Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 41. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 12:48:49 PM
In my early days in trading,it was always rigged with panic, looking back back now, I  realize they were emotional decision rather than logical ones.I even got caught up a number of times in pump and dump schemes. Decisions in panic are always bad.
Activity: 64
July 17, 2018, 12:45:28 PM
I won't panic easily for I know what's going on in the market. The red market that we are experiencing today is just normal and the bumpy ride is just normal. Its up to us if we hodl patiently and wait til the right time it goes up again.
Activity: 56
July 17, 2018, 08:42:46 AM
The cryptocurrency market (like any other one) is cyclical. In the history of bitcoin there were a few large corrections, up to 80%, but then again bitcoin conquered new peaks. So there is absolutely no need to panic.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 08:41:53 AM
Stay calmed don't panic whether theirs some any straggle on the markets. Think positive hoping for the good output comes. A lot of business will encounter for the down and up of a certain companies they all experience this kind of circumstances but they dont lose hope.
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 08:28:58 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
no, i keep calm and try not to panic when experience bad thing for me.
such as buying a number of coins and coins are experiencing a drop in prices are derastis. I try to stay calm
Activity: 364
July 17, 2018, 08:27:03 AM
Panic is the worst enemy on the market. You should have a strategy that could save you from thoughtless decisions. Once I bought a coin when it started growing. I had panic because I was afraid to lose an opportunity but that coin fell very quickly Grin
Well, do not let us panic, because everyone has to face the mistake itself to draw conclusions from this situation. No need to make decisions when panicking, panic can not bring something good, just endanger yourself.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 17, 2018, 08:23:02 AM
Panic is the worst enemy on the market. You should have a strategy that could save you from thoughtless decisions. Once I bought a coin when it started growing. I had panic because I was afraid to lose an opportunity but that coin fell very quickly Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 08:13:49 AM
After the fairy tales about cryptospring, I do not really believe any predictors. Growth will begin when no one waits for him and when all finally lose the hope for growth. The market lives its own life. And do not think that he is "recovering", because it is possible that today the market demonstrates fair prices.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 08:05:19 AM
nope as far in my trading experience, i never cutloss or panic sell. because in bear market cutloss is the worst thing you can do. patience is a key, just remember that
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 17, 2018, 07:59:19 AM
I'm sure absolutely everyone was selling their tokens and coins in a panic. It's human psychology. Only real holders are less panic prone))
Activity: 182
July 17, 2018, 07:47:08 AM
I think when I get scared, I'll think about whether to sell tokens.
Most of the time, however, it proved to be a foolish decision.
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
July 17, 2018, 07:41:34 AM
I took only one decision in panic and after that I decided to stay clear of small coins. I mostly want to grow using ICO and investing, no need to panic.
Activity: 151
July 17, 2018, 07:31:06 AM
The decision in panic is not always wrong. Just like a new coin you bought, you sold it in the process of falling down. At last it disappeared. You'll be lucky.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
July 17, 2018, 07:23:38 AM
When i was newbie i always sell all my coins from bounty campaign immedetialy. I remember i sold my token it was 0.6 after a month the price is 1.2. Till now i regret my decision and i dont wanna do stupid moves like that anymore. For now i just hold all my bounty coins and wait for a while wish the price go to moon.
Activity: 324
July 17, 2018, 07:15:12 AM
I prefer not to make decisions in the panic, but that does not mean that I don't make mistakes. I never sold coins when there was a panic in the market, but still I was selling them too cheap.
Activity: 462
July 17, 2018, 07:14:36 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

When I was a newbie investor, I did a couple of mistakes as well. I sold when the market was red and bought when the hype was dying. I also bought unpopular or low potential tokens. That's by far the most helpful experience I got during my investment adventures with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
July 17, 2018, 07:13:53 AM
I think panic is the biggest enemy for investors in crypto currencies market. If you do panic, you must be experienced to make the right decision. otherwise, panic will cause you to make mistakes and lose money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 07:12:05 AM
Yes.  And more than once.  I think panic and fear are not the best helpers in making the right decision!
Activity: 588
July 17, 2018, 07:08:57 AM
Panic is the most important enemy of a person, you have to understand this, because if you panic then you can lose everything that you have, you can do wrong actions that can eventually lead to serious consequences.
Activity: 602
July 17, 2018, 07:03:01 AM
In my experience i did the decision in panic way back when i am a new in crypto. Since those were my first income i sell it immediately with a reason of doubting, but after a week price will grow up high immediately, so regret comes in. But now i can control myself to hold and not panic selling anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: