Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 27. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 06:48:36 PM
Obviously I would have made the wrong decision when I made the decision in a panic. In a state of panic, the decision that I considered right turned out to be wrong. I suggest that when you become a victim of panic, you should not take any decision. You should calm yourself until your psychological condition is stable. After you are calm then you can think clearly to make the right decision. Other than that you can ask for consideration of the person you trust so that you don't make the wrong decision. This consideration is necessary so that you are more confident in the decisions that you will take. However you must ask for consideration from someone who is more experienced and professional than you.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 06:40:55 PM
Trade is that i learn new things every day, learning doesn't end and i can't say that everything works perfectly in the market. So sometimes i make a mistake, in this case panic is a natural behavior, i try to calm down quickly and try to reschedule what i can do.
Activity: 202
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 06:35:21 PM
Making decisions in a panic situation is not a easy task or something that is easy to do because you won't be able to put your mind in one place, because I would be scared maybe to still hold my tokens or sell them off in order to cut my loss.
That's why I said making decisions in this situation is not easy.
Activity: 448
August 26, 2018, 06:30:24 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Don't being panic is a very strong rule for me. Smiley

In the past, I had a lot of different hesitations about the world of crypto, and I have decided that it is impossible to be successful with hesitations. So, I think patience and doing a lot of researches are perfect ways in crypto.
Activity: 658
August 26, 2018, 05:15:36 PM
personally i don't ever trade when you are emotionally instable this is not always the right decision you need to detach your self from emotion when you trade good luck
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 04:13:38 PM
Yes of course when bitcoin fell from 9000 to 6000 I sold hastily and without thinking I would have time to buy below but did not have time, now in the red
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
August 26, 2018, 04:12:49 PM
currencies minimize corruption that arose from intermediaries, and also influences the egoism of the participants in the system, but the incentives of all the participants of the network are not sufficiently coordinated yet.
Activity: 33
August 26, 2018, 03:43:23 PM
when is started trading i sold my tokens too early cause they started to drop, but now i know that it doesn't mean everything at all
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
August 26, 2018, 03:35:06 PM
Just today I made decision in the panic. Almost all the tokens I cash out in the other single coin. Was holding since many months but no change except down and even ETH also not doing good. So, I decided to sell whatever I got. Yet it's good or bad decision only with time I get to know.
Activity: 364
August 26, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
95% of those decisions in that mode are wrong and lead you to loss of money in bad case and just time and effort in a good one. So the reason is that you can never think enough, when panic.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
August 26, 2018, 02:53:05 PM
I sure that everyone had made some decisions they regretted. I not the exception. Panic sells is not my story,  but in real life I'm an impulsive person
Activity: 51
August 25, 2018, 09:50:05 AM
We are all guilty of this because of the uncertainty. Atimes you sell because of a slight reduction in price because you fear that the price might fall more than it has fallen. When at the end the price now goes up after selling, you now keep regretting that you would have waited a little bit. This has happened to virtually everybody in the cryptocurrency trading world and this is as a result of the uncertainty in the crypto world and also the level of its volatility is a matter of concern to all traders.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 09:24:18 AM
people are emotional creatures, and I am not the exception. When I see some situation and emotions are going to overwelm me, I try to think logically what it may give me after my spontaneous actions, what the result may be. And the desire to act just at once and rapidly melts like the snow in summer. It is better just to try block your emotions when something troubling you. May be it is better to shift attention to something another,  do something another, it may save the futher situation.
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 09:20:09 AM
You never need to make decisions while in a panic. You can make the wrong decision and then regret very. Especially in investing in crypto currency. Grin
Activity: 56
August 25, 2018, 09:16:48 AM
I think, we should not panic in the crypto world because it will only make us lose a lot. if we panic when prices go down, we will not be able to think clearly and will make wrong decisions.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 25, 2018, 09:09:15 AM
Indeed ofcourse I got freeze when the Bitcoin was down and the Bitcoin Cash is uptrend. So I choose to exchange my Bitcoin assets to trade to purchase Bitcoin Cash, however after I exchange my Bitcoin reserves, the Bitcoin Cash is down, and the Bitcoin will rise a tad, so I'm frenzy to drop my continuous purchasing Bitcoin Cash. The drop was sucessful lol. So my recommendation to the general population who freeze dependably, don't see the market value since it's begin to freeze you. Simply hold and make the most of your life.
When you are in with a money you already agreed to lose, there is no reason you to panic in any situation. But if you entered with a money which is valuable to you, then panic is always with you, you cannot even sleep. The key is don't use needed money in trading never!
Well that was so right cause even that there is such thing that you may ever have to think is the way on how are you able to be ineed money that is why we can have to be more wise and think for the better option that it can be.
Activity: 3
August 25, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

Definitely Yes if your in panic you can make a wrong decision. Like when your panic about the red market, you can sell your coins in a low price.
Activity: 39
August 25, 2018, 08:52:08 AM
Though i'm new in the crypto market but i've never had any reason to panic because checking what has been happening in the past few years, shows that the market is still going to boom. So i just wait till i get my profit
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
August 25, 2018, 08:36:00 AM
Indeed ofcourse I got freeze when the Bitcoin was down and the Bitcoin Cash is uptrend. So I choose to exchange my Bitcoin assets to trade to purchase Bitcoin Cash, however after I exchange my Bitcoin reserves, the Bitcoin Cash is down, and the Bitcoin will rise a tad, so I'm frenzy to drop my continuous purchasing Bitcoin Cash. The drop was sucessful lol. So my recommendation to the general population who freeze dependably, don't see the market value since it's begin to freeze you. Simply hold and make the most of your life.
When you are in with a money you already agreed to lose, there is no reason you to panic in any situation. But if you entered with a money which is valuable to you, then panic is always with you, you cannot even sleep. The key is don't use needed money in trading never!
Activity: 224
August 23, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

I once panicked, and panic makes me lose because I have to sell assets when the price is cheap. Though a few days later the coin prices rise again.

not everyone can immediately invest in the crypto currency - I'm talking about the psychological perception, namely, the readiness of every person and society as a whole to accept the novelty. that is, to begin to trust, freely use and understand at least the very minimum of how it works.
Pages:
Jump to: