Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 5. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 10:31:24 AM
You can not make decisions in a panic. Often, such decisions lead to large losses. I think an investor should always be calm and have a cold mind.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
October 13, 2018, 10:27:23 AM
You mean panic sell?
Yes recently I was sold my tokens for $550 because I'm panic when I see the market is down.
And if I'm sell now I get $1200, I'm very sad now.
Selling ETH at $ 500 is a blessing, I've been holding ETH since $ 1000, and now it's worth $ 200, which is a huge loss for me. I will never dare to buy this coin anymore
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 10:15:56 AM
Yes, I myself sometimes panic , but I think the market should not be this and we must endure when the market turns
Activity: 168
October 12, 2018, 11:27:32 PM
You mean panic sell?
Yes recently I was sold my tokens for $550 because I'm panic when I see the market is down.
And if I'm sell now I get $1200, I'm very sad now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 12, 2018, 10:50:08 PM
Making decisions all the same would be best for a cold head, because in any other case it will not be normal, since panic or fear or greed in any case will not bring anything good that has been tested many times.

There is a problem when many people come up with the same idea that either myself or anyone else will be influenced more or less by that information. If too much information makes me feel what they say will happen
Activity: 600
October 12, 2018, 05:54:48 AM
for us, our panic decision also exists, but I don't think we need to panic, because we believe that the price of bitcoin will soon increase again in the near future, because seeing the current market price also starts to rise again, so I'm sure in the next few days prices will rise again.
Activity: 756
October 12, 2018, 05:36:27 AM
When people come to the cryptocurrency market everyone does not have the right decisions, everything comes with experience, as in any other investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 05:27:43 AM
this must be a problem for almost everyone, when the market has decreased, surely people have the mind to sell in order to cut losses, and this also happened to me, I did it several times and finally regretted, because it turned out that the market condition returned
Activity: 294
October 12, 2018, 05:25:41 AM
I recently sold tokens for $ 1000 during a panic. Now the price is $ 1,700. Very zadeyu. Two days later the price increased.
Activity: 364
October 12, 2018, 05:19:21 AM
I think, everyone must have experience of panic because everyone must have been a beginner, where as a beginner, of course they have to learn a lot and sometimes making mistakes and being panicked may be a natural thing but we have to learn afterwards that panic won't make things better it will even make us make mistakes and get worse
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 12, 2018, 04:42:17 AM
Of course! I think everyone made mistakes when they were in a panic. Personally, I lost a lot of money selling when the price dropped.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
October 12, 2018, 04:38:55 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
Yes, I have ever take a very wrong decision once because I panic and that is when I saw that the bitcoin value bearish so deeply that gives me an idea to sell my hold bitcoin but after several days bitcoin price once pump and have a bull run. That is one of the very wrong I've ever made.
Activity: 518
October 12, 2018, 04:35:16 AM
panic can occur when prices rise so we panic to buy immediately and can happen when prices go down and we panic to sell immediately, I have experienced both because I am a beginner in trading so I don't really understand about analyzing the market, I panic when prices rise and continue to rise so I immediately buy when prices are high because I think prices will continue to rise, but I'm wrong, the price then falls and I can only hold it at the time, while my experience in panic selling is when prices suddenly go down I panic and sell immediately because I'm afraid it will become more and more loss if I don't sell immediately, and once again I'm wrong because after I sell the price to rise again it's very high, so it's a lesson for me, in trading we have to be patient and calm, don't panic because that will only make us wrong in making decisions
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
October 12, 2018, 03:14:30 AM

Yes I did. When I was in panic I sold my holdings right away then after 5 days the price was so high that I regret selling my coins then next time I hold my coins because I don't want that to happen again and little did I know the market went down drastically so I lost almost 80% in my folio. So I think it is really good to think and study before selling your coins or don't just panic because this is crypto works everything is changing everyday.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
October 12, 2018, 02:51:06 AM
Several times I also took wrong decisions when there was a panic on the market, but then I realized that I shouldn’t do that and after analyzing the mistakes made, my trading strategy was revised. Over time, everyone will have similar situations and have to look for a way out.
copper member
Activity: 280
October 12, 2018, 02:31:36 AM
It does happen once in a while. After getting screw I learn for my mistake. Recently I try to control my emotions as much as I can and I am excited about the outcome.
Activity: 553
October 12, 2018, 02:30:50 AM
Yes, there were a lot of mistakes from me, I often bought very late because of this and lost money, now there were still a lot of mistakes not buying the coin correctly and again in the minus left but I think you need to be cold-blooded in the market

When panic then we cannot make good and profitable decisions, this is what makes the market difficult to recover so that we cannot get profits according with the purpose.
Activity: 262
October 12, 2018, 02:25:29 AM
I never make hasty conclusions and decisions. In most cases, this can save you from mistakes, but sometimes it’s just slowness in decision making that can lead to losses. Sometimes the most important is time. So I often suffered from slowness in decisions than from hasty ones.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
October 12, 2018, 02:25:23 AM
I think all newcomers know this well, only experience will help to get rid of such mistakes. All trading is based on the psychology and deception of people, earn those who have stronger nerves.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
October 12, 2018, 02:22:44 AM
Sure i'm panic when btc drop below than 6000$ (the end of june), i just sell all of my coins because i think market will bleeding more than that. Now, i'm very sad because that decision.
Pages:
Jump to: