Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 55. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 06:10:39 AM
It happens every day due to human emotion which is inbuilt. Panicking will cause you loss and regret. I had MTC 3000 coins and there was this news that the coins is being dumped and i panicked and sold off my 3000MTC only for the coin to move from $0.035 to $0.45 within the next 3 weeks after i sold off.
But I guess it's not too much regret. Many thus lost tens of thousands. The most important thing is not to panic. And treat tokens as if you don't have them. You have nothing to sell. But when the price will suit you, sell. Set a clear goal, not a "get rich".
Panic is not help us but make us loss for huge money. I never do it and i am holding for longer. panic when the price drops drastically and then we sell coins that are owned at a cheap price. whereas some time later the price increases again. but if we do not panic and can be calm in taking decisions then we can just avoid the risk of loss.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 06:23:25 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

when i have bought ico coin lending, i got panicked, because the coin lending is a scam, my money is lost for being cheated, that's my experience
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
July 01, 2018, 06:19:07 AM
There are also many people who use the bitcoin when the price drops.Okay other crypto coins you can not really avoid panic and sell it at a cheap price because usually a coin falls short of it and will not increase again in the past price.
Therefore, it is necessary to choose good tokens. In whose survival you are 100% sure. The fact that they ever, but will return to the same price, that would not even go into the minus.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 06:12:35 AM
There are also many people who use the bitcoin when the price drops.Okay other crypto coins you can not really avoid panic and sell it at a cheap price because usually a coin falls short of it and will not increase again in the past price.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 06:06:40 AM

This thing will happen usually in this market. I think everyone when participate in this market has all experienced that feeling. With me, the begining time, I used to follow the price and it made me depend on it and felt panic when the market go down, so I bought at the top and sold at the bottom many times in panic  Grin Grin
Activity: 53
July 01, 2018, 05:57:47 AM
It's normal that we will encounter panic as we are dealing with money but we must control our emotions to decide it correctly.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 01, 2018, 05:55:29 AM
It happens every day due to human emotion which is inbuilt. Panicking will cause you loss and regret. I had MTC 3000 coins and there was this news that the coins is being dumped and i panicked and sold off my 3000MTC only for the coin to move from $0.035 to $0.45 within the next 3 weeks after i sold off.
But I guess it's not too much regret. Many thus lost tens of thousands. The most important thing is not to panic. And treat tokens as if you don't have them. You have nothing to sell. But when the price will suit you, sell. Set a clear goal, not a "get rich".
Activity: 81
July 01, 2018, 05:51:36 AM
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 06:52:42 PM
Just as any newbie in this space, I have made some crucial mistakes when I was the "big boy" who was investing his money in various questionable projects and unstable coins. I joined P and D groups and lost money there (yeah, I was THAT stupid). It took me a while to understand that "I am not the most intelligent and experienced person here" and I knew that I should rethink my strategy. Well, I am still there and I even recovered a bit even during this period of last six months, so I am happy in general. And what should I advise to newbies? "Get your shit together and don't do things that I have done  Grin". Like seriously, you are not going to make money without any kind of activity, it might be really difficult sometimes, but eventually, after many failures, you have a chance of being successful  Smiley.
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 10:04:22 AM
I really do panic a lot when I am about selling my coins. Not long ago, I got some coins from one campaign I participated and decided not to sell. I am always in the state of panic and fear thinking the price will not spike again as there is a great dip in the market price of the coin. This is a normal feeling from every hodler of tokens. Wish we get hold of this panic case. 
Activity: 54
June 30, 2018, 09:52:23 AM
I made the wrong decision about entering the cryptocurrency on their pump and a little sorry about it, but as I was able to buy a large amount on their day quickly came out in +.You shouldn't do anything on emotions.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 30, 2018, 09:40:47 AM
For me,  to keep clear of dumping stupidly many times demands a strategy plus a mindset of discipline that is achieved by extensive due diligence.
Activity: 277
June 30, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

I have suffered many times. It was fomo, the market soared I was very panicked and I was selling, right after that I intended to buy it at a lower price but it rose very fast. Then I bought at a high price and since then the price started going down. That was my loss and now I'm scared to look at the chart
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
June 30, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

In panic time mostly we do mistake and i have learned from my panic period than left it and stop to sell anything. In trading when i feel panic situation then i left to sell my coins and felt to see the price of coins. Sometime we should left things on time.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
June 30, 2018, 08:50:26 AM
I have made wrong decision because of panicking. I had an altcoin trader and sold my altcoin at a good price but this altcoin`s price continued to increase that is why I panicked and buy at higher price than the price I sold it, but what happened was the value of the altcoin suddenly go down and slowly dumping, I panicked again and sold my alt at low price and I waited for it to dump more to buy at lower but it did not go lower anymore. I made a wrong decision because of panic and end up having loss. A trader must not truly an emotional one.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
June 30, 2018, 08:42:12 AM
Dont decision when you are in panic try to be bold and be straight to your decision.
Activity: 100
June 30, 2018, 08:39:15 AM
To be honest, I did a lot of things wrong, and I sold all the TRX for $0.01. I regret it very much. Because all the COINS were going up, only TRX didn't go up, so I sold TRX.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 08:35:39 AM
The best solution during a panic is to take a break from business. Give yourself the maximum possible length of rest. I try to do this always.
Activity: 77
June 30, 2018, 08:29:32 AM
When I bring money to invest, in my mind never have two words panic. Once I made the investment, I accepted what I did. Investing in this market that panic then I think will soon fail.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 08:26:58 AM
Everyone comes in panic when market made a sudden big drop but i never make any wrong decision in panic because i know that panic always do wrong decisions which we want to regret after some time.
Pages:
Jump to: