Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 47. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 08, 2018, 03:22:28 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
yes I do, I have an experience before where I was really a newbie. I dont know what to do and what will gonna happen next in the market, so I dont have any other choice but to sell it, I just panic and after a few months, its price suddenly grow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 08, 2018, 08:36:57 AM
I, for example, have not yet made mistakes in the world of crypto currency because of panic. In the moments when I was in a hurry to sell coins, I acted correctly. And so, it is quite possible.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 08:32:08 AM
Every trader at the beginning of his career had such a situation and through it it is necessary to go through to understand how much emotion affects the adoption of your decisions. To me, such mistakes cost more than $ 2,000.
Activity: 398
July 08, 2018, 08:06:32 AM
I was in panic sometimes so I know how you feel but it will be useless to tell you to calm down or anything like that.
More important, try not put yourself in that state instead. Don't risk money you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 08, 2018, 07:37:58 AM
When in early May the market began to fall, I decided to buy altcoins "cheaper." After a long fall on fear, I sold everything at a great loss. I was afraid that if Bitcoin fell below $ 6000, then immediately go on to $ 4000-5000. Now I constantly try to restrain all emotions Sad
It's, not a good idea to decide in panic because we can get losses of coin but instead of that you must think secured by hodling for a long time in order to be more profitable in time when market explodes.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 07:31:26 AM
When in early May the market began to fall, I decided to buy altcoins "cheaper." After a long fall on fear, I sold everything at a great loss. I was afraid that if Bitcoin fell below $ 6000, then immediately go on to $ 4000-5000. Now I constantly try to restrain all emotions Sad
Activity: 62
July 08, 2018, 07:30:47 AM
When investing in the encryption market, we must maintain a calm mindset. When the market is not good, don't have too much panic, because people will make some unreasonable behaviors once they panic. We must have enough patience in the encryption market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 08, 2018, 07:25:07 AM
Decision in panic is mostly the main reason why crypto investors and traders are lossing their profits because of the immediate decision on selling or purchasing the coins they want to hodl.
Activity: 100
July 08, 2018, 07:18:01 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Yes, during the verge saga. I panicked and FOMO for the sudden uprise of value. I bought at 1500 sat hoping it will continue to rise up to 2500-3k sat. Unfortunately, it went down and down.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 05:51:12 AM
When you make decisions in a panic it is possible to make huge mistakes. You can lose all your deposits and disappointed in a cryptocurrency
Activity: 271
July 08, 2018, 05:46:46 AM
Wrongs decisions this term can explain all my experience in first year on crypto-market. I sold so much coins at the lowest price that you can't imagine.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 04:59:26 AM
panic selling it's a bad result of bad emotions, just need to make a stop losses in order to avoid bad emotions and to save your deposit, better to take not a big profit then to lose part of it
Activity: 162
July 08, 2018, 04:58:39 AM
Panic is easy to make mistakes. I suggest that you never make any decisions when you panic. Let us consider the problem when we calm down. And investing in the encryption market requires a lot of patience, and we can't be too anxious.
Activity: 194
Merit: 104
July 08, 2018, 04:40:19 AM
To avoid panic, you must invest only those funds that you are willing to lose. This market is so unpredictable. I do not understand people who take loans and invest them in the cryptocurrency. And if you have invested free funds, then there is no need to panic. Just wait for the positive result.
Activity: 359
July 08, 2018, 04:20:19 AM
I panicked. When the market fell rapidly, I was worried because I invested a lot of money. It made me sad every minute. I stopped the loss in time. I sold my currency, but I found that after a week, it has risen again, and I am losing money. It’s all because I didn’t judge the market well. Because of the panic in the market, I chose the wrong one. So it led to a loss.

Yeah, I experienced that kind situation mate. As we here in the world of crypto currency, we try our luck here since we need a great amount of money to sustain our financial stability as well as to support our daily consumptions. Basically, we invest a great amount and hoping to have a huge amount of profit but somehow due to the downfall of the market it made us so disappointed and fell a panic and in the end, we made a wrong decision. Hopefully it may give us a huge lesson to learn our mistakes since we try our luckiest moment in the future here in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 04:02:16 AM
The worst thing anyone can ever do is to make decisions when in Panic mode, This is a time when you are not only scared, but also very uneasy about what might happen and the value  you might lose, this is by far the most vulnerable moment anyone can ever have, your decision making at this point is tainted with doubts, one should never make important decisions this time coz most of the times they end up making losses instead
Activity: 130
July 08, 2018, 04:02:07 AM
I panicked. When the market fell rapidly, I was worried because I invested a lot of money. It made me sad every minute. I stopped the loss in time. I sold my currency, but I found that after a week, it has risen again, and I am losing money. It’s all because I didn’t judge the market well. Because of the panic in the market, I chose the wrong one. So it led to a loss.
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 03:56:12 AM
When people panic, they usually make some unreasonable choices. For example, when the market falls, people generally think of ways to sell their cryptocurrency as soon as possible. I think we should stay calm and continue to hold them at this time. And patiently waiting for the market to pick up.
Activity: 94
July 08, 2018, 03:43:57 AM
And don't think too long, because you might just miss the moment. Here it is necessary to be able to make quick decisions. And in General, panic is a harmful emotion from which it is necessary to get rid of.
copper member
Activity: 462
July 08, 2018, 03:31:52 AM
I often make a bad decision in the past when panic. Now I learn how to control the panic attack. First, need to make 5-7 deep breath and then district from the  trading
I think it's normal for us when our own experience is still small,
with us learning from the mistake is that we do not panic and remain calm in the face of bad conditions that is very good,
because if we panic maybe the problem will get worse again
Pages:
Jump to: