Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 46. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 11:50:41 AM
Decisions taken in a panic will never be 100% correct, there is a high risk of making a mistake when you make an emotional decision.
True indeed if we want to take a decision we must remain calm for sure,
if we panic then the decision we will take most likely it is the wrong decision
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 11:43:28 AM
Even the old ones are also feeling in panicked when they can't take the dips any longer.
There's no good decision if someone is in panic and it can only bring bad decision, I've been into it can't say if its many or few times but I say I've been there.
Activity: 66
July 10, 2018, 10:39:34 AM
to manage with use of extent as possessing details on limitation to work with the release of balance to returns with spares on shifts as collecting with difference of exchange as investors to collects with fair on kinds with number to complete within minimum terms of plan with the investment project on finance.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
July 10, 2018, 07:21:07 AM
Decisions taken in a panic will never be 100% correct, there is a high risk of making a mistake when you make an emotional decision.
Activity: 107
July 10, 2018, 07:07:06 AM
Sincerely speaking I am part of those that really panic when there is slight decline
In the market, I panic a lot and start blaming myself for not selling earlier.
But now that I am a little bit part of the system. I know for every decline it will rise back it is just a matter of time
So I don't panic anymore.
Activity: 66
July 10, 2018, 06:58:34 AM
in my opinion everyone has done that. I am convinced that everyone has made a wrong decision and it is like a regret. panic when the price drops drastically and then we sell coins that are owned at a cheap price.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
July 10, 2018, 06:58:18 AM
Not really, I don't sell unless I have a clear rationale for doing so. Possibly because I don't take any position that I cannot afford loosing, so panic is not an issue.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
July 10, 2018, 06:56:24 AM
I believe thats happened to everyone..we decide out of panic.Thats happened to me too,I panic that the price of t oken im holding to go down more so I sell my coins.Later on its price got high not just 10times to the price when I sell it.im doomed!I lost not just thousands but hundred of thousands.
maming decision while panic would bring two ouput. maybe your decision is good for think in rush thing so the output would be good. or if you are making decision while panic the output will not good because not all people have a great mind. I mean not all people are not afraid to take a risk. some people have an soft heart so they get easily stressed and sad.
Activity: 322
July 10, 2018, 06:53:05 AM
I believe thats happened to everyone..we decide out of panic.Thats happened to me too,I panic that the price of t oken im holding to go down more so I sell my coins.Later on its price got high not just 10times to the price when I sell it.im doomed!I lost not just thousands but hundred of thousands.
Activity: 54
July 10, 2018, 06:45:59 AM
I really do panic a lot when I am about selling my coins. Not long ago, I got some coins from one campaign I participated and decided not to sell. I am always in the state of panic and fear thinking the price will not spike again as there is a great dip in the market price of the coin
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 09:57:10 PM
If we want to invest in cryptocurrency we must dont panic if the price is going down, because it is normal, and its because the volatile characteristic in crytpocurrency, we must wait again until the price is right to sell your token so you can trade into fiat with more profit than when you invest
Activity: 154
July 09, 2018, 01:52:05 PM
It is impossible to be totally independent of natural inclinations when trading. Especially as an upstart.
With experience you learn to be more detached and disinterested.
Then you make a professional trader.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 12:01:45 PM
You should never panic. Only wrong decisions can be born in panic. And in order not to panic, invest no more than what you can afford to lose. It is the best rule I have ever known!
Activity: 133
July 09, 2018, 11:37:56 AM
Yeah it would be often to those people are really involved here in cypto and for those big investors so it is a panic if you let your money put into it,,so be aware of that put aside so,me of your moneys.,so that if you will loose its not really hurt much.9
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 04:25:24 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
I have been. Once I sold one of my coins when I see the price went down rapidly. But a few weeks later, the price of it go up again and I lost a lot of money. I think the decision is not a good choice. I will avoid it as much as possible.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 09, 2018, 03:16:02 AM
Decision in panic is a common mistake that is characteristic mainly of newbies. With experience, each of us begins to understand that after decrease, there will be an increase, and so it happens cyclically. I am sure that soon the decline in the cryptocurrency market will end and will begin new period of its rise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 04:23:46 PM
Anyone in a state of panic would always make a wrong decision! This is more reason you should not panic in the first place so that you can be objective and clearly make a decision that is void of irrationality!
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
July 08, 2018, 04:20:12 PM
Decisions within panic are often wrong. Especially in this market, Panic among people occurs when the price begins to fall sharply everything changes in a very short time. When things go bad, people who don't panic always win. It's always worth staying calm In this sphere, we need iron nerves and self-control. if I had not been so stupid, I would have solved my financial problems for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
July 08, 2018, 03:33:50 PM
Whenever you find yourself in the panic situation, just turn off the pc/laptop etc and forget about cryptos for some time or just cut the loss and try to save some funds but remember that you must always invest what you can afford to loose and in some situations you will have to choose between this 2 options. If the loss is masive then cut and move on but if the loss is minimum don't sell if the token/alt has a promising project on-going.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 08, 2018, 03:24:14 PM
No, when I feel "panic" I prefer to leave everything and close my PC.. then come back to "crypto" after some days when I'm quite and calm.
Pages:
Jump to: