Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 51. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 05, 2018, 12:45:54 PM
I bought my first bitcoins at a price of $ 2500, after which the market went down sharply. I was in a panic because I did not have a plan for this scenario and this was my main mistake. Before you make a deal you need to have a plan for all the variants of the development of events: growth, fall, stagnation. You also need to decide for how long you are going to invest. Now my purchase of 2500 seems incredibly profitable, but at that time it was a failure. Grin
Activity: 220
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:42:33 PM
In investing in cryptocurrencies it takes tremendous patience. I'm pretty sure that all merchants have a similar experience. Do not rush and panic when making important decisions or you will regret.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
July 05, 2018, 12:41:32 PM
Yes, I had taken a decision in panic. I sold my holding when the prices we falling down heavily. I feared that it might fall more so I sold it out of panic. But after that the price of that cryptocurrency rose high and if I had not sold my investment I would have earned 10k USD. I guess panic selling is something which many or all investors experience once. This is a common experience but this has taught me how to have some patience and act smartly.
everyone must have had an experience like you've ever experienced, and I've done it too, and I'm afraid I'll lose more when I panic and sell some altcoins I buy at a high price, but I do not want to do it again, I will try to think smart and I will try to hold my emotions and train my patience to not do panic when the coins that I have the price down, because long or briefly everything will be able to grow again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 12:39:08 PM
Yes, it was recently sold in a panic bitcoin 6 thousand and he bounced from the support up was certainly a shame ) but what can you do )
Activity: 163
July 05, 2018, 12:33:40 PM
Of course, I did not have time, and in a crypt it happened when I decided to keep the coin for a long time, but I had very big difficulties with money and I decided to sell this coin and in a month it grew 3 times!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 12:26:30 PM
Yes,its common. Once I earnd some token from bounty and tried to hold.But after one week it lost its 50% price.Then I just sold them.
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 11:43:54 AM
I started investing in cryptocurrencies this year, and after buying the first coin, the cryptocurrency market started going down and I decided to sell immediately. I lost some of my money during the fall, but I realized that my decision to sell was right, because now the market is gone garazdo lower.
Activity: 602
July 05, 2018, 11:19:51 AM
So we came with you to the most evil enemy of our forum. It's you, If you learn to control your emotions, then you will be able to earn a lot, but only if the patience really is on top. Remember this.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
July 05, 2018, 11:17:02 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

As far as i joined till now, luckily i haven't make any decision when im on panic.
Usually panic will not bring any good, including panic selling and panic buying.
There will be a condition when crypto on the market start to hyping or dropping. At that time, many peoples get panic  FOMO when hype, or selling low when dips.
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 10:51:54 AM
A panic decision is always dangerous and give some shock to the bearer, as for example at the time of low market when prices goes down regularly we do the mistake of selling our coins on a more low price, and loose more money, at that time if we have patient than we can minimize our loss.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 07:02:01 AM
At the beginning of my journey to the world of trading, I was wrong when I panicked, but I took the lesson and invested in the currency with the knowledge that there was no need to panic, and vice versa - to use the possibility of a market fall as well as at an attractive price.
Activity: 165
July 05, 2018, 12:03:47 AM
Investing in the encryption market, we must maintain a calm attitude, not too panic, because once the panic we will make something that is not very rational.
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 10:33:08 PM
When I see another price collapse, I close all the pages and try to distract myself. This didn't save me from bad decisions in the market, but not because of the panic.
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
July 04, 2018, 07:45:27 PM
Panic for what?

Since i trade on exchange, panic will be friend everyday. If price going low, and we think will going up again but price going down more, it will make you to sell you coin immediately. It is called PANIC SELLING.

If i in condition panic, i decide to hold around 2 week, and sell it whatever will be.

Maybe panic because of bitcoin flactuation. We can't blame those holder to panic selling their token because of bitcoin has so much big decreasing it's value. Maybe if I'm in their situation, I'm doing desame to.save my capital in that investment.
Activity: 89
July 04, 2018, 04:05:42 PM
I caught the news about bitcoin cash and sold it right before the strongest growth, it was pretty scary, but then I realized how false news affects prices
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
July 04, 2018, 03:22:30 PM
Yes, I had taken a decision in panic. I sold my holding when the prices we falling down heavily. I feared that it might fall more so I sold it out of panic. But after that the price of that cryptocurrency rose high and if I had not sold my investment I would have earned 10k USD. I guess panic selling is something which many or all investors experience once. This is a common experience but this has taught me how to have some patience and act smartly.
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 04:01:30 PM
Panic is the worst enemy of traders and panicking comes as a result of uncontrolled emotion and greed. You do not react to news of the market by panicking otherwise you will make mistake and when a mistake is done then loss follows. I once lost my fund through panic and i have to refund the account to start trading again
Activity: 252
July 04, 2018, 03:56:12 PM
It was a couple of times in my life when I acted under emotions. After that, I decided not to do this and now if something like this comes up, I first return to my sensible mind.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 03:49:46 PM
Decision in panic are not always fruitful, only patient bring fruitful result
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 03:45:22 PM
Yes, I have taken lots of unfavourable and wrong decisions in a bid to cut loss in panic but at the end ofeverything I do regret and wish I neva did.
Pages:
Jump to: