Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 28. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 02:38:41 PM
You do not react to news of the market by panicking otherwise you will make mistake and when a mistake is done then loss follows. I once lost my fund through panic and i have to refund the account to start trading again!!!!
Activity: 686
August 23, 2018, 01:10:16 PM
I never panic sell before and after. Because whale rules the market, I will hold it market down but attach with technical analysis to sell and buy decision  Wink good luck.
Activity: 154
August 23, 2018, 01:05:10 PM
Panic is a human emotion, and we all know it can cloud your cognitive reasoning and lead you to take a wrong decision, but it's something that's hard to control, when your investments is at stake.
With time and experience most traders learn to control their emotions and make the best decisions.
Activity: 41
August 23, 2018, 01:02:21 PM
Indeed ofcourse I got freeze when the Bitcoin was down and the Bitcoin Cash is uptrend. So I choose to exchange my Bitcoin assets to trade to purchase Bitcoin Cash, however after I exchange my Bitcoin reserves, the Bitcoin Cash is down, and the Bitcoin will rise a tad, so I'm frenzy to drop my continuous purchasing Bitcoin Cash. The drop was sucessful lol. So my recommendation to the general population who freeze dependably, don't see the market value since it's begin to freeze you. Simply hold and make the most of your life.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 21, 2018, 06:28:29 PM
Yeah every time I buy verge i can hold it 6 months give up and trade it for trx and that same day xvg pump 300%, so then i hold and hold my trx sell it back for verge when it drops and trx pumps....
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 21, 2018, 06:27:00 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Yes, many times we make wrong decisions when we panic because it create fear in our body system that becloud our thinking process. For instance whenever we observe that the price of one of ours altcoins is dipping so badly we tend to panic which might lead us to sell. I remember selling my Docademic tokens to regret later due to panic.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 06:23:03 PM
I made many panic decisions in the past  when I sold my tokens earlier then I should reacting on some fake news.
Many wrong decisions  when a simple holding would do the job but I was in panic mode that time.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
August 21, 2018, 02:31:30 PM
Everyone will experience it and it will be a lesson that will not happen again, because panic will result in losses or will only get very small profits.
and if many people feel panic it will affect the price of the coin and the value will fall because they sell at the wrong time, but I am sure it will not happen again because that will be their experience that will not happen again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 02:31:13 PM
If you have trust in the project of the coin you are invested in then there is nothing that you should get panicked over. You need to think soberly in any situation, otherwise it is fraught with losses. My conclusion is that it is almost certain that decision made in panic is always wrong.
Activity: 95
August 21, 2018, 02:21:22 PM
Decisions should always be made when you are in good mood. Decisions made in panic are not best at alland can lead to a big loss. Decisions taken in panic will make you regret afterwards.  Your decisions matter a lot for your profit making or your losses

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Most common people are susceptible to tilt. We were all wrong. I was taught peace of mind poker). Get up breathe in the air, and in no case do not turn the damn car.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 21, 2018, 02:10:21 PM
panic? when I entered the market I gave up my money and was ready to accept the bad risks that might occur. the tips are not too often see the market cap when the trend is bad, and continue to consistently face the negative news.
even when the price is bad, we usually check the market. if the price is good, we rarely see the market because we are not worried about our growing assets. the key is only one, which is to be patient
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
August 21, 2018, 01:30:18 PM
My biggest mistake was made before August 1, 2017. Then I panicked and sold all NEO tokens for $7.11. What happened to the price of the NEO token, after August 1, everyone knows Grin
Activity: 82
August 21, 2018, 01:25:13 PM
I surmise that everybody freezes sometimes particularly when we begin since despite everything we don't know where to locate the solid wellspring of data. When we don't know how the circumstance will grow, at that point we feel awkward and afterward we canmake wron choices in a warmth existing apart from everything else. In the event that somebody in the crypto advertise settles on a choice in freeze mode than he has contributed more than he could stand to lose. In the event that you have trust in the venture of the coin you are put resources into then there is nothing that you ought to get terrified over and particularly you shouldn't freeze over its cost.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 21, 2018, 11:41:36 AM
yes of course it's always wrong decisions when you panic. it's not only in crypto we make mistakes. i once missed my chance moving to another country because of the panic
Activity: 18
August 21, 2018, 07:13:48 AM
In the panic mood, a wrong decision is easy to happen.
You may see the market and scared of down turning more and more. After that you may take selling decision without considering the real value of your coin.
Try to control the panic feeling in trading.
Activity: 28
August 21, 2018, 07:00:50 AM
For the past few days I have been in a state of panic when the market price fell sharply, but I still decided to keep the money that I have until today, and it has risen slightly. Fortunately, I did not make the wrong decision when I was scared.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
August 21, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

Yes, I have been. Don't wanna think about it though. But let me share this tragic memories. Well, I have been in some sort of having a lot of holdings, and then I have one goal in mind then, that is I should sell it when the market price of that certain crypto would go a bit higher than it were. I firmly hold it a while longer. And then suddenly, I just skip monitoring my holdings, to get back in my real life. When I try to look upon, I was in shocked that the market price of it got too decreased, I was in panic then. Then I sold all of it. Yes, all of it. Not knowing I would be in the worst situation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 06:53:36 AM
I've done that before, but it was more on panic buying where I thought that the price might go higher so I decided to buy without analyzing the market. So after I bought the coin, the price abruptly  went down until I could not sell my holdings. So I decided to hold for it and patiently waiting for the matket to bull run again. From then I learned my lesson.
Activity: 101
August 21, 2018, 06:52:54 AM
panic? when I entered the market I gave up my money and was ready to accept the bad risks that might occur. the tips are not too often see the market cap when the trend is bad, and continue to consistently face the negative news.
Pages:
Jump to: