Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 45. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 11:29:30 PM
At the moment I feel panic, then of course there will be thinking that I had to immediately sell before more damages again. However, that feeling I am mute, my way to be stoic.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 11:18:53 PM
People will make some unreasonable decisions when they panic. I think that we must invest in the encryption market, we must keep a clear head and not be too impulsive.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 01:01:57 PM
If you constantly trade in the market, then the panic will be with you all the time. And all your rash decisions will be due to panic. Also, if you lose your assets, you will start to panic and possibly start selling them, so as not to lose more. There are many factors in which you will panic.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
July 10, 2018, 12:49:31 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
Panic happens when the actual situation on the market differs from your expectations.
Personally I don't know what panic is since I have my set goals which are always achieved.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
July 10, 2018, 12:47:53 PM
When a person is in a panic the decision may be impractical. Better calm down and think about it. I understand you sold the coins on the fall?! panic is not necessary, everything will soon grow
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 12:43:53 PM
As a rule, when you make a decision based on panic, it does not lead to anything good, all decisions must be analyzed and most importantly with a cold head taken, since when you are not wound emotions, in most cases do not make the right decision
Activity: 160
July 10, 2018, 12:42:13 PM
Not yet but I did wrong decision once when I let the opportunity of selling my tokens because of being greedy, I'm expecting that the price will go higher bit I was wrong.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 10, 2018, 12:41:09 PM
I don´t think I would call it panic, but there is something to be said about hodling too much in the dips, it just doesn´t make sense to hodl with 50% loss instead of buying again cheaper.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 12:39:46 PM
Be sure to panic the last thing you need to do in this industry. Instead of buying and selling by making a panic, you can choose to stay away from the screen and listen. These movements are harmful to everyone.
really what you say with us away from the screen can improve the atmosphere that is heating up because of the panic that has been rampant
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
July 10, 2018, 12:36:52 PM
Be sure to panic the last thing you need to do in this industry. Instead of buying and selling by making a panic, you can choose to stay away from the screen and listen. These movements are harmful to everyone.
Activity: 216
July 10, 2018, 12:34:53 PM
Now, great sales and you can buy EVERYTHING, but that's not certain. It is possible that the bottom is still far away. Yes, with as much scam as now, you do not even know what to buy. It is better to work in the bounty, and partly to hold the earned coins. And investing your hard money in the present time is an incredible risk.
Activity: 118
July 10, 2018, 12:33:36 PM
this will take place certainly when you are FUD emotion. but I think that when you have more experience, you can control your emotion better. Do not give any decision when you are lack of information.
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 12:18:59 PM
I used to never make a purchase Altcoin LTC and ETH. The price of the second coin was dropped but I've been making purchases when the price is still high. And when I come into panic and I sell, I lost 50%. Yes, that is my experience.
copper member
Activity: 234
July 10, 2018, 12:10:07 PM
Sincerely speaking, panic is not good in this Crypto world. I panicked and sold all my Electroneum coins early this year, then after selling price began to grow, couldn't buy back. Panic has thought me lesson. I just see it as part of experience. Now I hold once I know it's for a long term investment and do not care about whatever the market is saying about the coin am holding. I Lock up entirely till price hit my target.
Activity: 187
July 10, 2018, 12:04:20 PM
i made a lot wrong decision when i feel panic and fear. i did panic selling last year its about my holding dgb and RDD in the poloniex market. i just sold it too early. but i have a a profit with that. and sometime excitement brings a wrong moves.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
July 10, 2018, 12:00:30 PM
My main error- request network. I've been waiting for the price to rise above the ICO price for a long time, and finally I sold the tokens at the price of 1.3 x. and after 2 days, the price increased 6 times. I was too impatient. That was last year.
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
July 10, 2018, 12:00:19 PM
I am panicked at the price of the trade market now, everyone is panicked, this 3 months the market of trading has dropped quickly, I have lost a lot and I am actually very panicked
Activity: 294
July 10, 2018, 11:58:49 AM
Basically, decisions are made quickly and in a panic, it's not good of course. I myself usually take such decisions when trading, and then I regret it. You have to work on yourself and win your own greed. And if it's already started, then it's better to postpone all business for tomorrow
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
July 10, 2018, 11:56:26 AM
This time crypto begins to grow again, Although it looks like the market is still sluggish but the opportunities that I see it could happen, because the application cryptocurrency  getting closer, so don't panic.
Activity: 90
July 10, 2018, 11:54:16 AM
Panic always leads to big losses,you have to invest as much as you can lose.
Pages:
Jump to: