Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 49. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
July 07, 2018, 08:37:58 PM
That`s the typical mistake of every single newbie. Everybody have once went through it. Also, some situations can affect even the experienced people and they will act wrong. It`s okay, just try to catch yourself on the wrong ideas.

I did some mistake when coin listed lower ICO price and dumped hard. But I learn from my mistakes and try to avoid strong emotions in situation like this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 05:37:02 PM
Hi, everybody. Most importantly and the main, not need to panic and nervous. Better pay attention to other things. After all, each person has a lot to do. because discard bad thoughts and relax.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 05:13:59 PM
Since you invest in crypto you will surely get panic everyday when you keep looking at chart. But when my coin get really loss so much I really don't panic that much I do review when if I can still win the loss I get or maybe keep losing more then do the what I think is much better.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 05:08:49 PM
I try not to make any decisions when I have a panic,the result of panic decisions is only losses.
Activity: 82
July 07, 2018, 04:56:16 PM
Do not sell coins in such a low market. cryptocurrency should son go up and you lose your profit. In this case, the best strategy is hold
Activity: 72
July 07, 2018, 04:51:19 PM
I was panicked because of the panic I had a lot of losses for selling coins at very cheap prices when the market is down, I think the price of coins will not rise again when my estimates are wrong.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 07, 2018, 04:43:12 PM
Sold all my PundiX coins soon as price started dropping slightly only for them to go 10x about 4 days later. Was absolutely gutted.
Activity: 147
July 07, 2018, 04:41:54 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
There is a popular saying that you never make a decision when angry. I believe this saying must apply to crypto and panic. It could be like, never make a decision when panicking.
This is because the market males people panic easily, so if we could find a way to minimise the fear then it would help a lot. Since panicking force people to neglect losses or potential gains.
Activity: 490
July 07, 2018, 04:33:18 PM
Already himself faced a number of situations when he encountered errors due to his panic state. From that moment I took for myself the rule - before making a decision, you need to calm down.
panic salling is a real problem, bu i think that you can cope with it easoly znd i believe rhat tou will be able tp control yurself
July 07, 2018, 04:32:41 PM
i onown alot of people aho are doing thinkgs in onic that they will lose ebpverything, they usually have a lot of regrets
Activity: 434
July 07, 2018, 04:31:44 PM
Already himself faced a number of situations when he encountered errors due to his panic state. From that moment I took for myself the rule - before making a decision, you need to calm down.
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 11:27:32 AM
At the moment I feel panic, then of course there will be thinking that I had to immediately sell before more damages again. However, that feeling I am mute, my way to be stoic.
Activity: 560
July 06, 2018, 12:56:33 PM
It is better not to make any decisions in a falling market. About most of these decisions will have to be regretted in the future. Panic for that is created in the market.
Activity: 201
July 06, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

i will not take any actions about cryptocurrency when i'm panic.
it will be a panic buying or panic selling.
it's not good. it can causes bad effect to your investment.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2018, 12:09:25 PM
I often made wrong decisions when I was newbie. At that time I was not aware of the importance and value of the crypto currency and so easily sold bitcoin the time when it was necessary to buy. Now I'm aware of my mistakes and I don't allow emotions to overcome my mind.
July 06, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

If bitcoin is down I'm just chillin especially when I do not need money. I don't care if bitcoin goes down and down. I just care when it rises and increases. Panic selling is not a good thing to keep. We must accept and expect that cryptos will increase and decrease in some times. Too much emotion is bad. Use mind because in this game mind is the very important thing that we need.
Yes, of course, we can't put all our money into the market at first. Only in this way can we remain calm when the market falls.

Activity: 291
Merit: 13
July 06, 2018, 09:09:27 AM
Many times but regrets always come so inorder for me not to regtets th decision I made I:ve just let it go and move on because I know things wont go back.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
July 06, 2018, 08:10:12 AM

If bitcoin is down I'm just chillin especially when I do not need money. I don't care if bitcoin goes down and down. I just care when it rises and increases. Panic selling is not a good thing to keep. We must accept and expect that cryptos will increase and decrease in some times. Too much emotion is bad. Use mind because in this game mind is the very important thing that we need.
Activity: 266
July 06, 2018, 02:57:13 AM
I never use my money when my emotions are stronger than brain.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself  in such situations
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 06, 2018, 02:54:08 AM

Do not take a decision when panicking, because that would only be a blind choice. Be patient and stay calm, avoid making decisions in times of panic.
Pages:
Jump to: