Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 48. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 03:31:32 AM
In the case of panic, it is not only easy to do wrong things, but also easy to regret yourself, if it is just a loss of money, it is still a small matter. If you can't stand the blow and choose excessive behavior, I think it is very regrettable, prudent investment is good.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 03:26:03 AM
Yes ofcourse i got panic when the Bitcoin was down and the Bitcoin Cash is uptrend. So i decide to transfer my Bitcoin funds to exchange to buy Bitcoin Cash, but after I transfer my Bitcoin funds, the Bitcoin Cash is down down down, and the Bitcoin will rise a little bit, so I'm panic to cancel my ongoing buying Bitcoin Cash. The cancel was sucessful lol. So my suggestion to the people who panic always, don't see the market price because it's start to panic you. Just hold and enjoy your life.
Activity: 414
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 03:12:43 AM
I have experienced I have some coins when viewed the price of coins continues to decline when it is too early to sell coins without luck I do not why the origin is not much. After the coins have been sold only a few times the price of coins back skyrocketed. aware of wrong decision making due to panic.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 08, 2018, 03:08:22 AM
I know this is a bad time but good time always come after bad time, in hope for that i keep investing even it is of low amount.
We cannot control what happen in crypto if there's dumping in the market and our reaction to that is whether we calm or panicking. And sometimes we make decision because were panicking then later on we regret it because it possible to lose all your money. So its not good to decide if your panicking because can make lose a lot of money, so i thi k its better to be calm that's the right thing to do and much safe to do. I suggest watch the market situation then you can decide what the best your going to do.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 02:57:22 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

When I'm still a newbie in trading, a coin during its peak price and when its price start to go down, I sold it to stop further losses. But this coin recovered later and hit its all-time high.
I think all of us have already experienced this kind of fear in trading especially when you are still a newbie. Cryptocurrencies are very unstable prices and any moment, it will change quickly so we need to learn them first before buying them.
Activity: 308
bridgex.network
July 08, 2018, 02:50:43 AM
All people make mistakes in critical situations. This is normal. When people repeat the same mistakes it is not normal. Adjust to the market, look for new opportunities - the same schemes do not work anymore.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 02:49:45 AM
Well for me, its that time that I was still new to the cryptocurrency. When I saw that the price is falling so I immediately sell my investment. Since then I learned my lesson and avoid as much as possible decisions while in panic.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 02:47:13 AM
I know this is a bad time but good time always come after bad time, in hope for that i keep investing even it is of low amount.
Activity: 74
July 08, 2018, 02:46:51 AM
Any decision made in a panic or rush is never the best because the right analysis is not often done about the situation and I think bad market news can make people take a decision in a panic which they will later regret it. Decisions made in a panic are not the best at all and can make you lose a lot of money.
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 02:46:03 AM
 Tongue Once. I have earned particular tokens from a bounty, and decided to hold. Now, that token flops at almost 0. I wish I sell all of those.
Activity: 236
July 08, 2018, 02:45:09 AM
I often make a bad decision in the past when panic. Now I learn how to control the panic attack. First, need to make 5-7 deep breath and then district from the  trading
Activity: 137
July 08, 2018, 02:25:27 AM
many times we make wrong decisions when we panic because it create fear in our body system that becloud our thinking process. For instance whenever we observe that the price of one of ours altcoins is dipping so badly we tend to panic which might lead us to sell. Decisions made in panic mode is always a bad one
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 02:21:43 AM
I try to stay calm, when selling or buying cryptos, but that's not always possible, especially when the price goes down. For example, I sell Twist coins early in the year, today I will sell it more than five times the price. Of course, I made a decision in a panic
Activity: 49
July 07, 2018, 09:16:48 PM
Not to many times, but yes I had experienced taking wrong decision in panic selling the coin thinking it wont be pumped more, but it end up to be pumped even more, but still it was profitable
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 07, 2018, 09:13:01 PM
panic is about psychology or our emotions when something happend with the market, maybe a crash or a huge up price movement
and if the panic attack, most of people will made a wrong decision,
so, keep calm with any market situations mate
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 09:09:02 PM

Never made any decision due to panic. I'm quite the patient man who would seize the opportunity once the tokens have made their comeback in the market. When the price bounces back, I readily sell almost all of my holdings to secure the proper amount of fiat with me.
Activity: 295
July 07, 2018, 09:08:28 PM
Yes i experience in trading site panic selling its a normal if you a newbie trader because learned to my mistake and accept the wrong decision and your key to profit is patience.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
July 07, 2018, 09:03:17 PM
I remember the last time I do that in my currency that I'm holding before because one of my friend ask me to sell it when we are looking to the market to see what is the price of the currency that I have and suddenly we see the price decreasing when we refresh it. Then we decided to sell our currency we have and now we are regretting what we made on that day.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 08:58:16 PM
Patience and calm are important, because it can determine what we decide not to do Decision in panic. Everyone has done that. I am convinced that everyone has made the wrong decision and it causes a feeling of regret. Panic when the price drops drastically then we sell the coins that are owned with the price murah.sedangkan some time later the price rises again or panic when selling coins at high prices for fear of coin down again the price, whereas a few days later coin rise lagi. if we do not panic and can be calm in making decisions then we can avoid the risk of losing.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 08:49:12 PM
I've experienced something like this in the past, the market was down, i'm panicked. I have to admit that i'm too tired at the same time. I wanted to sell coin immediately and then realized that i was buying at the selling price. I was lucky because the trade i made was not a huge sum.
Pages:
Jump to: