bad)
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 02:13:05 PM
You do not have to make decisions in a panic, because such decisions are often wrong and wrong. It seems to me that everyone should make important decisions in a calm state.
Activity: 420
October 06, 2018, 02:11:41 PM
Of course there were many moments when I sold my coins at the bottom , but this is when I was without experience, now I do not worry much
Pages:
Jump to: