Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 57. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 01:24:12 PM
Oh, yes. I have been doing that again and again, until I have lost around $7,000 whole. So I decided before myself to never make a decision in panic. So when I feel myself emotionally boiling, I usually just turn off the computer.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
June 28, 2018, 12:06:50 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Yes, of course, I think that every trader made the wrong decision under the influence of stress or just typical panic. If you want to avoid this you need to insure yourself as much as possible from this, for example, don't invest more money than you can lose.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
June 28, 2018, 09:41:12 AM
I once panicked in the year 2017 when I heard the Chinese government would close bitcoin mining there, so I sell bitcoin in the market. I regret a month later bitcoin prices go back and grow until January 2018
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
June 28, 2018, 09:17:53 AM
Shouldn't be trading if you panic. That's why I don't trade, I'd be shitting myself if I lost 10%, just hold and try to forget about it.

You're not feat in crypto world if you are prone to panic, panic is the most dangerous that can sweep your money. Thats the greatest enemy of yourself, in crypto world you need to eliminate your emotion, just be relax and calm. That is what you need in crypto world.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 08:26:37 AM
Shouldn't be trading if you panic. That's why I don't trade, I'd be shitting myself if I lost 10%, just hold and try to forget about it.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 28, 2018, 06:57:14 AM
The decision you made when you are in panic is 50:50, it can be worse nor good for you. There some circumstances that your decision will make you feel regret after you decided. But if you are lucky enough, then the decision you made will be good for you.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 06:53:33 AM
Any decision made in a panic or rush is never the best because the right analysis is not often done about the situation and I think bad market news can make people take a decision in a panic which they will later regret it. Decisions made in a panic are not the best at all and can make you lose a lot of money.
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 06:34:32 AM
I believe that, in this crypto market, everyone has made one mistake or the other. Its normal in this market. We all learn by experience and the more experience we get, the better we become. This is the cycle of life in general
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 06:22:10 AM
At the beginning of my journey to the world of trading, I was wrong when I panicked, but I took the lesson and invested in the currency with the knowledge that there was no need to panic, and vice versa - to use the possibility of a market fall as well as at an attractive price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 12:26:16 PM
It's all about risk management. You won't panic if the risk is small and the risk will stay small if you don't invest too much in one coin and if you diversify.
You risk small then you profit low. Diversify? Yeah that could work.
But it is also a risk that you will have to take.
When trading with so much number of token a landslide may happen that will make your portfolio full of red marks.
I bet there are not that many who does this anymore since the red have been coming most of the time.

If you don't diversify and you invest in few coins you're probably going to lose big. It's just not smart to keep your portfolio small.
Landslide, all of your coins in red etc. Well that could happen if you don't invest in good coins but that's your fault and nobody can take the blame but you for your lack of knowledge and bad decisions.
If you look at the current state of the market then everything you bought is in red but that's not the way you should look at it. Now is a very big opportunity to accumulate cheap alts and make profit in long run.
Now as far as the other part of your post, risk small=profit low, that's not true my friend. It all depends on how much money you invest in some coin.
Activity: 182
June 27, 2018, 03:09:48 AM
At the moment I feel panic, then of course there will be thinking that I had to immediately sell before more damages again. However, that feeling I am mute, my way to be stoic. I consider that the market will continue to be patterned. So when there was a sharp decline, then I believe there will be a sharp rise also. And think it will make me a little is much quieter.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 03:06:59 AM
In a panic , it is impossible to make the right decision - very often you need to cool your mind, not act . Don't panic selling coins - if you don't have a good reason , you may regret this decision
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
June 26, 2018, 02:17:38 PM
I almost succumbed to panic, but my friends stopped me in time. Later I realized that this was the right decision. If I decided to sell in a panic, then I would have lost some of the money. You need to think soberly in any situation, otherwise it is fraught with losses.

It's all about risk management. You won't panic if the risk is small and the risk will stay small if you don't invest too much in one coin and if you diversify.

You risk small then you profit low. Diversify? Yeah that could work.
But it is also a risk that you will have to take.
When trading with so much number of token a landslide may happen that will make your portfolio full of red marks.
I bet there are not that many who does this anymore since the red have been coming most of the time.
Activity: 238
June 26, 2018, 02:15:28 PM
I almost succumbed to panic, but my friends stopped me in time. Later I realized that this was the right decision. If I decided to sell in a panic, then I would have lost some of the money. You need to think soberly in any situation, otherwise it is fraught with losses.

I agree when you invest 5 percent of the total Deposit, then there is no panic, and when completely then you shake for days in front of the computer ) in itself even noticed )
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
June 24, 2018, 06:03:18 PM
Case to case basis actually because there are panic times which turns out to save your from getting burned or total loss and there are panics usually causes for you to regret later on. We do know how this market moves and if you do mean about investing then panic is inevitable because of such volatile market. The thing here you should overcome is to have a clear or relaxed mind when you are already on hardship because in panic you wont really able to think up carefully and you arent aware too much on what you are doing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 05:59:10 PM
Activity: 266
June 24, 2018, 05:34:49 PM
Yes, if you analyze the situations when you were in a frenzy. Mogz does not work with the right obrasom in his head popevlyaetsya adrenaline. Which tears and splashes out all that piqued out. Emotions are the need of the happy.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
June 24, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

I've always started to panic and lose my money selling and buying out of time. Now I don't make rash decisions, but I often punch the clock and lose the moment! Finding a balance is not so easy as you can suppose!
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
 There are times that after a very long time in waiting for a certain token to have listed in the exchange and also CMC, I immediately sell it to ease the boredom and premonition that it might end up nothing, without thinking that it will pump in the next days and it happens. Regrets and there is nothing I can do for that, anyway, those are bad memories that build me to keep strong in holding, I swear it will not happen again.
Pages:
Jump to: